Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | I Beg Your Pardon? {In Progress, Open!}
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70
{{Sorry for the short notice, but I'm going to have to postpone my post again! I will do anything in my power to make sure it gets done on sunday, but things are getting rocky so no promises.}}
{{Sorry for the short notice, but I'm going to have to postpone my post again! I will do anything in my power to make sure it gets done on sunday, but things are getting rocky so no promises.}}
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif it/its or otherwise neutral pronouns for me, please! tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
(( @CicadaGhost No need to apologize~ Just here to check on you. ;3; I hope things are doing OK on your end. ))
(( @CicadaGhost No need to apologize~ Just here to check on you. ;3; I hope things are doing OK on your end. ))
15 hours ahead of FR time || Art Blog: aikachii @ tumblr
Administrator of Flight Rising PH @ facebook
{{@aikachii Yeah, I'm alright! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to postpone it again, though. I'm not sure when I can respond, but it might not be until Wednesday...

If it's any consolation, I won't let this die! Unfortunately updates may be sporadic in the near future, but if I had to give you an estimate I'd say this is going to settle down in about a month. Fingers crossed.}}
{{@aikachii Yeah, I'm alright! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to postpone it again, though. I'm not sure when I can respond, but it might not be until Wednesday...

If it's any consolation, I won't let this die! Unfortunately updates may be sporadic in the near future, but if I had to give you an estimate I'd say this is going to settle down in about a month. Fingers crossed.}}
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif it/its or otherwise neutral pronouns for me, please! tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@CicadaGhost good luck with real life!
@CicadaGhost good luck with real life!
No giant marshmallows left uneaten!
(( @CicadaGhost Totally understandable. ;u; I'm just glad you're fine~ I hope things do settle sooner than later. UuU Good luck with everything~ ))
(( @CicadaGhost Totally understandable. ;u; I'm just glad you're fine~ I hope things do settle sooner than later. UuU Good luck with everything~ ))
15 hours ahead of FR time || Art Blog: aikachii @ tumblr
Administrator of Flight Rising PH @ facebook
{{@TacoTheMighty @aikachii Thank you both!}}
{{@TacoTheMighty @aikachii Thank you both!}}
(( @CicadaGhost , I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm going on a vacation with my family for a few days tomorrow, so I might not be able to post for awhile, and if I do, it'll probably be pretty short.
P.S. I hope things are going well on your end.))
(( @CicadaGhost , I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm going on a vacation with my family for a few days tomorrow, so I might not be able to post for awhile, and if I do, it'll probably be pretty short.
P.S. I hope things are going well on your end.))
Please click! and help them grow!
{{@Snowyh2o No trouble at all! Things are going comparatively well, yeah.

However, there will not be a post tonight. I will try to get it up sometime in the next few days though, so stay tuned!}}
{{@Snowyh2o No trouble at all! Things are going comparatively well, yeah.

However, there will not be a post tonight. I will try to get it up sometime in the next few days though, so stay tuned!}}
{{ Good luck @CicadaGhost ! I hope things work out soon. :3 }}
{{ Good luck @CicadaGhost ! I hope things work out soon. :3 }}
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
{{*sigh* Okay, I am super sorry for the constant delays. Things haven't been getting much better.

I will make a post, soon. It might not be until my computer gets back to me, but I will make it. For now though, I guess this is on a pseudo-hiatus with no definite return date. However, as I said earlier, it's not going to be dead permanently! I worked way too long and hard on this idea to let it crumble at the whim of irrational family members.}}
{{*sigh* Okay, I am super sorry for the constant delays. Things haven't been getting much better.

I will make a post, soon. It might not be until my computer gets back to me, but I will make it. For now though, I guess this is on a pseudo-hiatus with no definite return date. However, as I said earlier, it's not going to be dead permanently! I worked way too long and hard on this idea to let it crumble at the whim of irrational family members.}}
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70