Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | I Beg Your Pardon? {In Progress, Open!}
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
((@WindMirage @Snowyh2o not sure how active @dransnake is? Welp don't wanna leave you guys hanging also I'm really excited that this is continuing so excited I'm rambling see??))

Silvraka glowers at the dragons, listening to the blue skydancer's hurried explanation.
"Fought a giant centipede thing, huh?" she says, more calmly than anything else she'd said so far. She shakes her head, spines clacking. "Shame I missed that fun."
A toothy grin paints itself across her face, and Silvraka steps jauntily forward, wings by her sides and apparently at ease.
"Yer not so bad," she says, chortling, to the dragons in front of her, glancing at the imperial who has yet to respond.
"And anyhow, I think the ripping to shreds would only be on my part. Yer wise to beg for mercy." The ridgeback's lazy speech is tinged with both laughter and menace as she looks around.
She notices that the pearlcatcher seems to be trying to meld with her pearl, and Silvraka bends down to eye level with the smaller dragon.
"Can I see that?" she asks evilly. "Always wanted to know what they felt like. 'Catchers in my home clan always hit me when I tried." Silvraka knows how rude her request is, but doesn't seem to care as she extended a long-taloned paw.
((@WindMirage @Snowyh2o not sure how active @dransnake is? Welp don't wanna leave you guys hanging also I'm really excited that this is continuing so excited I'm rambling see??))

Silvraka glowers at the dragons, listening to the blue skydancer's hurried explanation.
"Fought a giant centipede thing, huh?" she says, more calmly than anything else she'd said so far. She shakes her head, spines clacking. "Shame I missed that fun."
A toothy grin paints itself across her face, and Silvraka steps jauntily forward, wings by her sides and apparently at ease.
"Yer not so bad," she says, chortling, to the dragons in front of her, glancing at the imperial who has yet to respond.
"And anyhow, I think the ripping to shreds would only be on my part. Yer wise to beg for mercy." The ridgeback's lazy speech is tinged with both laughter and menace as she looks around.
She notices that the pearlcatcher seems to be trying to meld with her pearl, and Silvraka bends down to eye level with the smaller dragon.
"Can I see that?" she asks evilly. "Always wanted to know what they felt like. 'Catchers in my home clan always hit me when I tried." Silvraka knows how rude her request is, but doesn't seem to care as she extended a long-taloned paw.
No giant marshmallows left uneaten!
@WindMirage @Snowyh2o @TacoTheMighty @CicadaGhost
Kara swiped the ridgeback's talon away from the pearl. She gave her a quick glare.
"I know I probably have no right to talk right now, but I can't just wait here and watch a ridgeback disrespect a pearlcatcher. Maybe the reason the pearlcatchers in your clan stopped you from touching their pearls is because their pearls are just important to their society." Kara looked shocked for a moment, surprised at her rage outbreak. She had no idea what that had come from. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know where that just came from. But if your angry for me swiping your talons away from her pearl, don't hurt them, hurt me." Kara then began glancing around looking for a water source to help her protect herself. She has never been much of a fighter, but she fights when she musts.
@WindMirage @Snowyh2o @TacoTheMighty @CicadaGhost
Kara swiped the ridgeback's talon away from the pearl. She gave her a quick glare.
"I know I probably have no right to talk right now, but I can't just wait here and watch a ridgeback disrespect a pearlcatcher. Maybe the reason the pearlcatchers in your clan stopped you from touching their pearls is because their pearls are just important to their society." Kara looked shocked for a moment, surprised at her rage outbreak. She had no idea what that had come from. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know where that just came from. But if your angry for me swiping your talons away from her pearl, don't hurt them, hurt me." Kara then began glancing around looking for a water source to help her protect herself. She has never been much of a fighter, but she fights when she musts.
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
@Snowyh2o @TacotheMighty @dransnake

Valia nearly fell over as she scrambled to put distance between herself and the ridgeback. She whimpered as she flattened herself against a wall, and could barely speak. "T-thank you...." she stammered to the imperial. After her quick display of gratitude to the other dragon, she swiveled her terrified gaze back to the ridgeback, awaiting anything that the ridgeback may try. I'm gonna run away if she gets closer, gonna run... Valia thought.

