Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PRIZES DRAWN pg39] Festivals Past
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[center] [size = 5][b]Festivals Past Raffle![/b][/size] [size = 4] [b]I am currently OFFLINE[/b] This round is closed, winners are drawn, see the prizes post or page 39. [b]**The Sprites tier 2 bucket has been unlocked! The winner of this bucket can choose either Sprite.[/b] [/size] [/center] [b]**Tier 4 of the *Chests* bucket has been unlocked. The winner of this bucket will now get to choose their prize from any of the 1st 4 tiers! ** **Tier 4 of the *Bears* bucket has been unlocked. The winner of this bucket will now get to choose their prize from any of the tiers!**[/b] [b]The incredibly long event for a ridiculously rare item.[/b] [Otherwise known as...Sprite Quest!] I joined flight rising in April of 2014 at the tail end of the first set of festivals. At the time I didn't realize that my life would eventually be consumed chasing the ever more expensive sprites that I had missed. So this is my quest to hunt down the elusive missing sprites (see post 5), I will be holding raffles until I can earn enough. (I know...probably for an eternity!) This round is called [b]Festivals Past[/b] as the prizes are from previous festival seasons. So if you just joined, or maybe just weren't paying attention, now is your chance to catch up! [center][img]http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg624/cckeepsakes/Plundertreasure.jpg[/img][/center] [quote name= Entry_Guidelines] [center] When purchasing tickets you will need to specify which bucket of prizes you want them in, "Bears", "Chests", "Apparel" or "Sprites". You may win once per bucket. [b]IMPORTANT!!![/b] You must purchase at least one ticket in order to get tickets from bumping the thread [b]IMPORTANT!!![/b] [/center] [b]***Ticket Prices***[/b] [LIST] [*] Treasure - 5000 treasure = 1 ticket [*] Gems - 10 gems = 1 ticket [*] Items - Based on value** [*] Dragons - Based on exalt value** [*] Inactive Festival currency: 15 = 1 ticket [*][s] Active Festival currency: 5 = 1 ticket: Charged Sprockets![/s] [/LIST] [b]**If you would like to donate items or dragons for tickets please ask before sending. I may not be able to accept if it's difficult to sell or I don't have lair space.[/b] [b]Other ways to enter:[/b] [LIST] [*] Bump thread - 1 ticket per day (must have bought 1 ticket, and make sure to ping me) [*] Extra ticket if you bump with one of the raffle banners in your signature (listed below) [*] Artwork for the Raffle - Subject to approval, up to 10 tickets [*] Other artwork of my lair - Subject to approval, up to 20 tickets [/LIST] [b]***Disclaimer, in the unlikely event someone donates a missing sprite they will have their pick of the prizes, even the unlockables, and probably more than one! In that case, I would restart the raffle and all donations would be refundable if you do not want to continue in the new round [Not that I expect that to happen!!]***[/b] [/quote] [quote name=Banners] Banner 1 by Kedia [img]http://img12.deviantart.net/b758/i/2015/206/d/c/festivals_past_raffle_banner_by_kedia26-d92sv7l.png[/img] [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1487271/1][img]http://img12.deviantart.net/b758/i/2015/206/d/c/festivals_past_raffle_banner_by_kedia26-d92sv7l.png[/img][/url] [/code] Banner 2 by Kedia [img]http://img15.deviantart.net/7e46/i/2015/206/4/8/festivals_past_raffle_banner_small_by_kedia26-d92sxmb.png[/img] [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1487271/1][img]http://img15.deviantart.net/7e46/i/2015/206/4/8/festivals_past_raffle_banner_small_by_kedia26-d92sxmb.png[/img][/url] [/code] [/quote] [quote name= Raffle_End] [s]The raffle round will end one month after the starting date or 1 week after the minimum number of tickets have been purchased for all buckets, whichever is later. In the event of an extended lack of interest for a single bucket, any tickets in that bucket will be refunded or reallocated and the round will close drawing only for the buckets where the minimums have been met. The current estimated end date and my online status is displayed at the top of the first raffle post. [/s] [b]The raffle will end at rollover on 8/15[/b] [/quote] [quote name= Post_Index] [b]This post - Intro/Entry Guidelines/Raffle End[/b] [LIST] [*]Post 2 - Prizes/Tickets [*]Post 3 - Unlockables [*]Post 4 - FAQs [*]Post 5 - Sprite Wish List [*]Post 6 - Ping Lists [/LIST] [/quote]
Festivals Past
Raffle!

