Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
Floppy plushies that go on top of the head, designed after some of the familiars? I think it would be cute [emoji=pink star size=1] Also rhino horns for the snoots? And more variations of colors for the roundhorns and antlers!
Floppy plushies that go on top of the head, designed after some of the familiars? I think it would be cute

Also rhino horns for the snoots?
And more variations of colors for the roundhorns and antlers!
Check out my dragons for sale for cute pastel aethers and more!
Still holding out for bubble apparel -which is so much more necessary now with the Fathom release.

Bubbles surround your dragon (much like flowerfall apparel) and come in a variety of colours. Icky swamp green, mysterious brew red, prismatic fanciness, classic oceanic blue, and more.
Still holding out for bubble apparel -which is so much more necessary now with the Fathom release.

Bubbles surround your dragon (much like flowerfall apparel) and come in a variety of colours. Icky swamp green, mysterious brew red, prismatic fanciness, classic oceanic blue, and more.
ovaJ1TV.png
I'm sure this has been suggested before, but more fish!

I know theres Warmwater Wanderers which sports 3-4 species, but I feel like there's so much potential, especially (like user 'Self' above me stated) with the release of Fathoms. Heck, even a Joxar recolour of Warmwater Wanderers with variants of those fish, or maybe an arcane themed joxar recolour would be amazing!

I'm thinking there could be a set or something? Maybe even two- one with saltwater life (saying this as dolphins, crustaceans, and turtles aren't really... fish) and one with freshwater life!

Edit: Some stalking and lurking has brought me to the conclusion I'm not the only one.
Some interesting examples I found:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1024732/708#post_56570428
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1024732/709#post_56690318

Also I support the candy corn horns suggested here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1024732/203#post_17801355

I know theres Warmwater Wanderers which sports 3-4 species, but I feel like there's so much potential, especially (like user 'Self' above me stated) with the release of Fathoms. Heck, even a Joxar recolour of Warmwater Wanderers with variants of those fish, or maybe an arcane themed joxar recolour would be amazing!

I'm thinking there could be a set or something? Maybe even two- one with saltwater life (saying this as dolphins, crustaceans, and turtles aren't really... fish) and one with freshwater life!

Edit: Some stalking and lurking has brought me to the conclusion I'm not the only one.
Some interesting examples I found:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1024732/708#post_56570428
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1024732/709#post_56690318

Also I support the candy corn horns suggested here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1024732/203#post_17801355
IQlHvfN.png88c4ca0f970b186c65b7cd84a855faaecfee16d0.png9bc8db0eef67324e746f9588830b4128b314c20d.pngEZkTzMm.png
i just need caps. like the hats yk

in general i need more human typa stuff but more like casual human stuff. just stuff that ppl wear in their daily lives i think that would help with so many fandragons out there. like the most bland stuff would do way more than ppl think it would
i really need some striped shirts. nothing too extravagant just a blue red and yellow striped shirt. or some graphic shirts. those hawaiian shirts that dads wear. thanks
i just need caps. like the hats yk

in general i need more human typa stuff but more like casual human stuff. just stuff that ppl wear in their daily lives i think that would help with so many fandragons out there. like the most bland stuff would do way more than ppl think it would
i really need some striped shirts. nothing too extravagant just a blue red and yellow striped shirt. or some graphic shirts. those hawaiian shirts that dads wear. thanks
YMPbu9R.pngdT9HQge.pngmtHAEL4.pngAaYNmEX.pngDa1cz0f.png7A7cEAI.pngqlNJRJ3.pngDbt9Zci.png
[quote name="@BlueFriend" date="2024-07-20 17:49:02" ] I'm sure this has been suggested before, but more fish! I know theres Warmwater Wanderers which sports 3-4 species, but I feel like there's so much potential, especially (like user 'Self' above me stated) with the release of Fathoms. Heck, even a Joxar recolour of Warmwater Wanderers with variants of those fish, or maybe an arcane themed joxar recolour would be amazing! I'm thinking there could be a set or something? Maybe even two- one with saltwater life (saying this as dolphins, crustaceans, and turtles aren't really... fish) and one with freshwater life![/quote] LIKE THIS? [img]https://i.imgur.com/so33x3M.png[/img] I so agree
@BlueFriend wrote on 2024-07-20 17:49:02:

LIKE THIS?

so33x3M.png

I so agree
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Party themed stuff

