Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scale Armor Helmets
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I hope more non-exclusive items are removed from Swipp's Swaps; as you've been adding more trades, it becomes harder and harder to get older exclusive items and I've been wondering how you're going to remedy that situation as the pool grows :/ Honestly it'd be great if the limited window were removed and Swipp would accept all trades at any time, heh. That's probably asking a bit much though...
I hope more non-exclusive items are removed from Swipp's Swaps; as you've been adding more trades, it becomes harder and harder to get older exclusive items and I've been wondering how you're going to remedy that situation as the pool grows :/ Honestly it'd be great if the limited window were removed and Swipp would accept all trades at any time, heh. That's probably asking a bit much though...
TAkaIpD.png
thIS ARMOR THO
I love it and I need it all.
thIS ARMOR THO
I love it and I need it all.
These helmets are just the headgear Deepearth has been needing!
These helmets are just the headgear Deepearth has been needing!
skaijutumblricon_zpsa8181a03.pngskyashopicon_zps0bdca4a0.pngtumblr_nfvdkaXvbX1u3wsjco7_r1_100.png
@Undel Can you take out the Storm Seeker trade? It's on right now. :c

Thanks for all the stuff!
@Undel Can you take out the Storm Seeker trade? It's on right now. :c

Thanks for all the stuff!
1009gIL.png
Those are some really pretty blues used in the Battlescale set!
Those are some really pretty blues used in the Battlescale set!
@Undel

Maybe someone asked this already, but if the Death Seeker is removed, why isn't the Storm Seeker? Just curious! ^_^
@Undel

Maybe someone asked this already, but if the Death Seeker is removed, why isn't the Storm Seeker? Just curious! ^_^
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
AWESOME HELMETS AND PURPLE ARMOR I MIGHT CRY.
AWESOME HELMETS AND PURPLE ARMOR I MIGHT CRY.
*screaming* Yes! These helmets are super cool, and I need a shadowscale set now!
*screaming* Yes! These helmets are super cool, and I need a shadowscale set now!
zdvqwJY.png
Awesome! I hope this is an indicator that we might get recolors of the flower apparel in the future, too! I probably way overuse flower apparel but I love it.

@hisako

Something I've been meaning to suggest if it hasn't already is that there be a few categories from Swipp and trades in those categories rotate. Like one for familiars, one for apparel, one for skins/accents. Not sure how it'd work but with the new skin/accent contest for Swipp it's something I've thought about. There's so many skins and accents I love from the contest that I'd love to see.
Awesome! I hope this is an indicator that we might get recolors of the flower apparel in the future, too! I probably way overuse flower apparel but I love it.

@hisako

Something I've been meaning to suggest if it hasn't already is that there be a few categories from Swipp and trades in those categories rotate. Like one for familiars, one for apparel, one for skins/accents. Not sure how it'd work but with the new skin/accent contest for Swipp it's something I've thought about. There's so many skins and accents I love from the contest that I'd love to see.
They look bad ***
They look bad ***
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25