Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711
Flower fall but different coloured feathers.
Flower fall but different coloured feathers.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=15&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=539&xt=dressing.png[/img] can we please get this revamped. I don't want to come off as mean but what is happening here ;a; [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=15&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1091&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=15&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=770&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=544&xt=dressing.png[/img] Do they look like that on Obelisks [i]because[/i] they'll be revamped? I really hope so because the clipping and placement issues are so jarring. Obligatory Bogsneak insert. LOOK how GOOD this issssss. Who drew this?? Who designed this?? I love you (parasocially and platonically) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1091&xt=dressing.png[/img]
dummy?breed=15&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=539&xt=dressing.png

can we please get this revamped. I don't want to come off as mean but what is happening here ;a;

dummy?breed=15&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1091&xt=dressing.png
dummy?breed=15&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=770&xt=dressing.png
dummy?breed=4&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=544&xt=dressing.png

Do they look like that on Obelisks because they'll be revamped? I really hope so because the clipping and placement issues are so jarring.

Obligatory Bogsneak insert. LOOK how GOOD this issssss. Who drew this?? Who designed this?? I love you (parasocially and platonically)

dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1091&xt=dressing.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
More flowerfalls, especially in peacock/abyss/eldritch/tarnish/murk colors.
More flowerfalls, especially in peacock/abyss/eldritch/tarnish/murk colors.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
The MerMay dragon share prompt made me think, it’d be awesome if we had mermaid tails! It might be hard to make them work for some dragon breeds though… but it would be so cooooool if we could make our dragons become Merdragons!
If not a full tail, maybe fins that could be added to a dragon’s tail to make their tail look like a mermaid’s. And other mermaid related apparel, like seashell tops or seaweed based clothing. There’s a lot of potential for mermaid themed apparel!
The MerMay dragon share prompt made me think, it’d be awesome if we had mermaid tails! It might be hard to make them work for some dragon breeds though… but it would be so cooooool if we could make our dragons become Merdragons!
If not a full tail, maybe fins that could be added to a dragon’s tail to make their tail look like a mermaid’s. And other mermaid related apparel, like seashell tops or seaweed based clothing. There’s a lot of potential for mermaid themed apparel!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
When will we get an artists set of apparel?
When will we get an artists set of apparel?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I'm sure this one has been brought up MANY times now, but ancient apparel! Either apparel pieces that can only be put on ancients, or apparel pieces that are ancient BREED specific like some accents/skins. I would love to see some of this beautiful line-art babies get some clothes options, I know I personally love to match my familiars to my dragons colors/designs and then build an outfit around the two together!
I'm sure this one has been brought up MANY times now, but ancient apparel! Either apparel pieces that can only be put on ancients, or apparel pieces that are ancient BREED specific like some accents/skins. I would love to see some of this beautiful line-art babies get some clothes options, I know I personally love to match my familiars to my dragons colors/designs and then build an outfit around the two together!
Just here to collect!
More fake animal body parts! We have fake horns, wings and talons, but what about: [LIST] [*][b]beaks[/b] or; [*][b]tortoiseshells[/b]? [/LIST] I'd love a Coatl with a big crane beak and a Snapper turtle. [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
More fake animal body parts!

We have fake horns, wings and talons, but what about:
  • beaks or;
  • tortoiseshells?

I'd love a Coatl with a big crane beak and a Snapper turtle.
1116657.pnga7ary6T.pngmy XYY & XYXY progens!KY9ywbZ.gifqWCWD5R.png
Designing a few recent fandragons has made me really want leather jacket apparel. The closest we have are the tailcoats and aviator jackets, but they can only do so much for an outfit.

Heck, just go full in and make greaser apparel in general. I want to put a pompadour on a dragon lol
Designing a few recent fandragons has made me really want leather jacket apparel. The closest we have are the tailcoats and aviator jackets, but they can only do so much for an outfit.

Heck, just go full in and make greaser apparel in general. I want to put a pompadour on a dragon lol
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5mTlPWm.png[/img] maybe something like this? owo
5mTlPWm.png

maybe something like this? owo
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I think we need more Nightshroud set colors. No shade towards the red/green/cyan + gold color scheme, but maybe you're going for that blue and white scheme, or maybe red and black, and the tail decor/claws/helmet disrupts that with the gold accents
I think we need more Nightshroud set colors. No shade towards the red/green/cyan + gold color scheme, but maybe you're going for that blue and white scheme, or maybe red and black, and the tail decor/claws/helmet disrupts that with the gold accents
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
1 2 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711