Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i only need *checks notes* infinity more hibden slots to be added

also i need someone to whack me with a rolled-up newspaper every time i consider getting into UMAs. that's much too expensive an interest
i only need *checks notes* infinity more hibden slots to be added

also i need someone to whack me with a rolled-up newspaper every time i consider getting into UMAs. that's much too expensive an interest
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
dude i just. ok maybe i am not cut out for this
dude i just. ok maybe i am not cut out for this
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->vGwIL1.pngnI37i1.pngaQ9MU1.pngunknown.png
why'd i agree to attend a crowded gathering when i already had a headache. ow.
why'd i agree to attend a crowded gathering when i already had a headache. ow.
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Lapis from Steven Universe is actually one of the best characters ever.
Lapis from Steven Universe is actually one of the best characters ever.
tNwD8Ts.pngA pixel of a peach colored Aether dragon with dark pink wings and red paws. Space-like patterns adorn it's wings with the gradient of red, orange, white and pink. It has small white stars within these patterns, along with a white underbelly. The dragon itself is wearing a bandana that displays the 'sunset' lesbian pride flag.
sleepy..but g&g
sleepy..but g&g
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.png
Finding a job that fits your schedule is impossible.
Finding a job that fits your schedule is impossible.
tNwD8Ts.pngA pixel of a peach colored Aether dragon with dark pink wings and red paws. Space-like patterns adorn it's wings with the gradient of red, orange, white and pink. It has small white stars within these patterns, along with a white underbelly. The dragon itself is wearing a bandana that displays the 'sunset' lesbian pride flag.
Why does Koraidon have wheels if it doesn't use them?
Why does Koraidon have wheels if it doesn't use them?
VGxuHXT.png
My gosh I feel so bad for abstract artists. "It'S jUsT a BuNcH oF sHaPeS!1!!" yeah that's kind of what art is. "But the banana!!!" That's an entirely different type of art and yes it's art it doesn't matter if you don't like it, it's still art. Same thing with the dot, the toilet, the squares, all of it. If it's not your thing, that's cool! Like with any other form of art, you are allowed to feel however you want about it and critique it. But please be mature about it. My main style of art isn't abstract/dada/conceptual/etc. but I LOVE art, and that means all art, so I like to do research on it and my goodness if we could all just put our egos aside for one second and just learn why these different forms of expressions exist, their history, and how important they are-[emoji=imperial sad size=1] Anyways, my heart goes out to artists who make unconventional art. I was looking at an abstract artist's art and it was so beautiful I have no idea why it's so okay to degrade this form of art, even within the art community.
My gosh I feel so bad for abstract artists. "It'S jUsT a BuNcH oF sHaPeS!1!!" yeah that's kind of what art is.

"But the banana!!!" That's an entirely different type of art and yes it's art it doesn't matter if you don't like it, it's still art. Same thing with the dot, the toilet, the squares, all of it. If it's not your thing, that's cool! Like with any other form of art, you are allowed to feel however you want about it and critique it. But please be mature about it.

My main style of art isn't abstract/dada/conceptual/etc. but I LOVE art, and that means all art, so I like to do research on it and my goodness if we could all just put our egos aside for one second and just learn why these different forms of expressions exist, their history, and how important they are-

Anyways, my heart goes out to artists who make unconventional art. I was looking at an abstract artist's art and it was so beautiful I have no idea why it's so okay to degrade this form of art, even within the art community.
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png
Moonbrooke makes me INCREDIBLY ANGRY and then it all culminates into 3-ish days of depression I just love this story <3
Moonbrooke makes me INCREDIBLY ANGRY and then it all culminates into 3-ish days of depression I just love this story <3
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
I will never forget how much How To Train Your Dragon changed me as a person
I will never forget how much How To Train Your Dragon changed me as a person
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker