Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I hate it when this happens
1 2 3
I'm glad other people upthread explained it, because I was so confused. I was like "nice, you have a good collection of genes to sell, only downside is that some of the fests are coming up quickly so you better start trying to move them soon"
I'm glad other people upthread explained it, because I was so confused. I was like "nice, you have a good collection of genes to sell, only downside is that some of the fests are coming up quickly so you better start trying to move them soon"
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
Have you ordered it by newest to oldest? Because if yeah, ordering them by ID would solve all of your problems.
Have you ordered it by newest to oldest? Because if yeah, ordering them by ID would solve all of your problems.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Once you see it, you feel slightly unsatisfied
Once you see it, you feel slightly unsatisfied
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2024-05-21 06:38:51" ] [quote name="StarDay" date="2024-05-21 06:23:46" ] [quote name="CrumbledCandy" date="2024-05-21 05:47:20" ] wait I don't get it? why are we rioting? What is the sorting scheme? @/Talonmaster that was your 3000th post btw! [/quote] I think it's because all the genes have 1 of each copy (aka 2 genes per fest)....except the gene Riot, which they only have the Aberration copy of. Otherwise it'd be a perfect rectangle. (They're missing the Gaoler Riot gene). ...Also the fests I'm pretty sure are out of order with the fest order. [/quote] They aren't missing Gaoler riot, it's just in front of the Rockbreakers for whatever reason. [/quote] ....oh. Well that's even dumber oml- I didn't even see the Gaoler Riot gene there at first.
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2024-05-21 06:38:51:
StarDay wrote on 2024-05-21 06:23:46:
CrumbledCandy wrote on 2024-05-21 05:47:20:
wait I don't get it? why are we rioting? What is the sorting scheme?

@/Talonmaster that was your 3000th post btw!

I think it's because all the genes have 1 of each copy (aka 2 genes per fest)....except the gene Riot, which they only have the Aberration copy of. Otherwise it'd be a perfect rectangle. (They're missing the Gaoler Riot gene).

...Also the fests I'm pretty sure are out of order with the fest order.
They aren't missing Gaoler riot, it's just in front of the Rockbreakers for whatever reason.

....oh. Well that's even dumber oml- I didn't even see the Gaoler Riot gene there at first.
x72ysXo.png
This entire thread is an enigma to me and that sorting scares me as I don't understand it.
This entire thread is an enigma to me and that sorting scares me as I don't understand it.
X5sBV.gif
You're going to riot, you say?
You're going to riot, you say?
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
That picture is itchy
Ugh I do not like it
That picture is itchy
Ugh I do not like it
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif
Initially, I was confused about why you wanna riot...and then I saw it. I am so sorry for you.
Initially, I was confused about why you wanna riot...and then I saw it. I am so sorry for you.
D4LiygC.png
I didn't notice it at first but now I have and I can't unsee it hrgh

Now I wanna riot ngl
I didn't notice it at first but now I have and I can't unsee it hrgh

Now I wanna riot ngl
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
mtHAEL4.png
ypcKWM0.png
QUIpVFE.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
riot ? is that a plague reference ??? is that a flight rising reference ?????
riot ? is that a plague reference ??? is that a flight rising reference ?????
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
1 2 3