Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Powerdle - Lightning Wordle Event
Ooh this is fun! Double the Worlde for lil old me.
Ooh this is fun! Double the Worlde for lil old me.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
Ooh that one had me thinking but I got it
Ooh that one had me thinking but I got it
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
That one had me pondering for a while! Really fun event idea [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
That one had me pondering for a while! Really fun event idea
DJqWkbc.png leafeon.gifDmVxZ2a.png
fkWjutW.png
Very clever . . . Got it in 3 guesses!
Very clever . . . Got it in 3 guesses!
2xvYPbw.png

» Octavia

- Skin Shop
- Art Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
teardrop_small.png
WHEW that was so hard!!! Not even sure if noticing the theme would've helped me today XD 5/6!
WHEW that was so hard!!! Not even sure if noticing the theme would've helped me today XD 5/6!
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
7UXlQKU.gif
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png 3V8bw3n.png
sweet 3/6! i think my classic starting word and knowledge of typical lightning flight stuff carried me, didn't even realize the word theme was relevant
sweet 3/6! i think my classic starting word and knowledge of typical lightning flight stuff carried me, didn't even realize the word theme was relevant
4ojPdOH.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
im glad everyones enjoying!!

we've already hit over 50 participants!
thank you so much for joining me in my first event, and I hope to see you all throughout the week!
im glad everyones enjoying!!

we've already hit over 50 participants!
thank you so much for joining me in my first event, and I hope to see you all throughout the week!
sLpAJ21.png
Super fun event, thanks for running this! 3/6 for today's word ^^
Super fun event, thanks for running this! 3/6 for today's word ^^
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

Failed but had fun and submitted
Failed but had fun and submitted
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
@OlderThanBones mobile users have different issues and no right click. This image site doesn’t result in an image just by “open in new window” and add .png to the site address like Imgur does. I figured it out by playing with its Share function though. Want to provide this for other people please? I am glad the first 50 didn’t have trouble but maybe it would help someone down the line. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/HkpwL1GW/eventbadge-1.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.postimg.cc/HkpwL1GW/eventbadge-1.png[/img][/code]
@OlderThanBones mobile users have different issues and no right click. This image site doesn’t result in an image just by “open in new window” and add .png to the site address like Imgur does. I figured it out by playing with its Share function though. Want to provide this for other people please? I am glad the first 50 didn’t have trouble but maybe it would help someone down the line.

eventbadge-1.png
Code:
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/HkpwL1GW/eventbadge-1.png[/img]
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png