Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Artisans - a new mode of gameplay
1 2 3 4 5
Support~ It makes the game interesting and gives players other ways to collect items~ Plus it seems like it'll work along side the Coli play. Get drops -> craft drops -> get new item~
Support~ It makes the game interesting and gives players other ways to collect items~ Plus it seems like it'll work along side the Coli play. Get drops -> craft drops -> get new item~
This sounds fun!
This sounds fun!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Support. I wondered if at some point the "materials" horde section would be made into some kind of crafting system, but it hasn't happened yet. =/
Support. I wondered if at some point the "materials" horde section would be made into some kind of crafting system, but it hasn't happened yet. =/
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
I support this.
I support this.
@DunkTheBiscuit I really like this idea and it has a pretty interesting mechanic. Would dragons be able to constantly craft or would it be more like gathering in that you get X number of turns per day?

All in all, support!
@DunkTheBiscuit I really like this idea and it has a pretty interesting mechanic. Would dragons be able to constantly craft or would it be more like gathering in that you get X number of turns per day?

All in all, support!
Hi folks! Sorry for the delay getting back. Thank you all so much for your support.

@Ashtraska It would need some limit to keep rare drops rare, but I think the availability of materials would provide most of that limit - eventually you'd have to stop to get more stuff, one way or another!

@DragonSage Yes, an item lock or safebox would definitely be needed - but I hope one of those will turn up one day anyway since it's so useful.
Hi folks! Sorry for the delay getting back. Thank you all so much for your support.

@Ashtraska It would need some limit to keep rare drops rare, but I think the availability of materials would provide most of that limit - eventually you'd have to stop to get more stuff, one way or another!

@DragonSage Yes, an item lock or safebox would definitely be needed - but I hope one of those will turn up one day anyway since it's so useful.
Attermire Scar
Yesssss
Yesssss
Support : ) it kinda reminds me of alchemy as well so I think it'd fit in rather nicely.
Support : ) it kinda reminds me of alchemy as well so I think it'd fit in rather nicely.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
Support!
Support!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
support yes suppor this is a good idea.
support yes suppor this is a good idea.
PdrVGEX.gifCX5jG7P.gif
1 2 3 4 5