Valia nearly fell over as she scrambled to put distance between herself and the ridgeback. She whimpered as she flattened herself against a wall, and could barely speak. "T-thank you...." she stammered to the imperial. After her quick display of gratitude to the other dragon, she swiveled her terrified gaze back to the ridgeback, awaiting anything that the ridgeback may try. I'm gonna run away if she gets closer, gonna run... Valia thought.
gLoQnsA.gif
(@WindMirage @TacotheMighty @dransnake @CicadaGhost So, I was gonna post this after Taco made their move, but whatever. And I'm rambling again XP)

Bristling indignantly at the comment, Sky firmly placed herself between Valia and the ridgeback, in case she tried to do anything else. She saw how the ridgeback was reaching for Valia's pearl, and unable to react in time, Sky was only grateful that the imperial had intervened.

"That wasn't very. . . polite of you." Stressing the word polite, Sky frowned. She didn't think the ridgeback was very nice, given how she threatened them and tried to take Valia's pearl. In fact, Sky thought, I might be starting to regret asking instead of running... Still, I'd rather we fight whatever dragged us here in the first place instead of each other.

Taking in the imperial's 'ready' stance, and what she knew of the ridgeback, Sky paused and began again. "Look, I know we may have gotten of on the wrong foot here and have done some rather rude things to each other," a quick glance at the ridgeback before continuing. "but lets start from the beginning. My name is Sky, what's yours?" Turning to the dragons in the hallway, though the blue skydancer was careful not to show her back to the grey dragon in front of her. It wouldn't be good if Sky showed her any weakness, or gave her an opening. Though that's a bit late. She thought, patiently waiting for a response.
(@WindMirage @TacotheMighty @dransnake @CicadaGhost So, I was gonna post this after Taco made their move, but whatever. And I'm rambling again XP)

Bristling indignantly at the comment, Sky firmly placed herself between Valia and the ridgeback, in case she tried to do anything else. She saw how the ridgeback was reaching for Valia's pearl, and unable to react in time, Sky was only grateful that the imperial had intervened.

"That wasn't very. . . polite of you." Stressing the word polite, Sky frowned. She didn't think the ridgeback was very nice, given how she threatened them and tried to take Valia's pearl. In fact, Sky thought, I might be starting to regret asking instead of running... Still, I'd rather we fight whatever dragged us here in the first place instead of each other.

Taking in the imperial's 'ready' stance, and what she knew of the ridgeback, Sky paused and began again. "Look, I know we may have gotten of on the wrong foot here and have done some rather rude things to each other," a quick glance at the ridgeback before continuing. "but lets start from the beginning. My name is Sky, what's yours?" Turning to the dragons in the hallway, though the blue skydancer was careful not to show her back to the grey dragon in front of her. It wouldn't be good if Sky showed her any weakness, or gave her an opening. Though that's a bit late. She thought, patiently waiting for a response.
Please click! and help them grow!

The pearlcatcher watched Sky step in front of her as a barrier, and barely kept herself from sighing deeply with relief. She peered at the ridgeback now standing behind Sky, and Valia slowly lessened her tight grip on her pearl, slowing her breathing. Seeing as Sky was trying to do introductions Valia decided to quietly pitch in. "I'm Valia..." she mumbled. No, too quiet... Trying again, Valia made sure to be a bit louder. "My name is Valia."

The pearlcatcher watched Sky step in front of her as a barrier, and barely kept herself from sighing deeply with relief. She peered at the ridgeback now standing behind Sky, and Valia slowly lessened her tight grip on her pearl, slowing her breathing. Seeing as Sky was trying to do introductions Valia decided to quietly pitch in. "I'm Valia..." she mumbled. No, too quiet... Trying again, Valia made sure to be a bit louder. "My name is Valia."
gLoQnsA.gif
@WindMirage @Snowyh20 @dransnake

