Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 74 75
[quote name="Septica" date="2014-10-04 23:53:31"]OH MY DEAR... But what about current dominance standing??[/quote] Looking at it, it appears there is only one dominant flight right now, Plague, who got better rewards than they were planning for. All this should come into play over this week's battle and next week's dominance, if I'm reading it right. Just can't figure out how the beastclans will count their dominance. Unless by defeating them we send their warrior to Talona? Which is a terrible thought, and would lead to more hatchling exaltation, and the end profit pushes, if it's true. So forget I said it, especially admins..... Edit: Or not. I'm not in Plague, but I have a discount in the marketplace. Since I know the base price of Stripes(90000) offhand, it appears to be 7%. So Light has the second place reward, at least. And I don't think we were in second. I was busy, and wasn't watching dominance yesterday. Does any other flight have a discount?
Septica wrote on 2014-10-04 23:53:31:
OH MY DEAR...

But what about current dominance standing??

Looking at it, it appears there is only one dominant flight right now, Plague, who got better rewards than they were planning for. All this should come into play over this week's battle and next week's dominance, if I'm reading it right.

Just can't figure out how the beastclans will count their dominance. Unless by defeating them we send their warrior to Talona? Which is a terrible thought, and would lead to more hatchling exaltation, and the end profit pushes, if it's true. So forget I said it, especially admins.....

Edit: Or not. I'm not in Plague, but I have a discount in the marketplace. Since I know the base price of Stripes(90000) offhand, it appears to be 7%. So Light has the second place reward, at least. And I don't think we were in second. I was busy, and wasn't watching dominance yesterday. Does any other flight have a discount?
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
Holy...awesome lore update! Does this mean we may see beastclan bosses in the coliseum soon?
Holy...awesome lore update! Does this mean we may see beastclan bosses in the coliseum soon?
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
We frikking KNEW about the beatsclan rise! We got those torn paper pieces with letters on them and people have been deciphering them, it seems the correct way! :D
We frikking KNEW about the beatsclan rise! We got those torn paper pieces with letters on them and people have been deciphering them, it seems the correct way! :D
@Wavelength
Light also got their rewards for 2nd place. I had bonus gathering turns and we have a discount. : )

This update is so interesting. And exciting!
@Wavelength
Light also got their rewards for 2nd place. I had bonus gathering turns and we have a discount. : )

Z3Lt3uB.png
FR+9
Seriously though, how do beastclans function in regards to dominance? Is it RNG? Exaltation or fighting them in the coli or what?
Seriously though, how do beastclans function in regards to dominance? Is it RNG? Exaltation or fighting them in the coli or what?
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
[quote name="Aveta" date="2014-10-05 04:52:06"]@Wavelength Light also got their rewards for 2nd place. I had bonus gathering turns and we have a discount. : ) This update is so interesting. And exciting![/quote] @aveta I thought I had more turns, but then chalked it up to being tired, since I gathered before I read the update. I noticed it in the marketplace. Still don't regret paying full price for daub yesterday, though. I just feel lucky to have gotten it.
Aveta wrote on 2014-10-05 04:52:06:
@Wavelength

@aveta

I thought I had more turns, but then chalked it up to being tired, since I gathered before I read the update.

I noticed it in the marketplace. Still don't regret paying full price for daub yesterday, though. I just feel lucky to have gotten it.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
NOW THIS IS THE KIND OF UPDATE I'M TALKING ABOUT!!
NOW THIS IS THE KIND OF UPDATE I'M TALKING ABOUT!!
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
WE WERE RIGHT OMGGGGGGG HOW RAD IS THAT
WE WERE RIGHT OMGGGGGGG HOW RAD IS THAT
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Exciting! :D
Exciting! :D
What a good update! Thanks, team!
What a good update! Thanks, team!
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak