Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scale Armor Helmets
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
Thanks especially for continuing to remove the non-unique Swipp trades! Hopefully soon I'll finally catch the Cloudy Feathered Wings ^.^
Thanks especially for continuing to remove the non-unique Swipp trades! Hopefully soon I'll finally catch the Cloudy Feathered Wings ^.^
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
Thea's are relay stinking great! I need a pack!
Thea's are relay stinking great! I need a pack!
dIWdbY1.png
But why Moonscale Boots when everything else is ____ Greaves? Also the original four (Blood, Steel, Solid, Venom) say ____ Bracers when all these new ones say ____ Gauntlets.

That Shadowscale set looks awesome though. I'm gonna need to get a set of it.
But why Moonscale Boots when everything else is ____ Greaves? Also the original four (Blood, Steel, Solid, Venom) say ____ Bracers when all these new ones say ____ Gauntlets.

That Shadowscale set looks awesome though. I'm gonna need to get a set of it.
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
Ohh, What lovely new colors! :o
Ohh, What lovely new colors! :o
-xdhDBnI.gif-
Completely legit--I love all the new color varieties!
Completely legit--I love all the new color varieties!
forum-sig.gif
@Hawktalon

Most of the new Somethingscale items appear in stacks of 20 in the MP. If you take a look at the AH, you'll see that most pieces of the new sets go for between 25k - 50k and that's on release day.

Give it less than a week and the prices will probably be equivalent to those of the already established sets.
@Hawktalon

Most of the new Somethingscale items appear in stacks of 20 in the MP. If you take a look at the AH, you'll see that most pieces of the new sets go for between 25k - 50k and that's on release day.

Give it less than a week and the prices will probably be equivalent to those of the already established sets.
HELMETS WOW
HELMETS WOW
I love the helmets!
I love the helmets!
Silly question perhaps, but what's the reason for changing treasure values by tiny amounts for those items?
Silly question perhaps, but what's the reason for changing treasure values by tiny amounts for those items?
ijWAday.png
I am 18 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
I NEED LIKE SIX SETS OF SHADOWSCALE STAT
I NEED LIKE SIX SETS OF SHADOWSCALE STAT
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25