Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | I Beg Your Pardon? {In Progress, Open!}
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
@Orbitz

Xavia looks at the skydancer her eyes widening slightly. She hadn't been expecting anyone to join her over here. And she couldn't say she recognized them. But then she didn't really know anyone here at all. "Hello..." She says slowly, cautiously. She was fairly sure they were solid and not a shadow. She didn't get the dizzy, blurred feeling she'd normally get when seeing one at least. So for now she'd assume they're actually there and real.
@Orbitz

Xavia looks at the skydancer her eyes widening slightly. She hadn't been expecting anyone to join her over here. And she couldn't say she recognized them. But then she didn't really know anyone here at all. "Hello..." She says slowly, cautiously. She was fairly sure they were solid and not a shadow. She didn't get the dizzy, blurred feeling she'd normally get when seeing one at least. So for now she'd assume they're actually there and real.
Frozen Forest Hatchery. A hatchery that takes any requests of any kind. Forum for everyone
@CicadaGhost

You growl at the pain that keeps being a constant annoyance and reach out to see if you can pinch out whatever is keeping your body in pain.
You hiss in pain but decide to move on south seeing as light is that way,you kick what you think might be the ground in pain,clearly that is the best thing to do at the moment.
The lack of colours goes to the back of your mind seeing as the pain is the more important matter in this IGNORANT SITUATION WHERE YOU JUST TOOK SHARD THROUGH YOUR BODY AND EVEN THEN DID NOT GET TO WHERE YOU WANTED TO BE.

Yeah,pain and taiga is not a good mixture...

You growl at the pain that keeps being a constant annoyance and reach out to see if you can pinch out whatever is keeping your body in pain.
You hiss in pain but decide to move on south seeing as light is that way,you kick what you think might be the ground in pain,clearly that is the best thing to do at the moment.
The lack of colours goes to the back of your mind seeing as the pain is the more important matter in this IGNORANT SITUATION WHERE YOU JUST TOOK SHARD THROUGH YOUR BODY AND EVEN THEN DID NOT GET TO WHERE YOU WANTED TO BE.

Yeah,pain and taiga is not a good mixture...
Oh, so that's what the button does...
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
banner by Neondragon
(( @CicadaGhost
@SomeoneOrNot Yeah, it is. I was just in the middle of writing this, hahah. ))

Well, well, well. What do we have here? Ailean gives a swift smirk to himself for being so perceptive, and crouches down to pick up the key. He inspects it for a while, turns it over in his hand couple of times, and then frowns. He looks around a little and finally holds the key up for Moxy to see.

"It's a key," he states monotonously with a very unimpressed expression marring his face. Ailean really had hoped for something a little bit more useful. Not that a key wouldn't be useful in the long run - if they accidentally found the right lock anyway - but right now some kind of a clue to get out of here would've been much better.

Ailean fixes his expression and puts the key in to his cowl, and resumes talking to Moxy.

"Did you two by any chance see locked doors - or any locks for that matter - anywhere here while wandering around? The key's also suspiciously clean to have been dropped here too long ago," he wonders aloud and at the same time peeks behind the guardian to see if Trer had come back yet. Where on earth has that oddball fae gone? Ailean furrows his brow and lets out a long sigh. So much for getting information that way.

He then turns around to look around the corner of the hallway while waiting for a response from the azure dragon standing behind him.
(( @CicadaGhost
@SomeoneOrNot Yeah, it is. I was just in the middle of writing this, hahah. ))

Well, well, well. What do we have here? Ailean gives a swift smirk to himself for being so perceptive, and crouches down to pick up the key. He inspects it for a while, turns it over in his hand couple of times, and then frowns. He looks around a little and finally holds the key up for Moxy to see.

"It's a key," he states monotonously with a very unimpressed expression marring his face. Ailean really had hoped for something a little bit more useful. Not that a key wouldn't be useful in the long run - if they accidentally found the right lock anyway - but right now some kind of a clue to get out of here would've been much better.

Ailean fixes his expression and puts the key in to his cowl, and resumes talking to Moxy.

"Did you two by any chance see locked doors - or any locks for that matter - anywhere here while wandering around? The key's also suspiciously clean to have been dropped here too long ago," he wonders aloud and at the same time peeks behind the guardian to see if Trer had come back yet. Where on earth has that oddball fae gone? Ailean furrows his brow and lets out a long sigh. So much for getting information that way.

He then turns around to look around the corner of the hallway while waiting for a response from the azure dragon standing behind him.
0Bj5jIf.pngshadow_banner.png2xpyKx7.png
~10 hours ahead of FR time~
@Zenara @CicadaGhost
(@Reiko I honestly can't remember if there was a door or not. Sorry)
(It's been a long time since I've written with Moxy, it's kinda hard to write her after all this time...)

Moxy looks at the key with slight interest, although she can't remember if she saw a locked door (it feels like they've been standing in this hallway for months and she doesn't know why). Either way, she decides it could be useful, and approves of the reckless wildclaw's tucking it into his hood.

She watches him begin to walk away, annoyed that he appeared to have forgotten the flighty fae. "Stay." she orders, her tone brooking no argument.
@Zenara @CicadaGhost
(@Reiko I honestly can't remember if there was a door or not. Sorry)
(It's been a long time since I've written with Moxy, it's kinda hard to write her after all this time...)

Moxy looks at the key with slight interest, although she can't remember if she saw a locked door (it feels like they've been standing in this hallway for months and she doesn't know why). Either way, she decides it could be useful, and approves of the reckless wildclaw's tucking it into his hood.

