[emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
[emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@
@
@veilmochi @SindoreiPony @Dreadwing @Jaymie @Minifre @TetraKataki @Delotha @bugsinspace @Sirenhead @Bearttalion @counterklock @rorke @Jhortanas @serpentscribe @JustALilStar @skimmersing @FishyLynx @VERITASRATIO Hello all! Thank you again for your patience in seeing your Necros registered. Part of the delay (aside from IRL things) was due to my brilliance in not reserving enough posts on the original registry thread. Necromancers (the variant) now take up a full three posts and have spilled onto a fourth. The original thread couldn't accommodate that, and rather than squish some of the other variants together I decided to re-create the thread. So welcome to the new registry! You might also have noticed that there's a new all-in-one registration form, where you can register your Necros for standard registry, elite registry, and Necrolocke Hall of Honor all in the same place. Since the vast majority of dragons will only be registered in the standard registry, hopefully the new format isn't too much extra clicking to navigate through (though I'm always open to feedback). As always please take a moment to check the registry to make sure everything looks correct with your newly registered dragons. A very warm welcome to the newcomers, and a special thank you to those who left notes and created lore for their Necros, all together it was quite enjoyable to read! Finally, good luck to all the Councilors-in-training, and an enthusiastic round of applause for the special lineages, bday dragons, G1s, special firsts, silly dances, and dragonsonas, you know who you are [emoji=mirror winking size=1] @/JustALilStar Susie is lovely! And her familiar is just fine. Also her quote made me lol XD
@veilmochi @SindoreiPony @Dreadwing @Jaymie @Minifre @TetraKataki @Delotha @bugsinspace @Sirenhead @Bearttalion @counterklock @rorke @Jhortanas @serpentscribe @JustALilStar @skimmersing @FishyLynx @VERITASRATIO

Hello all! Thank you again for your patience in seeing your Necros registered. Part of the delay (aside from IRL things) was due to my brilliance in not reserving enough posts on the original registry thread. Necromancers (the variant) now take up a full three posts and have spilled onto a fourth. The original thread couldn't accommodate that, and rather than squish some of the other variants together I decided to re-create the thread. So welcome to the new registry! You might also have noticed that there's a new all-in-one registration form, where you can register your Necros for standard registry, elite registry, and Necrolocke Hall of Honor all in the same place. Since the vast majority of dragons will only be registered in the standard registry, hopefully the new format isn't too much extra clicking to navigate through (though I'm always open to feedback).

As always please take a moment to check the registry to make sure everything looks correct with your newly registered dragons. A very warm welcome to the newcomers, and a special thank you to those who left notes and created lore for their Necros, all together it was quite enjoyable to read!

Finally, good luck to all the Councilors-in-training, and an enthusiastic round of applause for the special lineages, bday dragons, G1s, special firsts, silly dances, and dragonsonas, you know who you are

@/JustALilStar Susie is lovely! And her familiar is just fine. Also her quote made me lol XD
@
@
WOOO new registry time!! Looks great! For mine, Ghostbones should be marked as earned through Necrolocke Ψ (possibly my mistake)! I can't wait to add more to [s]your workload[/s] the list [emoji=plague rune size=1]
WOOO new registry time!! Looks great!

For mine, Ghostbones should be marked as earned through Necrolocke Ψ (possibly my mistake)! I can't wait to add more to your workload the list
rBQQ8b2.png
the necromancers have taken over sonrieth and now we need a second registry (????). thank you for what you've done! looks brilliant !
the necromancers have taken over sonrieth and now we need a second registry (????). thank you for what you've done! looks brilliant !
BRsXghP.png âš– AEGIS / WYNE |

âš– ANY PRONOUNS | AGENDER AROBI POLYAM

⚖ FR +12:00 | 中文/ English ok!
Oooh shiny new registry!! [emoji=fae star size=2]
Oooh shiny new registry!!
Oooo new registry!
Oooo new registry!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
thanks for accepting Radiance into your ranks! just completed her lore ^_^ glad to be here! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95392556][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/953926/95392556_350.png[/img][/url]
thanks for accepting Radiance into your ranks! just completed her lore ^_^ glad to be here!
95392556_350.png
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
The new registry looks amazing!!
The new registry looks amazing!!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
yay for a new registry!