Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Soap or Flecks?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91529120][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915292/91529120_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I originally had this guy planned to have Soap because it makes him look like a lava boy. Been saving the gems to get the gene for him. However, I already have the Flecks gene and it makes him look like he's coated in [s]blood[/s] ketchup, which looks appealing as heck, too, and I could turn him into a food dragon. I like both ideas, but I'm indecisive. Do I keep saving or use a gene scroll I already possess, thus finishing one of my long-standing projects?
91529120_350.png

I originally had this guy planned to have Soap because it makes him look like a lava boy. Been saving the gems to get the gene for him. However, I already have the Flecks gene and it makes him look like he's coated in blood ketchup, which looks appealing as heck, too, and I could turn him into a food dragon.

I like both ideas, but I'm indecisive. Do I keep saving or use a gene scroll I already possess, thus finishing one of my long-standing projects?
9iqeDz7.png
honestly i like how soap makes him look! i do know it's incredibly expensive though, so imo it really depends on whether you want to get him done now or are willing to wait a little longer ^_^
honestly i like how soap makes him look! i do know it's incredibly expensive though, so imo it really depends on whether you want to get him done now or are willing to wait a little longer ^_^
MUYNhfy.pngTwYQLsq.png
hh5n4WA.png8GgdVkW.png
bYt72YT.pngeuawcWv.png
mlHpBMC.pnggBns0Su.png
WKtl2lb.png4SVfFPD.png
rip to your wallet but I do prefer soap. flecks is too ketchup-y to me.
rip to your wallet but I do prefer soap. flecks is too ketchup-y to me.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
I am sad to report, but soap is by far the better gene for this boy. May your wallet rest in peace u_u
I am sad to report, but soap is by far the better gene for this boy. May your wallet rest in peace u_u
oeurJSN.png
I agree that Soap is stunning and might be worth it but I will go against the grain and say that if you gave him Flecks (or even Thylacine) he would look like lasagna. Which is awesome.
I agree that Soap is stunning and might be worth it but I will go against the grain and say that if you gave him Flecks (or even Thylacine) he would look like lasagna. Which is awesome.
personally i like the flecks better!
personally i like the flecks better!
n2E4HrG.png
I think that he looks better with Flecks !
I think that he looks better with Flecks !
I do think Soap is better. The Flecks is just kinda... messy and clashy, and not in a good way lol though the right apparel/skin could change that! But as a naked chicken, Soap is by far better
I do think Soap is better. The Flecks is just kinda... messy and clashy, and not in a good way lol though the right apparel/skin could change that! But as a naked chicken, Soap is by far better
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
gonna say soap. flecks' red clashes with the other colors a bit too much for my liking. also soap gives the skydancer a very polished look, it looks elegant.
gonna say soap. flecks' red clashes with the other colors a bit too much for my liking. also soap gives the skydancer a very polished look, it looks elegant.
hpeefullyfinaledit.png
Y'all have very good points! I think I might just keep saving for Soap a little while longer...
Y'all have very good points! I think I might just keep saving for Soap a little while longer...
9iqeDz7.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page