She watches him begin to walk away, annoyed that he appeared to have forgotten the flighty fae. "Stay." she orders, her tone brooking no argument.
Oh, so that's what the button does...
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
banner by Neondragon
Treridae stares at the three grues, crests twitching in agitation.
You three do not tell whole truths, he spits. And what would your Queen think of your current activities? I do believe she'd rather you help dragons such as me- he gives a quick, grateful nudge to Sthevy's mind- than continue in your course. He stares them down, eyes glowing faintly.
Without backing down, Trer adds to Sthevy, I thank you for your assistance. And I would not presume to judge your ruler simply based on their actions... Several dragons in my home clan have taught me not to do that.

((SHORT POSTS UNTIL AFTER HALLOWEEN I'M SO SORRY))
Treridae stares at the three grues, crests twitching in agitation.
You three do not tell whole truths, he spits. And what would your Queen think of your current activities? I do believe she'd rather you help dragons such as me- he gives a quick, grateful nudge to Sthevy's mind- than continue in your course. He stares them down, eyes glowing faintly.
Without backing down, Trer adds to Sthevy, I thank you for your assistance. And I would not presume to judge your ruler simply based on their actions... Several dragons in my home clan have taught me not to do that.

((SHORT POSTS UNTIL AFTER HALLOWEEN I'M SO SORRY))
((@CicadaGhost @Windmirage I'm supposed to be doing homework, but oh well :P))

Turning towards Valia, Sky gently loosens her grip. "Sorry about that, I didn't want to leave you alone in there." Looking around, Sky notices the chalk and move over to pick it up.

Might as well take it, it might come in handy later. She thought, motioning the Pearlcatcher to come closer.

"I think we should get going, it's not safe here. If we go back to that room then something could block the only exit and we'd be trapped. At least out here there's more than one escape route."

Turning towards the Imperial, Sky begins to move towards her. "Do you mind if we join you? I think it'll be safer if we moved in groups rather than alone."
((@CicadaGhost @Windmirage I'm supposed to be doing homework, but oh well :P))

Turning towards Valia, Sky gently loosens her grip. "Sorry about that, I didn't want to leave you alone in there." Looking around, Sky notices the chalk and move over to pick it up.

Might as well take it, it might come in handy later. She thought, motioning the Pearlcatcher to come closer.

"I think we should get going, it's not safe here. If we go back to that room then something could block the only exit and we'd be trapped. At least out here there's more than one escape route."

Turning towards the Imperial, Sky begins to move towards her. "Do you mind if we join you? I think it'll be safer if we moved in groups rather than alone."
Please click! and help them grow!
((Aaand Silvraka is leaving the Pit. Watch out, @WindMirage and @Snowyh2o, she's coming for you!))

Silvraka shakes her spines, rattling the black blades adorning her wings. She heads up the stairs after that rude skydancer and screeching pearlcatcher. Sweet Glademama, they couldn't answer a simple question?
Silvraka decides to announce her decision to the vanished dragons.
"HEY, SHIMMER-FACE!! YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME! IMMA COME UP THERE AND GET SOME ANSWERS, YEAH?!?!?"
The grayish ridgeback starts up the stairs, scraping her wrist and ankle claws on the stair edges to sharpen them, purely out of habit, of course.
((Aaand Silvraka is leaving the Pit. Watch out, @WindMirage and @Snowyh2o, she's coming for you!))

Silvraka shakes her spines, rattling the black blades adorning her wings. She heads up the stairs after that rude skydancer and screeching pearlcatcher. Sweet Glademama, they couldn't answer a simple question?
Silvraka decides to announce her decision to the vanished dragons.
"HEY, SHIMMER-FACE!! YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME! IMMA COME UP THERE AND GET SOME ANSWERS, YEAH?!?!?"
The grayish ridgeback starts up the stairs, scraping her wrist and ankle claws on the stair edges to sharpen them, purely out of habit, of course.
No giant marshmallows left uneaten!
After steadying her breathing, Valia made her way over to the Imperial with Sky and looked about the room. She flinched when the faint sound of claws scraping on stone slowly grew louder. Whimpering, Valia stepped back and instinctively snuggled her pearl closer to her body. "I-I think she's coming...!"

((@Cicadaghost Who is next? I'm a bit confused on the posting order hahaa, it's been a while ^^'))
After steadying her breathing, Valia made her way over to the Imperial with Sky and looked about the room. She flinched when the faint sound of claws scraping on stone slowly grew louder. Whimpering, Valia stepped back and instinctively snuggled her pearl closer to her body. "I-I think she's coming...!"

((@Cicadaghost Who is next? I'm a bit confused on the posting order hahaa, it's been a while ^^'))
gLoQnsA.gif
@Snowyh2o @WindMirage @TacoTheMighty @Cicadaghost
((WOOHOO!! YAY!!!! This is back...unnngg school will get in way....))
Kara nods at the Skydancer and pearlcatcher. The more the merrier! She rolled the chalk around a little bit in her claws. Then she looked over at the sound of the noise. Being startled, she flung some of the little water that she had gotten from the pit, towards the direction of the ridgeback. Then she realized how stupid she was. That could have angered someone. The green imperial shifted her shimery wings, moving her armor a little bit.
"Sorry..." she loudly whispered.
@Snowyh2o @WindMirage @TacoTheMighty @Cicadaghost
((WOOHOO!! YAY!!!! This is back...unnngg school will get in way....))
Kara nods at the Skydancer and pearlcatcher. The more the merrier! She rolled the chalk around a little bit in her claws. Then she looked over at the sound of the noise. Being startled, she flung some of the little water that she had gotten from the pit, towards the direction of the ridgeback. Then she realized how stupid she was. That could have angered someone. The green imperial shifted her shimery wings, moving her armor a little bit.
"Sorry..." she loudly whispered.
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70