Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where did you find Flight Rising?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
Someone mentioned it on another site a few days before it opened so we decided to check it out :D
Someone mentioned it on another site a few days before it opened so we decided to check it out :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
a friend of mine recommended it, but the site was down and registration was closed, so I didn't end up joining.

then my best friend linked me, right before Light's first festival, and...I couldn't resist.
a friend of mine recommended it, but the site was down and registration was closed, so I didn't end up joining.

then my best friend linked me, right before Light's first festival, and...I couldn't resist.
they/them
One of my mutual follows on tumblr made a secondary dragon blog and I was looking through it and I wanted to play sooo badly! Unfortunately this was around the time when the site was constantly in maintenance and registration wasn't gonna open for awhile :c Underbelly hadn't even been released yet when I was hoping to join.

But here I aaaaam :D
One of my mutual follows on tumblr made a secondary dragon blog and I was looking through it and I wanted to play sooo badly! Unfortunately this was around the time when the site was constantly in maintenance and registration wasn't gonna open for awhile :c Underbelly hadn't even been released yet when I was hoping to join.

But here I aaaaam :D
Soprano x Khrysaor
tumblr_inline_ncfm2mfPpr1qlvcbp.png
Signature by flourite at {Genuine Elegance}!
I joined because someone I follow on tumblr kept showing off adorable dragons.
I joined because someone I follow on tumblr kept showing off adorable dragons.
P1xEorW.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
I had an irl friend come up to me and say "So if there was a sight were you could raise your own dragons, would you be interested?" and naturally I said, "What kind of a question is that? HECK YEAH I'M INTERESTED."

So I went home and joined. That was. . . not the last registration window, but the one before it.
I had an irl friend come up to me and say "So if there was a sight were you could raise your own dragons, would you be interested?" and naturally I said, "What kind of a question is that? HECK YEAH I'M INTERESTED."

So I went home and joined. That was. . . not the last registration window, but the one before it.
he/him fr+2
[quote name="Juba" date="2014-09-27 12:07:01"]From Undels old website years ago![/quote] Yup! then me and my sis where waiting forever join. we would look up FR daily :p
Juba wrote on 2014-09-27 12:07:01:
From Undels old website years ago!
Yup!
then me and my sis where waiting forever join. we would look up FR daily :p
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
I heard about FR through Chicken Smoothie early this year. I spent a long time waiting for registration and just about quit until I saw a Tumblr post about registration opening in April.
I heard about FR through Chicken Smoothie early this year. I spent a long time waiting for registration and just about quit until I saw a Tumblr post about registration opening in April.
This is where I found it
This is where I found it
13954.gif
First heard about it on the Virtual Pet List and considered joining when it opened, but I kind of forgot about it until a friend pushed me to. :p
First heard about it on the Virtual Pet List and considered joining when it opened, but I kind of forgot about it until a friend pushed me to. :p
I first heard about it on tumblr. I missed about two reg windows before I was finally able to join.
I first heard about it on tumblr. I missed about two reg windows before I was finally able to join.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42