Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49
Seems to be every time I visit the message center

Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
cable connection (charter)

Device:
PC

Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
It told me I was logged out but the log out message was on the www1.flightrising page, I then reentered my information and logged back in and continued to the message center. Didn't have to clear my cache or get rid of the cookies and it has worked every time.
Seems to be every time I visit the message center

Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
cable connection (charter)

Device:
PC

It told me I was logged out but the log out message was on the www1.flightrising page, I then reentered my information and logged back in and continued to the message center. Didn't have to clear my cache or get rid of the cookies and it has worked every time.
Browser:
Google Chrome and Android browser
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet and mobile connection.
Device:
Toshiba laptop, Samsung galaxy android phone
Tried clearing cache, clearing browsing history, and still was not able to log on. The first day I was able to on my phone, but yesterday I wasn't. Today is the first day it's let me stay logged in on my computer, haven't tried the mobile browser yet. Still redirected to www1 at random times, but so far have not been logged out. Site seems to be running slower to me, though.
Browser:
Google Chrome and Android browser
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet and mobile connection.
Device:
Toshiba laptop, Samsung galaxy android phone
Tried clearing cache, clearing browsing history, and still was not able to log on. The first day I was able to on my phone, but yesterday I wasn't. Today is the first day it's let me stay logged in on my computer, haven't tried the mobile browser yet. Still redirected to www1 at random times, but so far have not been logged out. Site seems to be running slower to me, though.
dwfz.png
Browser: Safari

Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet

iPad Air & iPad mini

I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Crim. Hoard

Everything works fine on my laptop and desktop - just not on the mobile devices except my iPhone. That was fine too.
Browser: Safari

Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet

iPad Air & iPad mini

I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Crim. Hoard

Everything works fine on my laptop and desktop - just not on the mobile devices except my iPhone. That was fine too.
muwi1j.jpg
Browser: Chrome
Connection Method: Cell Phone Data Connentection and then Wireless Home Internet
Device: LG Optimus F6-D500
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Nesting Grounds, Hoard, Forums, Gather Items, and Trading Post.

On my laptop it works just fine, but when I use my cellphone it is unable to work at all. Keeps telling me I am logged out no matter what page I go to.
Browser: Chrome
Connection Method: Cell Phone Data Connentection and then Wireless Home Internet
Device: LG Optimus F6-D500
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Nesting Grounds, Hoard, Forums, Gather Items, and Trading Post.

On my laptop it works just fine, but when I use my cellphone it is unable to work at all. Keeps telling me I am logged out no matter what page I go to.
JwgDmoi.png
By. my friend RD
My Hatchery | Furvilla
Browser:
Internet explorer.... 8, I believe?
•Connection Method:
Both my College's wireless connection and through my at home WiFi modem (AT&T)
•Device:
Both my laptop (Dell inspiron 5000 series) and my ipod touch (4th gen)
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I deleted my cache as per the flight rising crew's instructions, I also tried both refreshing as well as closing and re-opening the flight rising tab. I also tried logging out and logging back into flight rising. Nothing helped. It seems now though that the majority of the issue is resolved (since as you can see I can post on the forums again), however wonky things are now occurring with my clan's energy gage... the energy level goes up and down with each new page I get on......
Browser:
Internet explorer.... 8, I believe?
•Connection Method:
Both my College's wireless connection and through my at home WiFi modem (AT&T)
•Device:
Both my laptop (Dell inspiron 5000 series) and my ipod touch (4th gen)
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I deleted my cache as per the flight rising crew's instructions, I also tried both refreshing as well as closing and re-opening the flight rising tab. I also tried logging out and logging back into flight rising. Nothing helped. It seems now though that the majority of the issue is resolved (since as you can see I can post on the forums again), however wonky things are now occurring with my clan's energy gage... the energy level goes up and down with each new page I get on......
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop-Win7
Problem is when I click on the image at top to go to home page, It takes me to the 'Whoops you need to be loggin in page, again' I happened to open it in a new tab, so I just closed that tab and continued in those that were still logged in.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop-Win7
Problem is when I click on the image at top to go to home page, It takes me to the 'Whoops you need to be loggin in page, again' I happened to open it in a new tab, so I just closed that tab and continued in those that were still logged in.
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet (comcast)
Device:
PC
I clearched my cache and then logged out and logged in on the index page. It currently seems to have been fixed now as I am recognized on all of the main pages.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet (comcast)
Device:
PC
I clearched my cache and then logged out and logged in on the index page. It currently seems to have been fixed now as I am recognized on all of the main pages.
Browser: Google Chrome

Connection Method: Wireless internet from own router, the modem is maintained by the caretakers of the building (a student apartment building). The internet itself is provided by university.

Device: Sony VAIO laptop

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logging out, hard refresh and logging back in. Worked like a charm.

Other valuable information: When I first logged in today, I was able to access each part of the site just fine, and was logged in everywhere. At one point, I accidentally closed the (entire) web browser. After re-opening the browser and going back to FR, it showed me as online on the homepage, but I was unable to access / showing as logged off on ALL pages that did not have the www1 address. Logging out, refreshing and logging back in solved the issue.
Long story short: closing the web browser logged me off in all areas of the site that did not have the www1 address, but left me logged on in the www1 areas.
Browser: Google Chrome

Connection Method: Wireless internet from own router, the modem is maintained by the caretakers of the building (a student apartment building). The internet itself is provided by university.

Device: Sony VAIO laptop

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logging out, hard refresh and logging back in. Worked like a charm.

Other valuable information: When I first logged in today, I was able to access each part of the site just fine, and was logged in everywhere. At one point, I accidentally closed the (entire) web browser. After re-opening the browser and going back to FR, it showed me as online on the homepage, but I was unable to access / showing as logged off on ALL pages that did not have the www1 address. Logging out, refreshing and logging back in solved the issue.
Long story short: closing the web browser logged me off in all areas of the site that did not have the www1 address, but left me logged on in the www1 areas.
E6RzSMn.png

Please ping me if you reply to me!
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Windows Laptop
On 4th Sept. I managed to log in but the website would not recognise that I was logged in on Trading Post/Gather Items pages etc. even though the signed in banner was displaying my username etc. at the top of the page.

I cleared my internet history of "cookies and other plug-in data" and "cached images and files" ONLY. The rest of my internet history is in place.

The website works as normal now, however the homepage is still www1.flightrising.com
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Windows Laptop
On 4th Sept. I managed to log in but the website would not recognise that I was logged in on Trading Post/Gather Items pages etc. even though the signed in banner was displaying my username etc. at the top of the page.

I cleared my internet history of "cookies and other plug-in data" and "cached images and files" ONLY. The rest of my internet history is in place.

The website works as normal now, however the homepage is still www1.flightrising.com
local disaster
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Desktop PC, Windows 8.1
Logged back in via www1.flightrising.com after unchecking the Remember me box
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method: