Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2024 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Saivur - I thought I knew what Dusty skin I was rooting for this year, but yours is quite interesting and pretty! I'd love a ping if it goes to print :)
@Saivur - I thought I knew what Dusty skin I was rooting for this year, but yours is quite interesting and pretty! I'd love a ping if it goes to print :)
HzGpUHb.png
[quote name="@AmethystRose1958" date="2024-05-13 21:57:55" ] @/Pumpkinskull thanks! I'll have to keep that in mind after the results of the contest!! I didn't know we could just straight-up tag people who entered the contest! I already bothered @/EelMedusa on their page about how cool their Grand Prismatic Thermal Pool skin was, but man, @/DEBUGROOM's cute stick-with-critters and @/Doglike's great stag both deserve spots. I gotta say though, @/novachrome's lilypad skin is incredible. That's the best use of space I've ever seen on a skin. I really hope it wins!! [/quote] I'm not crying, you're crying!
@AmethystRose1958 wrote on 2024-05-13 21:57:55:
@/Pumpkinskull thanks! I'll have to keep that in mind after the results of the contest!!

I didn't know we could just straight-up tag people who entered the contest! I already bothered @/EelMedusa on their page about how cool their Grand Prismatic Thermal Pool skin was, but man, @/DEBUGROOM's cute stick-with-critters and @/Doglike's great stag both deserve spots.

I gotta say though, @/novachrome's lilypad skin is incredible. That's the best use of space I've ever seen on a skin. I really hope it wins!!
I'm not crying, you're crying!
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@Raptorgrrl Thank you! I was struck with sudden inspiration so decided to participate. Don't currently have plans to print anything custom unfortunately. :')
@Raptorgrrl Thank you! I was struck with sudden inspiration so decided to participate. Don't currently have plans to print anything custom unfortunately. :')
@corndog Moss got a lot of love and representation this contest, and I am so happy to see you post such a beautiful lichen-centric skin!! This is absolutely amaazing. So glad you finally got to submit an entry- its beautiful! (:
@corndog Moss got a lot of love and representation this contest, and I am so happy to see you post such a beautiful lichen-centric skin!! This is absolutely amaazing. So glad you finally got to submit an entry- its beautiful! (:
yCgLEhM.png
C7r3G5J.png
MYlmSzu.png
hZipXGO.png
7bvc3M3.png >> Skin & Accent Shop
>> EelMedusa's Wishlist
7bvc3M3.png QnebX8I.png
I really like Overgrown Spirit! I hope it gets in!
I really like Overgrown Spirit! I hope it gets in!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
[quote name="@EelMedusa" date="2024-05-15 05:59:42" ] @/corndog Moss got a lot of love and representation this contest, and I am so happy to see you post such a beautiful lichen-centric skin!! This is absolutely amaazing. So glad you finally got to submit an entry- its beautiful! (: [/quote] aww ty!
@EelMedusa wrote on 2024-05-15 05:59:42:
@/corndog Moss got a lot of love and representation this contest, and I am so happy to see you post such a beautiful lichen-centric skin!! This is absolutely amaazing. So glad you finally got to submit an entry- its beautiful! (:
aww ty!
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
@MasterK You absolutely have a winner here. I have NOT thought about Nature's strongest ability! Perfect perfect
@MasterK You absolutely have a winner here. I have NOT thought about Nature's strongest ability! Perfect perfect
@GamerDanger

I saw your comment - ahh thank you so much!! I'm really happy with it myself, I'm glad you like it :D It was really fun to make (even though the gradients' stray pixels fought me HARD and firealpaca threw an entirely new type of error that I've never seen before... worth it IMO)
@GamerDanger

I saw your comment - ahh thank you so much!! I'm really happy with it myself, I'm glad you like it :D It was really fun to make (even though the gradients' stray pixels fought me HARD and firealpaca threw an entirely new type of error that I've never seen before... worth it IMO)
@Falcolmreynolds Oh my! Well I'm glad it all worked out :)
@Falcolmreynolds Oh my! Well I'm glad it all worked out :)
The-Hive.pngdsiNAWk.png
@Origamigryphon Aw thank you! :D
@Origamigryphon Aw thank you! :D
kritteraccents.png
They/Them
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11