I am currently OFFLINE
This round is closed, winners are drawn, see the prizes post or page 39.

**The Sprites tier 2 bucket has been unlocked! The winner of this bucket can choose either Sprite.

**Tier 4 of the *Chests* bucket has been unlocked. The winner of this bucket will now get to choose their prize from any of the 1st 4 tiers! **

**Tier 4 of the *Bears* bucket has been unlocked. The winner of this bucket will now get to choose their prize from any of the tiers!**

The incredibly long event for a ridiculously rare item. [Otherwise known as...Sprite Quest!]

I joined flight rising in April of 2014 at the tail end of the first set of festivals. At the time I didn't realize that my life would eventually be consumed chasing the ever more expensive sprites that I had missed.

So this is my quest to hunt down the elusive missing sprites (see post 5), I will be holding raffles until I can earn enough. (I know...probably for an eternity!) This round is called Festivals Past as the prizes are from previous festival seasons. So if you just joined, or maybe just weren't paying attention, now is your chance to catch up!

Plundertreasure.jpg
Entry_Guidelines wrote:

When purchasing tickets you will need to specify which bucket of prizes you want them in, "Bears", "Chests", "Apparel" or "Sprites". You may win once per bucket.

IMPORTANT!!!
You must purchase at least one ticket in order to get tickets from bumping the thread
IMPORTANT!!!

***Ticket Prices***
  • Treasure - 5000 treasure = 1 ticket
  • Gems - 10 gems = 1 ticket
  • Items - Based on value**
  • Dragons - Based on exalt value**
  • Inactive Festival currency: 15 = 1 ticket
  • Active Festival currency: 5 = 1 ticket: Charged Sprockets!

**If you would like to donate items or dragons for tickets please ask before sending. I may not be able to accept if it's difficult to sell or I don't have lair space.

Other ways to enter:
  • Bump thread - 1 ticket per day (must have bought 1 ticket, and make sure to ping me)
  • Extra ticket if you bump with one of the raffle banners in your signature (listed below)
  • Artwork for the Raffle - Subject to approval, up to 10 tickets
  • Other artwork of my lair - Subject to approval, up to 20 tickets

***Disclaimer, in the unlikely event someone donates a missing sprite they will have their pick of the prizes, even the unlockables, and probably more than one! In that case, I would restart the raffle and all donations would be refundable if you do not want to continue in the new round [Not that I expect that to happen!!]***
Banners wrote:

Banner 1 by Kedia
festivals_past_raffle_banner_by_kedia26-d92sv7l.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1487271/1][img]http://img12.deviantart.net/b758/i/2015/206/d/c/festivals_past_raffle_banner_by_kedia26-d92sv7l.png[/img][/url]

Banner 2 by Kedia
festivals_past_raffle_banner_small_by_kedia26-d92sxmb.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1487271/1][img]http://img15.deviantart.net/7e46/i/2015/206/4/8/festivals_past_raffle_banner_small_by_kedia26-d92sxmb.png[/img][/url]
Raffle_End wrote:
The raffle round will end one month after the starting date or 1 week after the minimum number of tickets have been purchased for all buckets, whichever is later. In the event of an extended lack of interest for a single bucket, any tickets in that bucket will be refunded or reallocated and the round will close drawing only for the buckets where the minimums have been met.

The current estimated end date and my online status is displayed at the top of the first raffle post.

