Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | I Beg Your Pardon? {In Progress, Open!}
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70
(( @CicadaGhost I'm back but with the recent updates I've found it hard to log in and play normally(I really hope they can resolve the issue soon).

Hope things'll get easier on your end, you've been a great GM since I've joined and without your dedication I don't think this game would have progressed as far as it did(Look at us now, at least some of us have an idea as to what in Flight Rising is going on in there).

I'll be waiting for the next GM post and hopefully stop my splurging sprees so I can actually progress on my mini-coalt project^-^' See you soon!))
(( @CicadaGhost I'm back but with the recent updates I've found it hard to log in and play normally(I really hope they can resolve the issue soon).

Hope things'll get easier on your end, you've been a great GM since I've joined and without your dedication I don't think this game would have progressed as far as it did(Look at us now, at least some of us have an idea as to what in Flight Rising is going on in there).

I'll be waiting for the next GM post and hopefully stop my splurging sprees so I can actually progress on my mini-coalt project^-^' See you soon!))
Please click! and help them grow!
(( @CicadaGhost Pinging myself so I don't lose this forum under all the other posts @Snowyh2o ))
(( @CicadaGhost Pinging myself so I don't lose this forum under all the other posts @Snowyh2o ))
Please click! and help them grow!
update from narrator!! they're still having trouble with family but rest assured that they're still coming back. gigapause is nearly over ;v;
update from narrator!! they're still having trouble with family but rest assured that they're still coming back. gigapause is nearly over ;v;
♦ Grazing mindlessly »
Server time +2

tw65MD9.png
{{HELLO IT IS ME I AM FINALLY BACK

I'm going to update sometime today or tomorrow, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up first (and ping some old players in case they forgot). I'm so sorry for the wait, but I've been bogged down with school + family issues + technology being awful.

So, yes! We'll be back very, very soon. Updates may be sporadic since school's started back up since the beginning of the hiatus and it'll be tough to get a good schedule going, but rest assured, they will exist.

@Reiko @Snowyh2o @AnnaBelinda @Orbitz @aikachii @aerisonus @Driskol @Parrot @dransnake @Siennia @SpaceGal @SomeoneOrNot @TacoTheMighty @McDodgerman @lespectre @Coolkid @Mismas @Zenara @analinpugsly @WindMirage @confusedIce @AviatorPi (phew, that's a lot of names)}}
{{HELLO IT IS ME I AM FINALLY BACK

I'm going to update sometime today or tomorrow, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up first (and ping some old players in case they forgot). I'm so sorry for the wait, but I've been bogged down with school + family issues + technology being awful.

So, yes! We'll be back very, very soon. Updates may be sporadic since school's started back up since the beginning of the hiatus and it'll be tough to get a good schedule going, but rest assured, they will exist.

@Reiko @Snowyh2o @AnnaBelinda @Orbitz @aikachii @aerisonus @Driskol @Parrot @dransnake @Siennia @SpaceGal @SomeoneOrNot @TacoTheMighty @McDodgerman @lespectre @Coolkid @Mismas @Zenara @analinpugsly @WindMirage @confusedIce @AviatorPi (phew, that's a lot of names)}}
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif it/its or otherwise neutral pronouns for me, please! tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@CicadaGhost YAY!!!!!

Now to go re-read everything and catch back up with what's going on...
@CicadaGhost YAY!!!!!

Now to go re-read everything and catch back up with what's going on...
Oh, so that's what the button does...
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
banner by Neondragon
THE HYPE IS REEL
THE HYPE IS REEL
iZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.png
{{Ahhhh, I'm so sorry, I forgot a few of you! @Nano @AuriaGarde, I really need to go add you two to the participant spreadsheet.}}
{{Ahhhh, I'm so sorry, I forgot a few of you! @Nano @AuriaGarde, I really need to go add you two to the participant spreadsheet.}}
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif it/its or otherwise neutral pronouns for me, please! tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
(( @CicadaGhost YAAAAAAYYY!!! :DD Can't wait!! ^^))
(( @CicadaGhost YAAAAAAYYY!!! :DD Can't wait!! ^^))
AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
@CicadaGhost
((Welcome back. I hope everything is getting better.))
@CicadaGhost
((Welcome back. I hope everything is getting better.))
Frozen Forest Hatchery. A hatchery that takes any requests of any kind. Forum for everyone
((@CicadaGhost YOU'RE NOT DEAD! ::::O))
((@CicadaGhost YOU'RE NOT DEAD! ::::O))
gLoQnsA.gif
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70