Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scale Armor Helmets
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
maybe y'all should add a reminder about the cycling of stuff come September 15th?

I'd think this should be mentioned in every update until then, no? ^^;
maybe y'all should add a reminder about the cycling of stuff come September 15th?

I'd think this should be mentioned in every update until then, no? ^^;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
ah man i love the new helmets
ah man i love the new helmets
asdf I haven't even started collecting the feather wings set!!!.....though that purple armor would totes suit a dragon of mine....* w*
asdf I haven't even started collecting the feather wings set!!!.....though that purple armor would totes suit a dragon of mine....* w*
This update makes me happy to no end. Thank you for upgrading and expanding on one of my favorite apparel sets on the site! :D

I've been looking at submissions for the latest Skin & Accent contest since last night. There are so many great entries already!
As a side note, I've noticed a lot of people setting out their "failed" entries from previous contests. It makes me so happy to see that people weren't discouraged and tried to sell them anyway. This art is fantastic and should be shared! (and profited on!) :)

I love how the skin and apparel preview systems are being expanded to be more... universal? throughout the site. I had already noticed that skins were viewable from dragon profile pages like apparel, and have been using it a lot.
The only problem I see is that if you try on an accent with a dragon that has an accent already, they both show up. It makes me a bit sad at times because... well, both accents together often looks great! xD

Out of curiosity, why are item values being changed? Why not make them an even amount (such as the harpy masque, which was 50 and is now 47)?

Thanks FR Team! :D
This update makes me happy to no end. Thank you for upgrading and expanding on one of my favorite apparel sets on the site! :D

I've been looking at submissions for the latest Skin & Accent contest since last night. There are so many great entries already!
As a side note, I've noticed a lot of people setting out their "failed" entries from previous contests. It makes me so happy to see that people weren't discouraged and tried to sell them anyway. This art is fantastic and should be shared! (and profited on!) :)

I love how the skin and apparel preview systems are being expanded to be more... universal? throughout the site. I had already noticed that skins were viewable from dragon profile pages like apparel, and have been using it a lot.
The only problem I see is that if you try on an accent with a dragon that has an accent already, they both show up. It makes me a bit sad at times because... well, both accents together often looks great! xD

Out of curiosity, why are item values being changed? Why not make them an even amount (such as the harpy masque, which was 50 and is now 47)?

Thanks FR Team! :D
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Ahhh ok those helms and new armor colors
Ahhh ok those helms and new armor colors
forterectitude_by_fruit_batz_d8t46k5_by_valandelle-d8t57j4.png
YESSSSSS! I've been waiting for those helmets for MONTHS. Where the heck does that Blood scale drop? I need it for my baby. ;W; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3076251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30763/3076251_350.png[/img] [/url]
YESSSSSS! I've been waiting for those helmets for MONTHS. Where the heck does that Blood scale drop? I need it for my baby. ;W;

3076251_350.png
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
Love the update! :3
Thanks so much!
Love the update! :3
Thanks so much!
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
*drools at ALL of the new scale gear I will probably never be able to get, or must exalt LOTS of baby dergs to get the treasures for*

ONE DAY!!!
*drools at ALL of the new scale gear I will probably never be able to get, or must exalt LOTS of baby dergs to get the treasures for*

ONE DAY!!!
does the battlescale armor remind anyone of phazon or is it just me
does the battlescale armor remind anyone of phazon or is it just me
Archive of Our Own (Ao3) | I should probably put more links in here

iWTGUhB.png
@Undel Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but when Ridgebacks wear the Battlescale Gauntlets, they show up as Bracers. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5863223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58633/5863223_350.png[/img] [/url] Not a big deal, just thought you'd like to know :o
@Undel Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but when Ridgebacks wear the Battlescale Gauntlets, they show up as Bracers.

5863223_350.png

Not a big deal, just thought you'd like to know :o
splat.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25