The raffle will end at rollover on 8/15
Post_Index wrote:

This post - Intro/Entry Guidelines/Raffle End
  • Post 2 - Prizes/Tickets
  • Post 3 - Unlockables
  • Post 4 - FAQs
  • Post 5 - Sprite Wish List
  • Post 6 - Ping Lists
nature_banner.png2968537.png2968538.pngnature_banner.pngfestivals_past_raffle_banner_small_by_kedia26-d92sxmb.png
[quote name= Prizes] [quote name= Bucket_1_Bears] [b]1 winner for this bucket is unlocked.[/b] [b]The winner is....KraalofBhaga![/b] [item=cloudkeeper herald] - Sent! Paid Tickets: 36 [LIST] [*] daughterdragon - 1 [*] Alphamecka - 1 [*] jbapple - 1 [*] KraalofBhaga - 22 [*] Kedia - 1 [*] Unthymely - 1 [*] Hedgehogs - 3 [*] soulpunkd - 1 [*] maramcgregor - 5 [/LIST] Free Tickets: 30 [LIST] [*] soulpunkd - 2 [*] Alphamecka - 1 [*] KraalofBhaga - 2 [*] jbapple - 3 [*] Hedgehogs - 21 [*] maramcgregor - 1 [/LIST] [b]**Tier 1 ** - UNLOCKED[/b] [item=cragbacked bouldursa] [item=timber tender] [item=sunbeam ursa] [item=graveyard guardian] [b]**Tier 2 ** - UNLOCKED[/b] [item=magma embear] [item=wavebreak snarler] [b]**Tier 3 ** - UNLOCKED[/b] [item=polarfreeze defender] [item=livewire grizzly] [item=hibernal starbear] [b]**Tier 4 ** - UNLOCKED[/b] [item=cloudkeeper herald] [item=murktooth bramblekeep] [/quote] [quote name= Bucket_2_Chests] [b]1 winner for this bucket is unlocked.[/b] [b]The winner is....Kedia![/b] [item=surgelight chest] - Sent Paid Tickets: 61 [LIST] [*] daughterdragon - 1 [*] Alphamecka - 1 [*] jbapple - 1 [*] KraalofBhaga - 15 [*] spacegrump - 10 [*] Kedia - 15 [*] Saraab - 4 [*] Unthymely - 6 [*] sinha27 - 8 [/LIST] Free Tickets: 50 [LIST] [*] spacegrump - 1 [*] Alphamecka - 3 [*] jbapple - 1 [*] Kedia - 25 [*] Saraab - 5 [*] Unthymely - 5 [*] sinha27 - 10 [/LIST] [b]**Tier 1 ** - UNLOCKED[/b] [item=bamboo guardian chest] [item=wavesong chest] [item=ecdysis chest] [item=fishtivities chest] [item=little lion chest] [item=botanys back chest] [item=springly sprouts chest] [item=scavenger chest] [b]**Tier 2 ** - UNLOCKED[/b] [item=leviathan spirit chest] [item=ice golem chest] [item=amberglow chest] [item=construct chest] [item=mutant chest] [item=brambled joker chest] [item=foolish chest] [item=splash chest] [item=waveswept chest] [b]**Tier 3 ** - UNLOCKED[/b] [item=lantern chest] [item=wilds chest] [item=fracturedlight chest] [item=magmaborne chest] [item=arcane elemental chest] [item=plague touched chest] [item=consorts box] [item=snowsquall souvenir chest] [b]**Tier 4 ** - UNLOCKED[/b] [item=lullaby chest] [item=internal energies chest] [item=brightcloud chest] [item=faerielight chest] [item=surgelight chest] [item=starsinger chest] [item=arcane gift chest] [item=starfall spell chest] [item=spectral chest] [item=icy coat chest] **Tier 5 ** - LOCKED [item=lightburst chest] [item=livesurge chest] [item=dracolich chest] [/quote] [quote name= Bucket_3_Apparel] [b]1 winner for this bucket is unlocked.[/b] [b]The winner is....KraalofBhaga![/b] Set 2 [item=seashell mantle] [item=diver sash] - Sent! Paid Tickets: 45 [LIST] [*] daughterdragon - 1 [*] Alphamecka - 1 [*] Dragonguy - 2 [*] jbapple - 1 [*] KraalofBhaga - 15 [*] spacegrump - 10 [*] Kedia - 1 [*] Unthymely - 1 [*] Phaedra - 7 [*] Xaria - 6 [/LIST] Free Tickets: 17 [LIST] [*] Dragonguy - 6 [*] KraalofBhaga - 1 [*] Alphamecka - 3 [*] jbapple - 4 [*] Kedia - 3 [/LIST] [b]**Tier 1 ** - UNLOCKED[/b] Set 1 [item=leafy gladeboughs] [item=druidic sash] Set 2 [item=seashell mantle] [item=diver sash] Set 3 [item=chillspike collar] [item=frigid sash] **Tier 2 ** - LOCKED Set 4 [item=gustborne balloon] [item=whirlwind sash] Set 5 [item=crystalhide treads] [item=stonekeeper sash] Set 6 [item=moonglow thorns] [item=shady sash] **Tier 3 ** - LOCKED Set 7 [item=magmatic pauldrons] [item=searing sash] Set 8 [item=golem gauntlet] [item=electrified sash] Set 9 [item=sunguard chest] [item=illuminated sash] **Tier 4 ** - LOCKED Set 10 [item=companion comet] [item=starseer's sash] [/quote] [quote name= Bucket_4_Sprites] [b]1 winner for this bucket is unlocked.[/b] [b]The winner is....Spacegrump![/b] [item=water sprite] - Sent Paid Tickets: 83 [LIST] [*] soulpunkd - 4 [*] daughterdragon - 1 [*] Alphamecka - 11 [*] jbapple - 10 [*] KraalofBhaga - 26 [*] spacegrump - 15 [*] Unthymely - 1 [*] Xaria - 6 [*] Kedia - 3 [*] Hedgehogs - 1 [*] maramcgregor - 5 [*] Zillua - 1 [/LIST] Free Tickets: 36 [LIST] [*] soulpunkd - 3 [*] daughterdragon - 10 [*] Alphamecka - 2 [*] jbapple - 6 [*] KraalofBhaga - 5 [*] Dragonguy - 4 [*] spacegrump - 1 [*] Hedgehogs - 2 [*] Kedia - 2 [*] maramcgregor - 1 [/LIST] [b]**Tier 1 ** - UNLOCKED[/b] [item=nature sprite] [b]**Tier 2 ** - UNLOCKED[/b] [item=water sprite] [/quote] [/quote]
Prizes wrote:
Bucket_1_Bears wrote:

