Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Bday Raffle! | Drawing Winners!
Thankyou @Sarenne for pinging me =)

i would just like to give everyone a good luck =) i have all the sprites so imnot after any tickets. ^^

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Thankyou @Sarenne for pinging me =)

i would just like to give everyone a good luck =) i have all the sprites so imnot after any tickets. ^^

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
XsyYMAb.png
@altair oh your turning 18 wow well I hope you have a Good Birthday :) can I get free ticket please thanks
@altair oh your turning 18 wow well I hope you have a Good Birthday :) can I get free ticket please thanks
@Altair Free ticket please, and I am pinging @pyrmappege

I would like a light sprite because I really would like to collect all the festival familiars but unfortunately did not find Flight Rising until almost all of the sprites were done.
@Altair Free ticket please, and I am pinging @pyrmappege

I would like a light sprite because I really would like to collect all the festival familiars but unfortunately did not find Flight Rising until almost all of the sprites were done.
nature_banner.png2968537.png2968538.pngnature_banner.pngfestivals_past_raffle_banner_small_by_kedia26-d92sxmb.png
Would love the light sprite and happy bday
Would love the light sprite and happy bday
@altair hello thank you for doing this for your Birthday, I hope you have a Wonderful Birthday , May I please have a ticket thank you :)
@altair hello thank you for doing this for your Birthday, I hope you have a Wonderful Birthday , May I please have a ticket thank you :)
@Altair I'd love to join! And I'm a windy. And I'd love a light sprite, because I've got some familiars that I'd love for my dragons, and that's one of them. ^_^
@Altair I'd love to join! And I'm a windy. And I'd love a light sprite, because I've got some familiars that I'd love for my dragons, and that's one of them. ^_^
@Altair

I would like one free ticket please. :)
@Altair

I would like one free ticket please. :)
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@Altair Pinging you for free ticket! I'd also love another one for joining in the last reg. window :D

As to why I want a Light Sprite? Hrm...
Biggest reason is that I'm a completionist, and the empty slots in my beastiary need to be filled! All the things! Fill all the spots! (Except the KS/Beta familiars, because... yeah. ;) )
@Altair Pinging you for free ticket! I'd also love another one for joining in the last reg. window :D

As to why I want a Light Sprite? Hrm...
Biggest reason is that I'm a completionist, and the empty slots in my beastiary need to be filled! All the things! Fill all the spots! (Except the KS/Beta familiars, because... yeah. ;) )
Obsessively collecting coatls since 2014.
VcOSD74.png
@Altair Ooh, nifty! :D I would like a ticket please if you don't mind c: I just swapped out of arcane! XD I guess that probably doesn't count though, also I just wished happy birthday on your profile! I would like a lightsprite because @Elliet really wants one and I've been trying very hard to get him one! :3
@Altair Ooh, nifty! :D I would like a ticket please if you don't mind c: I just swapped out of arcane! XD I guess that probably doesn't count though, also I just wished happy birthday on your profile! I would like a lightsprite because @Elliet really wants one and I've been trying very hard to get him one! :3
@Altair
One free ticket!

I joined in the last window!
One free ticket!

Happy birthday on profile!
One free ticket!

Why do I want a Light sprite?
Because it is absolutely adorable!
One free ticket!

PInging friends!

@Shaze
@MockNJay