Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49
I can now post for myself...

Browser(s): Safari, Atomic, Opera
Device: Ipad
Connection method: University wireless, home wireless, various hotspot wireless locations.

Problem: Cannot login. Page merely refreshes when hitting login button.
Ipad running iOS 7.1.2
I have
1) tried multiple times, including refreshing the page.
2) closed and reopened the app.
3) wiped all app data / cache and tried again.
4) restarted my iPad.
I still cannot login from Safari at all. I can now confirm that it is not that it cannot log me in; it is not receiving input / data properly from mobile safari AT ALL. I attempted logging in with a deliberately erroneous username and password. It did not correctly tell me this was an erroneous UN/Password. It simply refreshed the page.

Attempting again from Atomic mobile browser;
Attempting login. Promptly redirects to www1.flightrising.com/handler, which pulls a 404.

Attempting again from Opera mobile browser;
Success, but site runs sluggishly.
I can now post for myself...

Browser(s): Safari, Atomic, Opera
Device: Ipad
Connection method: University wireless, home wireless, various hotspot wireless locations.

Problem: Cannot login. Page merely refreshes when hitting login button.
Ipad running iOS 7.1.2
I have
1) tried multiple times, including refreshing the page.
2) closed and reopened the app.
3) wiped all app data / cache and tried again.
4) restarted my iPad.
I still cannot login from Safari at all. I can now confirm that it is not that it cannot log me in; it is not receiving input / data properly from mobile safari AT ALL. I attempted logging in with a deliberately erroneous username and password. It did not correctly tell me this was an erroneous UN/Password. It simply refreshed the page.

Attempting again from Atomic mobile browser;
Attempting login. Promptly redirects to www1.flightrising.com/handler, which pulls a 404.

Attempting again from Opera mobile browser;
Success, but site runs sluggishly.
When it is dark enough,
you can see the stars.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Browser: Chrome

Connection Method: At&T Uverse

Device: PC
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
Nothing yet. Not sure what to do.

My problem is that I cannot log out. The mail and home page show as www1 and on those pages I'm not shown as logged in because i'm not logged into it.
However, the rest of the site is normal, and I am logged in and have been. Why are the mail and home pages being shown as www1? If they were normal, everything would be fine. That's not something I can fix on my end.
Where it gets odd is other people, and the start of this thread saying they see the other pages that aren't the mail or home page as ww1, while i'm seeing every other page besides mail and home as normal.

Connection Method: At&T Uverse

Device: PC
Nothing yet. Not sure what to do.

My problem is that I cannot log out. The mail and home page show as www1 and on those pages I'm not shown as logged in because i'm not logged into it.
However, the rest of the site is normal, and I am logged in and have been. Why are the mail and home pages being shown as www1? If they were normal, everything would be fine. That's not something I can fix on my end.
Where it gets odd is other people, and the start of this thread saying they see the other pages that aren't the mail or home page as ww1, while i'm seeing every other page besides mail and home as normal.
Browser: Firefox

Connection method: Wireless internet though I use the ethernet port since the connection is in my room.

Device: Mac laptop

Steps taken: Firefox won't cooperate at all. I've logged out, logged back in. I've cleared history and cache and passwords and unchecked the 'remember me' button before logging in. I'd show up as logged in but can't do anything else on the site. Some pages, like my dragon lair, won't show the feed buttons. I'll try to go to the market place only for nothing to work and my login info not showing at the top. Clicking around usually shows me as not logged in. Sometimes I'd click on another page after a refresh and it shows I'm logged in but I can't do anything.

I finally tried logging in using Safari instead and things are working. The main page still comes up as 'www1' so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
Browser: Firefox

Connection method: Wireless internet though I use the ethernet port since the connection is in my room.

Device: Mac laptop

Steps taken: Firefox won't cooperate at all. I've logged out, logged back in. I've cleared history and cache and passwords and unchecked the 'remember me' button before logging in. I'd show up as logged in but can't do anything else on the site. Some pages, like my dragon lair, won't show the feed buttons. I'll try to go to the market place only for nothing to work and my login info not showing at the top. Clicking around usually shows me as not logged in. Sometimes I'd click on another page after a refresh and it shows I'm logged in but I can't do anything.

I finally tried logging in using Safari instead and things are working. The main page still comes up as 'www1' so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
Browser:
Google Chrome v37.0.2062.103
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC Laptop, Windows 8.0
I got an Invalid Login Error when I went to login this morning. While I was confident that I typed it correctly, I typed my login to a text editor so that I could see that I was typing it correctly then copied and pasted it. I got the Login Error again. I clicked on the announcement to see if there was any way to email about the issue and that was when I appeared to be login.

