Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Impulsive Flight Rising Thoughts
Man I wanna sell all the hib den items in my hoard
Man I wanna sell all the hib den items in my hoard
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
Lair purge... I should lair purge... re-design everything from scratch... completely new aesthetic... completely new lore... use skins I've had in my vault for ages...

That is my constant impulsive thought. It comes up at least once a month, no matter how much I love my lair, lore, aesthetic, dragons... it's not a question of if I'll purge, it's how long will I hold off the urge?
Lair purge... I should lair purge... re-design everything from scratch... completely new aesthetic... completely new lore... use skins I've had in my vault for ages...

That is my constant impulsive thought. It comes up at least once a month, no matter how much I love my lair, lore, aesthetic, dragons... it's not a question of if I'll purge, it's how long will I hold off the urge?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-05-20 10:36:28" ] Hello @Kiln! Just a quick heads up, your thread title received a quick edit. Intrusive thoughts are thoughts that become fixations, can cause anxiety, and are often about inappropriate social behaviors the person thinking them would never actually do. Thoughts about things like exalting all your dragons on a late night whim, buying a dragon on sight without consideration, etc are impulsive thoughts, not intrusive ones. [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] Common FR mod W As someone who has dealt with intrusive thoughts, I know how scary and stressful they can be. It makes me so happy knowing that the mods are going out of their way to let people know the difference between impulsive and intrusive thoughts. It might not seem like much to people who don’t experience intrusive thoughts, but for those who do it makes a world of difference. Thanks for being such a great development team!
Aequorin wrote on 2024-05-20 10:36:28:
Hello @Kiln! Just a quick heads up, your thread title received a quick edit. Intrusive thoughts are thoughts that become fixations, can cause anxiety, and are often about inappropriate social behaviors the person thinking them would never actually do. Thoughts about things like exalting all your dragons on a late night whim, buying a dragon on sight without consideration, etc are impulsive thoughts, not intrusive ones.
Common FR mod W
As someone who has dealt with intrusive thoughts, I know how scary and stressful they can be. It makes me so happy knowing that the mods are going out of their way to let people know the difference between impulsive and intrusive thoughts. It might not seem like much to people who don’t experience intrusive thoughts, but for those who do it makes a world of difference.

Thanks for being such a great development team!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
Uma’s smh
Like I really have to restrain myself from buying em
Uma’s smh
Like I really have to restrain myself from buying em
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
[quote name="Dragon2NEO" date="2024-05-20 20:56:04" ] Make an *insert obscure reference here* fandragon. Nobody will recognize it, but it's worth it... right? [/quote] [i]*laughs in entire family of SD Gundam Force fandragons*[/i] No one knows 'em but good lord do I -- even that jerkface Gerbera. :P
Dragon2NEO wrote on 2024-05-20 20:56:04:
Make an *insert obscure reference here* fandragon. Nobody will recognize it, but it's worth it... right?

*laughs in entire family of SD Gundam Force fandragons* No one knows 'em but good lord do I -- even that jerkface Gerbera. :P
Huh. This is how I learn we can't melt sprites
also make that obscure fandragon RIGHT NOW i recommend this to everyone
Huh. This is how I learn we can't melt sprites
also make that obscure fandragon RIGHT NOW i recommend this to everyone
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
[quote name="Anshu" date="2024-05-21 09:39:54" ] Lair purge... I should lair purge... re-design everything from scratch... completely new aesthetic... completely new lore... use skins I've had in my vault for ages... That is my constant impulsive thought. It comes up at least once a month, no matter how much I love my lair, lore, aesthetic, dragons... it's not a question of if I'll purge, it's how long will I hold off the urge? [/quote] OH dear gods this. Constantly. Along with "I just finished up a bunch of project dragons! Yay I can concentrate on lore and rearranging and familiar matching... wait, no, I should totally bid on 14 dragons in a G1 auction!"
Anshu wrote on 2024-05-21 09:39:54:

OH dear gods this. Constantly.

Along with "I just finished up a bunch of project dragons! Yay I can concentrate on lore and rearranging and familiar matching... wait, no, I should totally bid on 14 dragons in a G1 auction!"
tDLyYLQ.png
heyZH2H.png
JvUa9ma.png
UuKod4C.png
Al1BEGR.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
AaYNmEX.png
What if a new breed was released and then staff only gave two breed scrolls to a randomly selected player. I wonder what would happen ...
What if a new breed was released and then staff only gave two breed scrolls to a randomly selected player. I wonder what would happen ...
3bb19a2e65e428d24c93ae6e9f17e77973c939ea.png
sg0ki88.png
ov8ay5N.png
YUEtAn1.png
uN17MNu.png
dEe2UrM.png
0mOYsUn.png
"What if Galore gave everyone a Breed Change: Imperial Scroll with no announcement or warning?"

Bonus thought: "What if it was April Fools and the scroll only changed your dragon into an Imperial for 24 hours?"
"What if Galore gave everyone a Breed Change: Imperial Scroll with no announcement or warning?"

Bonus thought: "What if it was April Fools and the scroll only changed your dragon into an Imperial for 24 hours?"
spend all of your savings on gems. all of it. even the college funds. do it ????

(of course I will never actually do it, but think of the gemssss)
spend all of your savings on gems. all of it. even the college funds. do it ????

(of course I will never actually do it, but think of the gemssss)
2J3QvJQ.gif