2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
Lightehouse_Teardrop_100.png
@LouckyKoneko
there's a fun little learning curve to wordle, i found, and thats a really helpful thing!
another tip i use is that it helps to use a starting word that hits a lot of the most commonly used letters!

---

@nerdmom
hehehe! thats the word theme for the whole week, so keep it in mind!
@LouckyKoneko
there's a fun little learning curve to wordle, i found, and thats a really helpful thing!
another tip i use is that it helps to use a starting word that hits a lot of the most commonly used letters!

---

@nerdmom
hehehe! thats the word theme for the whole week, so keep it in mind!
sLpAJ21.png
@olderthanbones
I've never been able to wrap my head around Wordle since English isn't my first language, but I'm finally starting to get it now! the theme definitely helps since I don't have to wrap my head around the sheer amount of options in the regular wordle
@olderthanbones
I've never been able to wrap my head around Wordle since English isn't my first language, but I'm finally starting to get it now! the theme definitely helps since I don't have to wrap my head around the sheer amount of options in the regular wordle
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
Heck yeah, 5/6! Thats an improvement from yesterday :D
Heck yeah, 5/6! Thats an improvement from yesterday :D
cYPjTXv.pngB9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.pngcYPjTXv.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
4 tries today!
4 tries today!
rnIEtmb.pngZviG3KJ.png
Got today's word in 4 tries today! Better than yesterday, when I couldn't figure out the word at all.
Got today's word in 4 tries today! Better than yesterday, when I couldn't figure out the word at all.
@olderthanbones

is the number of tickets awarded for taking 5 guesses the same as it is for taking 4? i got the same number of tickets yesterday and today but i'm pretty sure i took 5 guesses yesterday and 4 guesses today.
@olderthanbones

is the number of tickets awarded for taking 5 guesses the same as it is for taking 4? i got the same number of tickets yesterday and today but i'm pretty sure i took 5 guesses yesterday and 4 guesses today.
sorry my christmas sig has been up until may it won't happen again
@dilsdragons

correct yeah, good catch!!
all fixed, thank you
@dilsdragons

correct yeah, good catch!!
all fixed, thank you
sLpAJ21.png