Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What flight fits you the least?
Depends because flights are multifaceted. I think lightning, arcane, or fire if we look at the technology, space/research, and forging portions. They just don't vibe with me in the least. I like my dragons intelligent but very different from humans. Having human tech, tools and things just feels weird to me. Anything that makes the dragons weirdly human.

I do like the magic and crystals, lightning desert mesa, and volcanic vents and forest parts of the flights though.
Depends because flights are multifaceted. I think lightning, arcane, or fire if we look at the technology, space/research, and forging portions. They just don't vibe with me in the least. I like my dragons intelligent but very different from humans. Having human tech, tools and things just feels weird to me. Anything that makes the dragons weirdly human.

I do like the magic and crystals, lightning desert mesa, and volcanic vents and forest parts of the flights though.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Fire, probably. The metalworking aspect is cool and fits their element well, but aesthetically it doesn't match with me. Plus I don't really like the heat much ;-;
Fire, probably. The metalworking aspect is cool and fits their element well, but aesthetically it doesn't match with me. Plus I don't really like the heat much ;-;
Arcane probably for me. Not too many dragons that are studious types,most are to distractable to be bothered,the rest either have other things to do,or don’t have the intelligence for studious thought.
Arcane probably for me. Not too many dragons that are studious types,most are to distractable to be bothered,the rest either have other things to do,or don’t have the intelligence for studious thought.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
I think...water fits me the least...although it is an element I probably connect with most irl...ice or water fit me the least, for sure.

I think I should be in Earth but I'm very comfortable in Shadow, especially with the aesthetics I'm obsessed with right now for breeding purposes. I'll have to empty literally 90% of my lair if I switch to the flight I think I belong in...nobody asked, but...lol
I think...water fits me the least...although it is an element I probably connect with most irl...ice or water fit me the least, for sure.

I think I should be in Earth but I'm very comfortable in Shadow, especially with the aesthetics I'm obsessed with right now for breeding purposes. I'll have to empty literally 90% of my lair if I switch to the flight I think I belong in...nobody asked, but...lol
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
I think it would actually be nature. I'm not a very tree person, and I probably wouldn't like growing plants, gardening, or just being in the viridian labyrinth in general. It doesn't sound like a nice place to be if you don't really enjoy nature.

(Dreading all the bugs and parasites in particular)
I think it would actually be nature. I'm not a very tree person, and I probably wouldn't like growing plants, gardening, or just being in the viridian labyrinth in general. It doesn't sound like a nice place to be if you don't really enjoy nature.

(Dreading all the bugs and parasites in particular)
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
Hm... Lightning and Fire, probably.

I'm not into tech really, and desert regions and heat are things I am very much not into personally, in terms of living in them. Plus, I'm very wary of actual lightning and fire in general. x'D

However, the flights themselves seem fun (Lightning's chaotic workspace and Fire's passionate, hardened artisan/smith vibes are both very good~ <3)!
Hm... Lightning and Fire, probably.

I'm not into tech really, and desert regions and heat are things I am very much not into personally, in terms of living in them. Plus, I'm very wary of actual lightning and fire in general. x'D

However, the flights themselves seem fun (Lightning's chaotic workspace and Fire's passionate, hardened artisan/smith vibes are both very good~ <3)!
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
Lightning and Ice. (I don't dislike those flights, I just vibe the least with them.)
Lightning and Ice. (I don't dislike those flights, I just vibe the least with them.)
She/Her ~ Fandragon tabs: 1 + 2 ~ Art Fight
oJK1fXV.png
i only really like plague for the eye color, everything else about the flight squicks me [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
i only really like plague for the eye color, everything else about the flight squicks me
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
plague, don't like how everything looks... it's just not my thing
plague, don't like how everything looks... it's just not my thing
9y89odd.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out my Plushie RNG adopts!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
  • personality-wise, probably wind, i'm usually not the super joyful/carefree type
  • real-life interest-wise, probably earth, i was never into geology or archaeology myself
  • aesthetics-wise, probably plague, i like the flight's endurance and survival thing it has going on for it, but its decor isn't really for me.
  • personality-wise, probably wind, i'm usually not the super joyful/carefree type
  • real-life interest-wise, probably earth, i was never into geology or archaeology myself
  • aesthetics-wise, probably plague, i like the flight's endurance and survival thing it has going on for it, but its decor isn't really for me.
Our clan may have taken a small piece of the Hoverview Vale. It was an accident and I cannot seem to put it back. I'm sorry if this causes any distress.

- Sylphaeri
6216044p.png