Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Windows Laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
Cleared cache, tried logging in through ww1.flightrising.com which does seem to help sometimes. I get logged out whenever I click to my messages or occasionally to look at my alerts. Once I log back in and go back to my messages this no longer happens until I close out my browser and go back to the site at a later time. Everywhere else on the site is working fine for me.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Windows Laptop
Cleared cache, tried logging in through ww1.flightrising.com which does seem to help sometimes. I get logged out whenever I click to my messages or occasionally to look at my alerts. Once I log back in and go back to my messages this no longer happens until I close out my browser and go back to the site at a later time. Everywhere else on the site is working fine for me.
tumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.pngh51WxNJ.pngtumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.png
my friend Winterflame has a issue at this time it keeps going to a page that says oops u can't log in and a bunch of other stuff.
my friend Winterflame has a issue at this time it keeps going to a page that says oops u can't log in and a bunch of other stuff.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet and Wireless School Network
Device:
Mac Laptop
I cleared my cache, but it didn't really work, so I kept on logging in and out, even though it would turn into ww1. when I clicked the message center.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet and Wireless School Network
Device:
Mac Laptop
I cleared my cache, but it didn't really work, so I kept on logging in and out, even though it would turn into ww1. when I clicked the message center.
7zcCDc4.png
alli • she/her • enfp
dAcs

7zcCDc4.png
Browser: IE
Connection method: home wireless
Device: PC
Steps and issues: Able to log in, it logs me out when I try to see messages (annoying since I have an unread message I cant access) but im able to go back a page. Everything else seems to be working. Tried clearing the cache, nada.
Browser: IE
Connection method: home wireless
Steps and issues: Able to log in, it logs me out when I try to see messages (annoying since I have an unread message I cant access) but im able to go back a page. Everything else seems to be working. Tried clearing the cache, nada.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
Laptop
I simply waited until the next morning. It was fine then and I haven't had the problem since. But that was this morning- only several hours ago. So it very well could happen again, sometime soon. (I figured it was just the servers acting up since there had been maintenance going on, and that I couldn't really do anything about it but wait for the time being.)
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
Laptop
I simply waited until the next morning. It was fine then and I haven't had the problem since. But that was this morning- only several hours ago. So it very well could happen again, sometime soon. (I figured it was just the servers acting up since there had been maintenance going on, and that I couldn't really do anything about it but wait for the time being.)
gcMrH8o.png1zva4k6.jpg
Browser: Google Chrome

Connection: Wireless home internet

Steps to resolve issue: Um...I just log in every time it logs me out [mostly whenever trying to check messages]. Haven't one anything else to try and fix it
Browser: Google Chrome

Connection: Wireless home internet

Steps to resolve issue: Um...I just log in every time it logs me out [mostly whenever trying to check messages]. Haven't one anything else to try and fix it
Browser: Google chrome
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Device:
laptop *pc)
I relogged in on the ww1.flightrising.com and everything acted as normal (its been acting as if i was logged out a couple of times already, it comes and goes)
Browser: Google chrome
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Device:
laptop *pc)
I relogged in on the ww1.flightrising.com and everything acted as normal (its been acting as if i was logged out a couple of times already, it comes and goes)
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
Browser:
google chrome
Connection Method:
um... has a cord connected to a box, connected to the power in the wall. not sure what it's called.
Device:
Toshiba laptop windows PC
NOTHING worked yesterday (4th) when we were supposed to be able to log in.
just did the usual this morning and seems to be working fine.
Browser:
google chrome
Connection Method:
um... has a cord connected to a box, connected to the power in the wall. not sure what it's called.
Device:
Toshiba laptop windows PC
NOTHING worked yesterday (4th) when we were supposed to be able to log in.
just did the usual this morning and seems to be working fine.
dragonsig_by_selenawolf-d6edklk.png
Browser: Chrome, Firefox, mobile
Connection Method: LAN, 3G. My service provider is Singtel
Device: HP desktop, Galaxy S3
I could only stay logged into www1 and I was only logged in to the front page and messages, even after clearing cache and logging out again. After I set up a proxy (proxy.singnet.com.sg:8080), I could log in and use the site like normal.

I still can't access FR on my phone though.
Browser: Chrome, Firefox, mobile
Connection Method: LAN, 3G. My service provider is Singtel
Device: HP desktop, Galaxy S3
I could only stay logged into www1 and I was only logged in to the front page and messages, even after clearing cache and logging out again. After I set up a proxy (proxy.singnet.com.sg:8080), I could log in and use the site like normal.

I still can't access FR on my phone though.
Browser
Google Chrome
Connection Method
Wireless home Internet (Sprint)
Device
PC
Cleared cache, restarted both computer and browser. Login page never recognizes my password and I must reset it each time I log in; it logs me out automatically after so many idle hours. Remember me box is always checked, yet it does not appear to work. Have only tried logging in on www1.
Browser
Google Chrome
Connection Method
Wireless home Internet (Sprint)
Device
PC
Cleared cache, restarted both computer and browser. Login page never recognizes my password and I must reset it each time I log in; it logs me out automatically after so many idle hours. Remember me box is always checked, yet it does not appear to work. Have only tried logging in on www1.
Scribble_Banner.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49