Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet (Comcast)
Device:
Macbook pro
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
Tried manually connecting to www rather than www1, with no luck. Tried logging in via www1, however that leads me to a forgotten password page despite entering the correct information. Went to every page possible to figure out which ones I am logged out on.

Currently, I'm logged out of every page under the Clan option, UNLESS i go there right after visiting the forum page. I am logged out on the front page as well. The forums are the only 100 percent accessible pages for me.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet (Comcast)
Device:
Macbook pro
Tried manually connecting to www rather than www1, with no luck. Tried logging in via www1, however that leads me to a forgotten password page despite entering the correct information. Went to every page possible to figure out which ones I am logged out on.

Currently, I'm logged out of every page under the Clan option, UNLESS i go there right after visiting the forum page. I am logged out on the front page as well. The forums are the only 100 percent accessible pages for me.
Browser:
IE
Connection Method:
Wired network connection
Device:
PC
Logged in and out multiple times, unchecking the "Remember me" box. Still getting false status of being "logged in" after logging out and returning to the Home page though.
Browser:
IE
Connection Method:
Wired network connection
Device:
PC
Logged in and out multiple times, unchecking the "Remember me" box. Still getting false status of being "logged in" after logging out and returning to the Home page though.
Browser: Chrome
Connection: Personal Wifi
Device: Laptop

Problem: I can't access My Messages. It keeps taking me to a link that ends in "noauth." I'd like to delete my expired auction notifications. They're annoying.

I can log in fine, and if I leave the noauth/my message page I am still logged in.
Browser: Chrome
Connection: Personal Wifi
Device: Laptop

Problem: I can't access My Messages. It keeps taking me to a link that ends in "noauth." I'd like to delete my expired auction notifications. They're annoying.

I can log in fine, and if I leave the noauth/my message page I am still logged in.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Browser: Google Chrome & Firefox
Connection Method: Wired & Wireless School network
Device: PC
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logged in and out multiple times with *remember me' checked or unchecked, cleared cache and ran Ccleaner tool to remove rest of temporary files, installed another browser (first the issue was on firefox, so I installed Chrome to test it but the issue appeared on chrome as well). Didn't manage to get past the issue on that specific computer, but was able to log in normally on another laptop (using Google Chrome) which was in a different wireless network (tested this at school with two laptops and three different networks as well).

I also have a friend in class who had the exact same issue with the same network (at least the wired one), with both Chrome and Firefox, but who was also able to log in normally with different laptop in the same wireless network where I was able to log in normally too.

None of the fixes (logout - login, clearing of cache etc.), worked for her either.

For the record, I only had the issue once on my tabletop, not being able to log normally in with google Chrome but logging out and in few times solved that and I haven't encountered any more issues with this particular computer/network (4g mobile modem).
Browser: Google Chrome & Firefox
Connection Method: Wired & Wireless School network
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logged in and out multiple times with *remember me' checked or unchecked, cleared cache and ran Ccleaner tool to remove rest of temporary files, installed another browser (first the issue was on firefox, so I installed Chrome to test it but the issue appeared on chrome as well). Didn't manage to get past the issue on that specific computer, but was able to log in normally on another laptop (using Google Chrome) which was in a different wireless network (tested this at school with two laptops and three different networks as well).

I also have a friend in class who had the exact same issue with the same network (at least the wired one), with both Chrome and Firefox, but who was also able to log in normally with different laptop in the same wireless network where I was able to log in normally too.

None of the fixes (logout - login, clearing of cache etc.), worked for her either.

For the record, I only had the issue once on my tabletop, not being able to log normally in with google Chrome but logging out and in few times solved that and I haven't encountered any more issues with this particular computer/network (4g mobile modem).
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
I've posted about this before on some thread or other, but I've not used this format so for data collection purposes this may be easier...

Browser: Safari
Connection Method: Mobile phone data connection (provider: Giffgaff, using O2 network)
Device: iPhone 3GS
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Tried logging in with remember me checked and unchecked. Tried logging in from various pages. Cleared cache and history to no effect. Turned ad/popup blocker off.
The loading circle appears for a second but no login popup appears and it doesn't log me in, no matter what I try. It's been like this a few days. I can only use FR on the laptop because of this (no FR for me on the bus to work, -sigh-). :/
I've posted about this before on some thread or other, but I've not used this format so for data collection purposes this may be easier...

Browser: Safari
Connection Method: Mobile phone data connection (provider: Giffgaff, using O2 network)
Device: iPhone 3GS
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Tried logging in with remember me checked and unchecked. Tried logging in from various pages. Cleared cache and history to no effect. Turned ad/popup blocker off.
The loading circle appears for a second but no login popup appears and it doesn't log me in, no matter what I try. It's been like this a few days. I can only use FR on the laptop because of this (no FR for me on the bus to work, -sigh-). :/
Browser: Firefox 32.0
Connection Method: Wireless (no reconnect)
Device: Laptop (Linux OS)
Problem:I seem to occasionally get logged out when visiting message center, including when I had interacted with the page just fine logged in before. "Remember me" is checked.
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logging in again, and if I get immediately logged out again, then clearing cache and logging in again seems to work.
Browser: Firefox 32.0
Connection Method: Wireless (no reconnect)
Device: Laptop (Linux OS)
Problem:I seem to occasionally get logged out when visiting message center, including when I had interacted with the page just fine logged in before. "Remember me" is checked.
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logging in again, and if I get immediately logged out again, then clearing cache and logging in again seems to work.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wired network connection
Device:
PC
I was able to fix problem by just logging out and logging in again
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wired network connection
Device:
PC
I was able to fix problem by just logging out and logging in again
[Art Shop]tumblr_pbtv6uviFG1vm8cwvo1_100.png tumblr_pbtv6uviFG1vm8cwvo2_100.png[Hatchery]
Browser: Chrome, v 37.0.2062.103
Connection Method: Wireless home connection
Device: PC, running Windows 7
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logging out and back in worked just fine. What's odd is that the site let me navigate to a forum thread via notifications, and only registered me as "logged out" when I tried to return to my Lair. (It only does this to me if I clicked "remember me" in the previous session; if I log in manually when I open Chrome, everything works fine.)
Browser: Chrome, v 37.0.2062.103
Connection Method: Wireless home connection
Device: PC, running Windows 7
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logging out and back in worked just fine. What's odd is that the site let me navigate to a forum thread via notifications, and only registered me as "logged out" when I tried to return to my Lair. (It only does this to me if I clicked "remember me" in the previous session; if I log in manually when I open Chrome, everything works fine.)
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
Browser: Google Chrome
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Device: Asus laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared my cache, cleared my browsing history, attempted to log in and out repeatedly.
Browser: Google Chrome
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Device: Asus laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared my cache, cleared my browsing history, attempted to log in and out repeatedly.
Browser: Google Chrome v37
Connection Method: Wireless home internet
I logged out on the main www1 page, logged back in again, and it worked.
Browser: Google Chrome v37
Connection Method: Wireless home internet
I logged out on the main www1 page, logged back in again, and it worked.
ilyn9v.jpg tumblr epicmafia PFQ
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49