A cake

Flowerfall but with confetti

Streamers on the wings

Party hats

Party themed stuff

A cake

Flowerfall but with confetti

Streamers on the wings

Party hats

Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
So this is purely selfishly motivated and maybe deserves its own thread, but I'd like another opportunity to gain some of our cycled out apparel. Specifically the Silver Sylvan apparel. It's been out of cycle for 3 years I believe and I don't think we've had another cycling out since then. I don't know what the cycle schedule is, and maybe that's something that could be clarified and scheduled openly, but maybe some other items could be scheduled out of the treasure & gem marketplaces. We do have a wide selection of apparel at the moment, especially with the items available from Arlo's Ancient Artifacts, so this could be a good time to revise the apparel catalog, maybe cycle out a few items, and that could present an opportunity to cycle some back in. I don't know if this has been covered elsewhere, I took a peek through the forums and nothing seemed immediately relevant, but I'm happy to take correction if anyone knows the current policy better than I do. It just seems a shame for some items to be permanently cycled out with no opportunity of redistribution. And maybe it's too soon to discuss that, I don't know what trends the developers are watching in our local economy. But all the more reason to highlight the policy and evaluations that go into items being cycled out. And if it is permanent, then... [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
So this is purely selfishly motivated and maybe deserves its own thread, but I'd like another opportunity to gain some of our cycled out apparel. Specifically the Silver Sylvan apparel. It's been out of cycle for 3 years I believe and I don't think we've had another cycling out since then. I don't know what the cycle schedule is, and maybe that's something that could be clarified and scheduled openly, but maybe some other items could be scheduled out of the treasure & gem marketplaces. We do have a wide selection of apparel at the moment, especially with the items available from Arlo's Ancient Artifacts, so this could be a good time to revise the apparel catalog, maybe cycle out a few items, and that could present an opportunity to cycle some back in.

I don't know if this has been covered elsewhere, I took a peek through the forums and nothing seemed immediately relevant, but I'm happy to take correction if anyone knows the current policy better than I do. It just seems a shame for some items to be permanently cycled out with no opportunity of redistribution. And maybe it's too soon to discuss that, I don't know what trends the developers are watching in our local economy. But all the more reason to highlight the policy and evaluations that go into items being cycled out.

And if it is permanent, then...
TO5f5vS.png
J7D1quC.png
U0bFCPN.png
xCVbB5p.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
aQp8eZz.pngOjZUb6h.pngT0KNVWZ.pngFRbWiYH.pngqO3o9mR.png1Ckh2Of.pngvgZFjhe.pngsY5kKzN.pngbuucdX0.pngSFvAuvz.png9oWXBNn.pnghIJO7mw.pngaL21n5x.pngg6kV50o.png
lBxYxId.png
@lemonsqueezy Silver Sylvan apparel cycles back every time the other Gem items cycle in. The last time this happened was...

on the 6th of May

The next one will be happening on the 2nd of December 2024 so you have lots of time to prepare til then >:)
@lemonsqueezy Silver Sylvan apparel cycles back every time the other Gem items cycle in. The last time this happened was...

on the 6th of May

The next one will be happening on the 2nd of December 2024 so you have lots of time to prepare til then >:)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron !!! Awesome! I have only recently returned to my account so thank you for letting me know [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Natron !!! Awesome! I have only recently returned to my account so thank you for letting me know
TO5f5vS.png
J7D1quC.png
U0bFCPN.png
xCVbB5p.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
aQp8eZz.pngOjZUb6h.pngT0KNVWZ.pngFRbWiYH.pngqO3o9mR.png1Ckh2Of.pngvgZFjhe.pngsY5kKzN.pngbuucdX0.pngSFvAuvz.png9oWXBNn.pnghIJO7mw.pngaL21n5x.pngg6kV50o.png
lBxYxId.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2024-07-21 02:47:56" ] [quote name="@BlueFriend" date="2024-07-20 17:49:02" ] I'm sure this has been suggested before, but more fish! I know theres Warmwater Wanderers which sports 3-4 species, but I feel like there's so much potential, especially (like user 'Self' above me stated) with the release of Fathoms. Heck, even a Joxar recolour of Warmwater Wanderers with variants of those fish, or maybe an arcane themed joxar recolour would be amazing! I'm thinking there could be a set or something? Maybe even two- one with saltwater life (saying this as dolphins, crustaceans, and turtles aren't really... fish) and one with freshwater life![/quote] LIKE THIS? [img]https://i.imgur.com/so33x3M.png[/img] I so agree [/quote] Yes! and maybe like coral life, maybe on bits of wearable coral like barnacles, urchins, parrot fish, shrimp, starfish, octopus, polychaete worms/bobbit wyrms. Also DEEP sea or seabed creatures separate from like open ocean creatues like the anglers, pelican eels, dumbo octopus, chimera, hagfish. There's so much to chose from perhaps they should be their own individual little pieces of apparel but STILL
Natron wrote on 2024-07-21 02:47:56:
@BlueFriend wrote on 2024-07-20 17:49:02:

LIKE THIS?

so33x3M.png

I so agree
Yes! and maybe like coral life, maybe on bits of wearable coral like barnacles, urchins, parrot fish, shrimp, starfish, octopus, polychaete worms/bobbit wyrms. Also DEEP sea or seabed creatures separate from like open ocean creatues like the anglers, pelican eels, dumbo octopus, chimera, hagfish. There's so much to chose from perhaps they should be their own individual little pieces of apparel but STILL
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png