Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Modern terts?
To be clear, I am not mad, just in great need. I just think we really desperately need to have new Tertiary Modern genes. We have been given moderns Primary/Secondary pairs from the Ancient Gene pool, please bless us with Terts. What do you all think?
To be clear, I am not mad, just in great need. I just think we really desperately need to have new Tertiary Modern genes. We have been given moderns Primary/Secondary pairs from the Ancient Gene pool, please bless us with Terts. What do you all think?
yes pleeease

The thing is, moderns have a bunch of terts, but I find most of them incredibly situational, so I end up reaching for the same terts over and over (capsule, runes, firefly). "Sounds like a skill issue," you say. Fair comment. However, I would still like more modern terts. Thank you for reading my essay.
yes pleeease

The thing is, moderns have a bunch of terts, but I find most of them incredibly situational, so I end up reaching for the same terts over and over (capsule, runes, firefly). "Sounds like a skill issue," you say. Fair comment. However, I would still like more modern terts. Thank you for reading my essay.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
I know that the moderns can't have the line art breaking terts like ancients cause then it would mess with apparel, BUT! Just new tert genes in general is always fun! Terts are some of my favorite genes to play with in dragon geneing!
I know that the moderns can't have the line art breaking terts like ancients cause then it would mess with apparel, BUT! Just new tert genes in general is always fun! Terts are some of my favorite genes to play with in dragon geneing!
I agree!! But I do think this should go over in Suggestions :)
I agree!! But I do think this should go over in Suggestions :)
z2Icd4f.png
x
Echo
(they/she/fae)
+0 fr time
6c0jmrg.png
x
goals / challenges
color wheel obelisks
stock the pond
my kingdom for a modern topcoat
my kingdom for a modern topcoat
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Yes I think that as well. Some of my dragons I've left tert yet to change because no tert that exists matches to my liking much.
Yes I think that as well. Some of my dragons I've left tert yet to change because no tert that exists matches to my liking much.
p5Q2IRk.png
English is not my native language
modern augment and I'll never ask for anything ever again
wORSkxL.png
Tbh modern terts mostly... suck
I use a few (underbelly, glimmer, capsule, flecks, koi, runes, opal, peacock, firebreather), some others are extremely situational (ghost, crackle, thylacine) and the others are just... eh
I want so many more terts - esp ancient ones that can be used on moderns (like topcoat)
Tbh modern terts mostly... suck
I use a few (underbelly, glimmer, capsule, flecks, koi, runes, opal, peacock, firebreather), some others are extremely situational (ghost, crackle, thylacine) and the others are just... eh
I want so many more terts - esp ancient ones that can be used on moderns (like topcoat)
I believe this should be in Suggestion but yes! I've been using too many Firefly/Sparkle/Veined/Flecks recently and Runes/Capsule are like my all-time default.

I really want Darts/Kumo/Augment on moderns. They seem easy enough to make (solid colors or slightly line-breaking like Gembond/Spines).
I believe this should be in Suggestion but yes! I've been using too many Firefly/Sparkle/Veined/Flecks recently and Runes/Capsule are like my all-time default.

I really want Darts/Kumo/Augment on moderns. They seem easy enough to make (solid colors or slightly line-breaking like Gembond/Spines).
qwafQ0n.png
[quote name="Toxtricity" date="2024-07-11 11:55:11" ] modern augment and I'll never ask for anything ever again [/quote] @Toxtricity YES
Toxtricity wrote on 2024-07-11 11:55:11:
@Toxtricity YES
27150.png
x Quix
x He/Him
x Wishlist
__
x
x INTJ
x Pixilart
__