Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM]Magic Meteor Public Buy - CLOSED
Wednesday: What is one new thing you've learned or a skill you've grown this past year?

I started a knit shawl this past year, though I haven't worked on it in a while. It's not something I can do with a lot of people around as where I stopped is the start of a lace section, and I haven't knit any lace before. I do need to get back to it.
Wednesday: What is one new thing you've learned or a skill you've grown this past year?

I started a knit shawl this past year, though I haven't worked on it in a while. It's not something I can do with a lot of people around as where I stopped is the start of a lace section, and I haven't knit any lace before. I do need to get back to it.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pngMagical Meteorite Mayhem - Arcane & Nature 2024
[b]What is one new thing you've learned or a skill you've grown this past year?[/b] I learned a lot about carnivorous plants from researching the heck out of them after impulse buying a VFT plant [emoji=new friend size=1]
What is one new thing you've learned or a skill you've grown this past year?

I learned a lot about carnivorous plants from researching the heck out of them after impulse buying a VFT plant
WMCEgD8.png

___
- NOAH -
[color=transparent
]___[/color]

eq6zQ9M.png
ypcKWM0.png
k7mTvIf.png
___
[quote]What is one new thing you've learned or a skill you've grown this past year?[/quote] I started crochet with my sister last year and made bags. It was so fun, and I started knitting... but I think, I don't have good skills for it>:0
Quote:

I started crochet with my sister last year and made bags.
It was so fun, and I started knitting... but I think, I don't have good skills for it>:0
A skill I've developed in the past year.... I've grown more comfortable using Excel!
A skill I've developed in the past year.... I've grown more comfortable using Excel!
lalalalala blablablab 6PSSZLJ.png lala * Reedcleft Windflowers subspecies
* Court of Night and Shadow lineage
* Wolf's Den hatchery
i've really grown / worked on my tarot reading skills this past year! ^_^
i've really grown / worked on my tarot reading skills this past year! ^_^
jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
This past year I learned how to do monitoring and control trapping for invasive European green crab! It's very fun.
This past year I learned how to do monitoring and control trapping for invasive European green crab! It's very fun.
nPBJGzE.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif QKenIL5.png
a skill i've acquired this year has been jewelry making! well, beading bracelets for the most part, lol :P
a skill i've acquired this year has been jewelry making! well, beading bracelets for the most part, lol :P
I learned about the actual reason for why certain fish care about being in salt or fresh water. It's all about the salt in the water versus the salt in the body. Saltwater fish absorb water constantly and freshwater expel water constantly.
I learned about the actual reason for why certain fish care about being in salt or fresh water. It's all about the salt in the water versus the salt in the body. Saltwater fish absorb water constantly and freshwater expel water constantly.
shadowf1.png491108.png old-oaks-2.png 491108.pnglightf2.png
Wednesday - skill from the past year - being the HEAD of anything. At any job I would fear when problems happen with no higher-ups around to know what to do.

But yeah doing a few projects in FR - just do your best, make note of messes and do better next time, and if you promise more than you can deliver then slowly catch up and reduce your promises. That’s all it takes.
Wednesday - skill from the past year - being the HEAD of anything. At any job I would fear when problems happen with no higher-ups around to know what to do.

But yeah doing a few projects in FR - just do your best, make note of messes and do better next time, and if you promise more than you can deliver then slowly catch up and reduce your promises. That’s all it takes.
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
I tried knitting! It didn’t go too well but it was fun to experiment with a new skill.
I tried knitting! It didn’t go too well but it was fun to experiment with a new skill.
Kunikuzushi