Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where did you find Flight Rising?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
A friend of mine joined when it first opened and asked me to join too. I remember wishing I'd taken up the offer immediately instead of waiting a few days, heh. I guess it didn't really make much of a difference, though.
A friend of mine joined when it first opened and asked me to join too. I remember wishing I'd taken up the offer immediately instead of waiting a few days, heh. I guess it didn't really make much of a difference, though.
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.giftumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
I may or may not have been mildly obsessed with Undel's work for a really long time. Her how to draw books were like my version of the Bible.
I've been following the progress for years. So I guess I heard about it from Undel... Waaaay back.
I may or may not have been mildly obsessed with Undel's work for a really long time. Her how to draw books were like my version of the Bible.
I've been following the progress for years. So I guess I heard about it from Undel... Waaaay back.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Found it =D
Found it =D
I stalked discovered Undel on DA and then she started posting those amusing vandalized bestiary pages. So I bookmarked the URL first (so I wouldn't forget when registrations opened). That was back when they were running the beta test and kickstarter :3
I stalked discovered Undel on DA and then she started posting those amusing vandalized bestiary pages. So I bookmarked the URL first (so I wouldn't forget when registrations opened). That was back when they were running the beta test and kickstarter :3
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
I found in the deepest darkest depths of tumblr... the Neotag.
I found in the deepest darkest depths of tumblr... the Neotag.
TiSXpPl.png
Someone I watch on DeviantArt posted art of some dragons and linked to this site (summer 2013 I think)
But the registration was closed when I checked so I kind of forgot u_u
Until someone else on DA mentioned the April window.

Thanks DeviantArt!
Someone I watch on DeviantArt posted art of some dragons and linked to this site (summer 2013 I think)
But the registration was closed when I checked so I kind of forgot u_u
Until someone else on DA mentioned the April window.

Thanks DeviantArt!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
My daughter Teraform asked if I would like to join.

She thought I might like it
My daughter Teraform asked if I would like to join.

She thought I might like it
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
I have no idea how I got roped into the site... I think it may have been through an RP friend who had joined initially, and I thought, "Oh cool, DRAGONS!" and signed up in July, 2013.

Bummed that I missed the Kickstarter, although I wouldn't have been able to contribute anyway since they don't use paypal.
I have no idea how I got roped into the site... I think it may have been through an RP friend who had joined initially, and I thought, "Oh cool, DRAGONS!" and signed up in July, 2013.

Bummed that I missed the Kickstarter, although I wouldn't have been able to contribute anyway since they don't use paypal.
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
I originally heard about this site through someone I was following on tumblr, but registration was closed at the time, so I forgot about it for awhile.

Then one of my friends registered and told me about it, so I joined!
I originally heard about this site through someone I was following on tumblr, but registration was closed at the time, so I forgot about it for awhile.

Then one of my friends registered and told me about it, so I joined!
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
Through Wajas :p
Through Wajas :p
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42