Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
This is just beautiful. Like, adding extra lore not about dragonkin but about those who have bad experience with them enriches the storytelling so much more. Glad this came up.
Very epic update!
This is just beautiful. Like, adding extra lore not about dragonkin but about those who have bad experience with them enriches the storytelling so much more. Glad this came up.
Very epic update!
EOrlrwo.gif x0CMhAc.png
@archAnarchists

The centaurs appear in the Scorched Forest, the new Serthis are in the Sandswept Delta.
@archAnarchists

The centaurs appear in the Scorched Forest, the new Serthis are in the Sandswept Delta.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
So I've re-read this a few times and can't seem to see an answer...

How are the Beastclans getting Dominance progress? Is it by defeating our dragons in the Coliseum? Or something else? 'Cause something has to be happening to make them able to rise up the Dominance board at all, or else it wouldn't be possible for them to win one of the top three slots to take away a Flight's rewards for said slot.

Or am I thinking too much into this? ._.
So I've re-read this a few times and can't seem to see an answer...

How are the Beastclans getting Dominance progress? Is it by defeating our dragons in the Coliseum? Or something else? 'Cause something has to be happening to make them able to rise up the Dominance board at all, or else it wouldn't be possible for them to win one of the top three slots to take away a Flight's rewards for said slot.

Or am I thinking too much into this? ._.
@Rattie No estimate has been given on when the next Registration Window will be! However, it will be announced a week or two in advance on the Main Page and all of FR's social media sites when they do have a date! :) @archAnarchists I have all the new familiars coliseum locations listed [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1077409&p=mb]here[/url]! @Trollzaya This is all the information we're heard so far! [quote name="Akiri" date="2014-10-05 22:53:45"][color=red]I will tell you it's not random and it's not a set value. There are elements of randomness involved, but I'm not exactly sure how much I'm willing to give away on this. I'll let you know what I can, when I can.[/quote]
@Rattie No estimate has been given on when the next Registration Window will be! However, it will be announced a week or two in advance on the Main Page and all of FR's social media sites when they do have a date! :)

@archAnarchists I have all the new familiars coliseum locations listed here!

@Trollzaya This is all the information we're heard so far!
Akiri wrote on 2014-10-05 22:53:45:
I will tell you it's not random and it's not a set value. There are elements of randomness involved, but I'm not exactly sure how much I'm willing to give away on this. I'll let you know what I can, when I can.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches ooh I didn't expect anyone to actually respond! xD Thank you so much. I'll let them know.
@JCStitches ooh I didn't expect anyone to actually respond! xD Thank you so much. I'll let them know.
@JCStitches

So for some reason, I didn't get notification of that ping?

I only saw it because I came back to check the thread myself...
@JCStitches

So for some reason, I didn't get notification of that ping?

I only saw it because I came back to check the thread myself...
Has the +1 to all stats been removed from dominance then?
Has the +1 to all stats been removed from dominance then?
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
@kesstryl, they stat bonus shows up in green still but since it doesn't work I think it's been removed as a reward. Would have been cool to see something like + 5 to first place and + 3 or something to second
@kesstryl, they stat bonus shows up in green still but since it doesn't work I think it's been removed as a reward. Would have been cool to see something like + 5 to first place and + 3 or something to second
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-10-04 23:48:21"][center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=dominance][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/preview_dominance_button.png[/img][/url][/center] [/quote] [size=2]is having shadow as the dominant flight in the preview some....... foreshadowing[/size]
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-10-04 23:48:21:
preview_dominance_button.png

is having shadow as the dominant flight in the preview some....... foreshadowing
tOnCYWK.png
this is too confusinnngggggggg. /)+-+(\
this is too confusinnngggggggg. /)+-+(\
[Argonian has wares if you have coin.
t0iLvtA.giftumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.pngt0iLvtA.gif
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75