Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where did you find Flight Rising?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
My sister kept pestering me about it. I'm glad she did!
My sister kept pestering me about it. I'm glad she did!
:V
I technically joined because of a book I bought. o.o Its this really cool book about drawing dragons, I googled the author and eventually it led to me finding (if I remember right) Undel's deviantart (Or one of the admins anyway) which had a big o'le journal about beta openings for flight rising and stuff about flight rising. I looked up as much as I could, and I kinda just lurked around waiting for it to open for everyone. I forgot bout it for a couple months until someone posted bout it on dragon cave, I ended up registering in the first registration window if I remember right ^^
I technically joined because of a book I bought. o.o Its this really cool book about drawing dragons, I googled the author and eventually it led to me finding (if I remember right) Undel's deviantart (Or one of the admins anyway) which had a big o'le journal about beta openings for flight rising and stuff about flight rising. I looked up as much as I could, and I kinda just lurked around waiting for it to open for everyone. I forgot bout it for a couple months until someone posted bout it on dragon cave, I ended up registering in the first registration window if I remember right ^^
3ds FC: 4398-9937-9673.
Antoniosig.png
My best friend sent me the link and i thought it was really cool looking so i joined :3
My best friend sent me the link and i thought it was really cool looking so i joined :3
Xv5yNtr.gif
This site called Mweor.

Joined on a whim, and I'm glad. I think it was the first day of open registration, too.
This site called Mweor.

Joined on a whim, and I'm glad. I think it was the first day of open registration, too.
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png
I saw an ad for the kickstarter on a webcomic I follow, and decided to contribute. c:
I saw an ad for the kickstarter on a webcomic I follow, and decided to contribute. c:
From VirtualPetslist, I really wish I had found out when the kickstarter was going. I def. would have contributed D:
From VirtualPetslist, I really wish I had found out when the kickstarter was going. I def. would have contributed D:
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
under the "recently popular" tag on tumblr and really quickly registrated because it was the last day (thou, it was hard to get on there because I was on vacation on an island)
yeah, no regrets~
under the "recently popular" tag on tumblr and really quickly registrated because it was the last day (thou, it was hard to get on there because I was on vacation on an island)
yeah, no regrets~
Gammass.gif
I've been an avid stalker follower of Undel's (aka NeonDragon) art for years! Was so excited to sign up!

Unfortunately, do to RL circumstances, I missed out on the KS and first grand opening. So sad. What a missed opportunity!
I've been an avid stalker follower of Undel's (aka NeonDragon) art for years! Was so excited to sign up!

Unfortunately, do to RL circumstances, I missed out on the KS and first grand opening. So sad. What a missed opportunity!
My sister reminded me, we'd heard about it from Neondragon a long time ago but forgot. She remembered it was a thing but she missed registration by a day when she first went to join, when it opened again she told me and I joined with her.
My sister reminded me, we'd heard about it from Neondragon a long time ago but forgot. She remembered it was a thing but she missed registration by a day when she first went to join, when it opened again she told me and I joined with her.
tumblr_nf6776Wn8H1qh5dfho7_250.gif
Deviantart, but I had first heard of it AFTER the kickstarter... Signed up quickly though, and I've got my 4-digit ID to prove it.

Still wish I could've backed the kickstarter, though. I'm slightly upset about it to this day. I love this game so...
Deviantart, but I had first heard of it AFTER the kickstarter... Signed up quickly though, and I've got my 4-digit ID to prove it.

Still wish I could've backed the kickstarter, though. I'm slightly upset about it to this day. I love this game so...
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42