Silvraka rears up as the Imperial smacks her claws. "You want me to hurt you?" she hisses, going from smiling to enraged in a heartbeat. The other two dragons speak, and she registers their names.
Ignoring the smaller dragons, she steps closer to the green dragon, somehow more terrifying even though they're the same size.
"I was having a conversation," Silvraka roars, spines out. "You wanna fight?? Let's FIGHT!!"
She rushes forward, head down and neck spines out, fully prepared to injure or kill.
@WindMirage @Snowyh20 @dransnake

Silvraka rears up as the Imperial smacks her claws. "You want me to hurt you?" she hisses, going from smiling to enraged in a heartbeat. The other two dragons speak, and she registers their names.
Ignoring the smaller dragons, she steps closer to the green dragon, somehow more terrifying even though they're the same size.
"I was having a conversation," Silvraka roars, spines out. "You wanna fight?? Let's FIGHT!!"
She rushes forward, head down and neck spines out, fully prepared to injure or kill.
@WindMirage @TacotheMighty @Snowyh2o @CicadaGhost
Kara obviously does not want to be around this ridgeback. But she didn't want Sky and Valia to get hurt. But she needed to do something. Then Kara got an idea. she flared open her wings and blasted some of the moisture on her scales at the charging ridgeback while breathing fire at the same time.
"GET BACK!" she roared at Sky and Valia.
@WindMirage @TacotheMighty @Snowyh2o @CicadaGhost
Kara obviously does not want to be around this ridgeback. But she didn't want Sky and Valia to get hurt. But she needed to do something. Then Kara got an idea. she flared open her wings and blasted some of the moisture on her scales at the charging ridgeback while breathing fire at the same time.
"GET BACK!" she roared at Sky and Valia.
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
(@WindMirage @TacotheMighty @dransnake @CicadaGhost *glares petulantly at Silvraka* you just had to go and destroy all that hard work, didn't you?)

And this, Sky thought dryly, was exactly what I wanted to avoid. Turning quickly under the imperial's wings and gently, but hurriedly, began pushing Valia away from the ensuing fight.

"Run!" Sky hissed once they were further down the hall, before turning back towards the fight, silently debating how she could help.
(@WindMirage @TacotheMighty @dransnake @CicadaGhost *glares petulantly at Silvraka* you just had to go and destroy all that hard work, didn't you?)

And this, Sky thought dryly, was exactly what I wanted to avoid. Turning quickly under the imperial's wings and gently, but hurriedly, began pushing Valia away from the ensuing fight.

"Run!" Sky hissed once they were further down the hall, before turning back towards the fight, silently debating how she could help.
Please click! and help them grow!

Valia held back another screech, and quickly scurried down the hall to avoid the inevitable fight. She knew that ridgebacks hated water, so the aggressive one in the room was bound to react in a negative way and possibly hurt someone badly. Clutching her pearl to her chest, Valia looked back to check if Sky was following. She nearly stopped when she saw that Sky was not right behind her, but forced herself to run faster.

Valia held back another screech, and quickly scurried down the hall to avoid the inevitable fight. She knew that ridgebacks hated water, so the aggressive one in the room was bound to react in a negative way and possibly hurt someone badly. Clutching her pearl to her chest, Valia looked back to check if Sky was following. She nearly stopped when she saw that Sky was not right behind her, but forced herself to run faster.
gLoQnsA.gif
(@windMirage @snowyh2o @dransnake Yes. yes she did.)

Silvraka roars, claws crackling with electricity as she charges heavily at the damp Imperial. The fire isn't enough to deter her as she plunges through the flames. Her entire body is bright with lightning as the ridgeback's elemental magic bursts forth.
"I WILL KILL YOU!!" Silvraka screeches, eyes locked on the imperial. Maybe afterwards she'll make a snack of the other two; that pearl would make a fine prize!
(@windMirage @snowyh2o @dransnake Yes. yes she did.)

Silvraka roars, claws crackling with electricity as she charges heavily at the damp Imperial. The fire isn't enough to deter her as she plunges through the flames. Her entire body is bright with lightning as the ridgeback's elemental magic bursts forth.
"I WILL KILL YOU!!" Silvraka screeches, eyes locked on the imperial. Maybe afterwards she'll make a snack of the other two; that pearl would make a fine prize!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70