1 winner for this bucket is unlocked.

The winner is....KraalofBhaga!
Cloudkeeper Herald - Sent!

Paid Tickets: 36
  • daughterdragon - 1
  • Alphamecka - 1
  • jbapple - 1
  • KraalofBhaga - 22
  • Kedia - 1
  • Unthymely - 1
  • Hedgehogs - 3
  • soulpunkd - 1
  • maramcgregor - 5

Free Tickets: 30
  • soulpunkd - 2
  • Alphamecka - 1
  • KraalofBhaga - 2
  • jbapple - 3
  • Hedgehogs - 21
  • maramcgregor - 1

**Tier 1 ** - UNLOCKED
Cragbacked Bouldursa Timber Tender Sunbeam Ursa Graveyard Guardian

**Tier 2 ** - UNLOCKED
Magma Embear Wavebreak Snarler

**Tier 3 ** - UNLOCKED
Polarfreeze Defender Livewire Grizzly Hibernal Starbear

**Tier 4 ** - UNLOCKED
Cloudkeeper Herald Murktooth Bramblekeep
Bucket_2_Chests wrote:

The winner is....Kedia!
SurgeLight Chest - Sent

Paid Tickets: 61
  • daughterdragon - 1
  • Alphamecka - 1
  • jbapple - 1
  • KraalofBhaga - 15
  • spacegrump - 10
  • Kedia - 15
  • Saraab - 4
  • Unthymely - 6
  • sinha27 - 8

Free Tickets: 50
  • spacegrump - 1
  • Alphamecka - 3
  • jbapple - 1
  • Kedia - 25
  • Saraab - 5
  • Unthymely - 5
  • sinha27 - 10

**Tier 1 ** - UNLOCKED
Bamboo Guardian Chest Wavesong Chest Ecdysis Chest Fishtivities Chest Little Lion Chest Botanys Back Chest Springly Sprouts Chest Scavenger Chest

**Tier 2 ** - UNLOCKED
Leviathan Spirit Chest Ice Golem Chest Amberglow Chest Construct Chest Mutant Chest Brambled Joker Chest Foolish Chest Splash Chest Waveswept Chest