If I click on the Flight Rising logo to go to the home page, I'll be logged out but if I click on one of the menu options, then I'll be logged in again.
Browser:
Google Chrome v37.0.2062.103
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC Laptop, Windows 8.0
I got an Invalid Login Error when I went to login this morning. While I was confident that I typed it correctly, I typed my login to a text editor so that I could see that I was typing it correctly then copied and pasted it. I got the Login Error again. I clicked on the announcement to see if there was any way to email about the issue and that was when I appeared to be login.

If I click on the Flight Rising logo to go to the home page, I'll be logged out but if I click on one of the menu options, then I'll be logged in again.
qDavPTk.png
I forgot to add, one thing that happened was that the login box up in the corner was gone whenever I was on a page that said I wasn't logged in except for the home page, which showed that I was logged in.

Today, although it logged me out again, the box was there.
I forgot to add, one thing that happened was that the login box up in the corner was gone whenever I was on a page that said I wasn't logged in except for the home page, which showed that I was logged in.

Today, although it logged me out again, the box was there.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Router, but it's hooked up to a school network
Device:
PC
Steps Taken to Resolve Issue:
Cleared Cache and logged in and out; restarted computer (for other reasons as well). Despite having 'remember me' (however it is worded) checked, I continue to be logged out every time x-out of all FR windows (which usually does not occur).
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Router, but it's hooked up to a school network
Device:
PC
Cleared Cache and logged in and out; restarted computer (for other reasons as well). Despite having 'remember me' (however it is worded) checked, I continue to be logged out every time x-out of all FR windows (which usually does not occur).
bannersig.gif
Browser:
Google Chrome (Mac); Safari (iPad)
Connection Method:
Wifi at home
Device:
Mac, iPad
I log out on the home page (sometimes I have to quit the browser at this point), then log back in on the home screen. Every time it logs me out (e.g. for inactivity over a day, browsing during rollover), I have to do this.

I also have a problem with notifications, where I have to look at the notifications (from the yellow triangle thing) on two different pages for the unread notice to go away.

Also sometimes attaching items to messages is absurdly laggy, to the point where I have to restart my browser just for that (iPad only).
Browser:
Google Chrome (Mac); Safari (iPad)
Connection Method:
Wifi at home
Device:
Mac, iPad
I log out on the home page (sometimes I have to quit the browser at this point), then log back in on the home screen. Every time it logs me out (e.g. for inactivity over a day, browsing during rollover), I have to do this.

I also have a problem with notifications, where I have to look at the notifications (from the yellow triangle thing) on two different pages for the unread notice to go away.

Also sometimes attaching items to messages is absurdly laggy, to the point where I have to restart my browser just for that (iPad only).
90azaf.png
Connection Method: Wired Work Network
Device: PC Desktop running Windows 7 Professional
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I appear logged in on all pages of the site except the Main Page and the Message Center, as far as I can tell. Both of those page redirect to a www1. url.

I was not able to correct this issue at all yesterday, receiving Invalid Login Error messages on the www1. page no matter how slowly and carefully I typed my password. This morning, having changed nothing (except the overnight shutdown of the computer), I was still logged in on all but the Main Page and Message Center, but I was able to log in on the Main Page without trouble.
Connection Method: Wired Work Network
Device: PC Desktop running Windows 7 Professional
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I appear logged in on all pages of the site except the Main Page and the Message Center, as far as I can tell. Both of those page redirect to a www1. url.

I was not able to correct this issue at all yesterday, receiving Invalid Login Error messages on the www1. page no matter how slowly and carefully I typed my password. This morning, having changed nothing (except the overnight shutdown of the computer), I was still logged in on all but the Main Page and Message Center, but I was able to log in on the Main Page without trouble.
pronouns:they/them | Eastern Time | Arcane for Life
Browser:
Internet Explorer
Connection Method:
Wireless home
Device:
PC Windows 7
Logged in from the www1 front page
Browser:
Internet Explorer
Connection Method:
Wireless home
Device:
PC Windows 7
Logged in from the www1 front page
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Cable modem using ethernet port
Device:
iMac
Cleared Cache and logged in and out. Despite having "remember me" checked, I continue to get logged out only on the home page after I close my browser. www1 is still showing for that page.
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Cable modem using ethernet port
Device:
iMac
Cleared Cache and logged in and out. Despite having "remember me" checked, I continue to get logged out only on the home page after I close my browser. www1 is still showing for that page.
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49