**Tier 3 ** - UNLOCKED
Lantern Chest Wilds Chest FracturedLight Chest Magmaborne Chest Arcane Elemental Chest Plague Touched Chest Consorts Box Snowsquall Souvenir Chest

**Tier 4 ** - UNLOCKED
Lullaby Chest Internal Energies Chest Brightcloud Chest Faerielight Chest SurgeLight Chest Starsinger Chest Arcane Gift Chest Starfall Spell Chest Spectral Chest Icy Coat Chest

**Tier 5 ** - LOCKED
Lightburst Chest Livesurge Chest Dracolich Chest
Bucket_3_Apparel wrote:

The winner is....KraalofBhaga!
Set 2 Seashell Mantle Diver Sash - Sent!

Paid Tickets: 45
  • daughterdragon - 1
  • Alphamecka - 1
  • Dragonguy - 2
  • jbapple - 1
  • KraalofBhaga - 15
  • spacegrump - 10
  • Kedia - 1
  • Unthymely - 1
  • Phaedra - 7
  • Xaria - 6

Free Tickets: 17
  • Dragonguy - 6
  • KraalofBhaga - 1
  • Alphamecka - 3
  • jbapple - 4
  • Kedia - 3

**Tier 1 ** - UNLOCKED
Set 1 Leafy Gladeboughs Druidic Sash
Set 2 Seashell Mantle Diver Sash
Set 3 Chillspike Collar Frigid Sash

**Tier 2 ** - LOCKED
Set 4 Gustborne Balloon Whirlwind Sash
Set 5 Crystalhide Treads Stonekeeper Sash
Set 6 Moonglow Thorns Shady Sash

**Tier 3 ** - LOCKED
Set 7 Magmatic Pauldrons Searing Sash
Set 8 Golem Gauntlet Electrified Sash
Set 9 Sunguard Chest Illuminated Sash

**Tier 4 ** - LOCKED
Set 10 Companion Comet Starseer's Sash
Bucket_4_Sprites wrote:

The winner is....Spacegrump!
Water Sprite - Sent

Paid Tickets: 83
  • soulpunkd - 4
  • daughterdragon - 1
  • Alphamecka - 11
  • jbapple - 10
  • KraalofBhaga - 26
  • spacegrump - 15
  • Unthymely - 1
  • Xaria - 6
  • Kedia - 3
  • Hedgehogs - 1
  • maramcgregor - 5
  • Zillua - 1

Free Tickets: 36
  • soulpunkd - 3
  • daughterdragon - 10
  • Alphamecka - 2
  • jbapple - 6
  • KraalofBhaga - 5
  • Dragonguy - 4
  • spacegrump - 1
  • Hedgehogs - 2
  • Kedia - 2
  • maramcgregor - 1

**Tier 1 ** - UNLOCKED
Nature Sprite

**Tier 2 ** - UNLOCKED
Water Sprite
nature_banner.png2968537.png2968538.pngnature_banner.pngfestivals_past_raffle_banner_small_by_kedia26-d92sxmb.png
[quote name= Unlockables] [b]*** Only paid tickets count towards unlockables *** [quote name= Bears] [LIST] [*]Tier 1 - Unlocked [*]Tier 2 - Unlocked [*]Tier 3 - Unlocked [*]Tier 4 - Unlocked [*]Additional winner unlocks at 70 tickets [/LIST] [/quote] [quote name= Chests] [LIST] [*]Tier 1 - Unlocked [*]Tier 2 - Unlocked [*]Tier 3 - Unlocked [*]Tier 4 - Unlocked [*]Tier 5 - Unlocks at 120 tickets [*]Additional winner unlocks at 250 tickets [/LIST] [/quote] [quote name= Apparel] [LIST] [*]Tier 1 - Unlocked [*]Tier 2 - Unlocks at 80 tickets [*]Tier 3 - Unlocks at 150 tickets [*]Tier 4 - Unlocks at 250 tickets [*]Additional winner unlocks at 400 tickets [/LIST] [/quote] [quote name= Sprites] [LIST] [*]Tier 1 - Unlocked [*]Tier 2 - Unlocked [/LIST] [/quote] [/quote]
Unlockables wrote:

*** Only paid tickets count towards unlockables ***

Bears wrote:
  • Tier 1 - Unlocked
  • Tier 2 - Unlocked
  • Tier 3 - Unlocked
  • Tier 4 - Unlocked
  • Additional winner unlocks at 70 tickets
Chests wrote:
  • Tier 1 - Unlocked
  • Tier 2 - Unlocked
  • Tier 3 - Unlocked
  • Tier 4 - Unlocked
  • Tier 5 - Unlocks at 120 tickets
  • Additional winner unlocks at 250 tickets
Apparel wrote:
  • Tier 1 - Unlocked
  • Tier 2 - Unlocks at 80 tickets
  • Tier 3 - Unlocks at 150 tickets
  • Tier 4 - Unlocks at 250 tickets
  • Additional winner unlocks at 400 tickets
Sprites wrote:
  • Tier 1 - Unlocked
  • Tier 2 - Unlocked
[quote name= FAQs] [LIST] [*][b]How many prizes can I win?[/b] You can win once for each bucket you have allocated tickets to. Example: I purchased 10 tickets and put 5 each in the "Bears" and "Sprites" buckets. I could win 1 bear and 1 sprite. [*][b]I changed my mind, can I switch buckets?[/b] Sorry, no once you have selected a bucket the tickets cannot be transferred. It's too hard to manage reallocating with the unlockables. [*][b]I'm interested in the locked Sprite bucket, what can I do?[/b] There are two options: You can ask me to add you to a ping list and I will ping you when/if that bucket unlocks, or you may pre-purchase tickets now for a locked bucket. If the bucket does not unlock the tickets can be refunded or you can choose to reallocate to another bucket. But, if you chose this option, they can not be refunded until the raffle closes. This does not apply to locked tiers. I can add you a ping list for a locked tier but I will not be able to take pre-purchases. [/LIST] [/quote]
FAQs wrote:
  • How many prizes can I win?

You can win once for each bucket you have allocated tickets to.
    Example: I purchased 10 tickets and put 5 each in the "Bears" and "Sprites" buckets. I could win 1 bear and 1 sprite.

• I changed my mind, can I switch buckets?

Sorry, no once you have selected a bucket the tickets cannot be transferred. It's too hard to manage reallocating with the unlockables.

• I'm interested in the locked Sprite bucket, what can I do?

There are two options: You can ask me to add you to a ping list and I will ping you when/if that bucket unlocks, or you may pre-purchase tickets now for a locked bucket. If the bucket does not unlock the tickets can be refunded or you can choose to reallocate to another bucket. But, if you chose this option, they can not be refunded until the raffle closes.

This does not apply to locked tiers. I can add you a ping list for a locked tier but I will not be able to take pre-purchases.
[quote name= My_Sprite_Wish_List_Progress] [LIST] [*][s]nature[/s] [*][s]water[/s] [*][s]wind[/s] [*]shadow [*]ice [*][s]earth[/s] [*]plague [*]arcane [*]fire [*]lightning [*]light [/LIST] [/quote]
My_Sprite_Wish_List_Progress wrote:
  • nature
  • water
  • wind
  • shadow
  • ice
  • earth
  • plague
  • arcane
  • fire
  • lightning
  • light

[quote name=Ping_lists] [LIST] [*]KraalofBhaga [*]Phaedra [/LIST] [/quote]
Ping_lists wrote:
  • KraalofBhaga
  • Phaedra
And we are open...

Pinging friends from previous raffles:
@Pyrmappege @Tenochii @dragonguy @dragonmamma @sunwing @hotwings @zapcrackle @coldstone @daughterdragon @lykantos @posibee

Please let me know if you would like to be removed from my raffle ping list.
And we are open...

Pinging friends from previous raffles:
@Pyrmappege @Tenochii @dragonguy @dragonmamma @sunwing @hotwings @zapcrackle @coldstone @daughterdragon @lykantos @posibee

Please let me know if you would like to be removed from my raffle ping list.
1 ticket recorded for sprites - @soulpunkd
1 ticket recorded for sprites - @soulpunkd
bump
bump
bumping
bumping
FVUluDz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40