Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Seagull Dating: HOW'S IT GOING, BIRDS?
1 2 3 4
well... that date could have ended better.... [img]https://i.imgur.com/nA9W8jO.png[/img]
well... that date could have ended better....

nA9W8jO.png
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
“Hi, I’m Tsunami”, you say to Kitty. Kitty looks you over. You’re a gull with a black fringe, tips dyed bright teal. You wear eyeliner and a black choker. You have tattoos of your favorite bands. And both of you look incredibly out of place in this fancy restaurant. It was a blind date; you had no idea what to expect, and seeing Kitty now, you realize this is the wrong thing to do. So you say to her, “Why don’t we go somewhere else? I hear Fall Out Gull is in town, with Cawthorne Heights, Taking Back Gullday, and Thursgull supporting .” She responds very enthusiastically. “Yes! I’ve always wanted to see em.” You sort of blush as you say “Well perhaps I got the tickets as a just in case. I just had a feeling.” And so you and Kitty Wake fly off to attend the show, having lots of fun screaming your hearts out. You especially enjoy singing along to Sugar, We’re Gulling Down, Cross Out The Gulls, Gullville Is For Lovers, and Gulf Without The F(This Isn’t An Ocean). After the show you and Kitty talk about what albums you like the most from each band. You say “Between Take This To Your Nest and From Under The Gull Tree I like Take This To Your Nest the best.” And Kitty fires back with a “From Under The Gull Tree is obviously the better one between the two. Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Gull is a good song and all but songs like Sugar, We’re Gulling Down, and Get Busy Flying Or Get Busy Falling(Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Flying To Shows) are objectively better ones.” The convo then shifts to Taking Back Gullday. You both unanimously agree that Tell All Your Gulls is the best album, and Gulf Without The F(This Isn’t An Ocean), is the best song. It shifts at some point to Cawthorne Heights, and you say that you prefer The Seagull In Black and White by Cawthorne Heights, and Kitty replies with “Well yeah obviously but I think Ocean FM is the best song, not Gullville Is For Lovers.” Kitty then says, abruptly changing the convo, “Out of their albums, Thursgull’s Gull Collapse is the best”, and you agree but say “Autobiography Of A Seagull is better than Cross Out The Gulls.” Kitty agrees to disagree with you on that one. Then Kitty says out of the blue as you and her are flying back: “Hey have you heard of a band called My Chemical Gullmance? They’re new and upcoming, and just released their album The Seagull Parade. I’ve got tickets to their show next week if you want to come?” You reply with “Yes! I’d love to see em!”, and just like that a second date is set.
“Hi, I’m Tsunami”, you say to Kitty. Kitty looks you over. You’re a gull with a black fringe, tips dyed bright teal. You wear eyeliner and a black choker. You have tattoos of your favorite bands. And both of you look incredibly out of place in this fancy restaurant. It was a blind date; you had no idea what to expect, and seeing Kitty now, you realize this is the wrong thing to do. So you say to her, “Why don’t we go somewhere else? I hear Fall Out Gull is in town, with Cawthorne Heights, Taking Back Gullday, and Thursgull supporting .” She responds very enthusiastically. “Yes! I’ve always wanted to see em.” You sort of blush as you say “Well perhaps I got the tickets as a just in case. I just had a feeling.” And so you and Kitty Wake fly off to attend the show, having lots of fun screaming your hearts out. You especially enjoy singing along to Sugar, We’re Gulling Down, Cross Out The Gulls, Gullville Is For Lovers, and Gulf Without The F(This Isn’t An Ocean). After the show you and Kitty talk about what albums you like the most from each band. You say “Between Take This To Your Nest and From Under The Gull Tree I like Take This To Your Nest the best.” And Kitty fires back with a “From Under The Gull Tree is obviously the better one between the two. Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Gull is a good song and all but songs like Sugar, We’re Gulling Down, and Get Busy Flying Or Get Busy Falling(Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Flying To Shows) are objectively better ones.” The convo then shifts to Taking Back Gullday. You both unanimously agree that Tell All Your Gulls is the best album, and Gulf Without The F(This Isn’t An Ocean), is the best song. It shifts at some point to Cawthorne Heights, and you say that you prefer The Seagull In Black and White by Cawthorne Heights, and Kitty replies with “Well yeah obviously but I think Ocean FM is the best song, not Gullville Is For Lovers.” Kitty then says, abruptly changing the convo, “Out of their albums, Thursgull’s Gull Collapse is the best”, and you agree but say “Autobiography Of A Seagull is better than Cross Out The Gulls.” Kitty agrees to disagree with you on that one. Then Kitty says out of the blue as you and her are flying back: “Hey have you heard of a band called My Chemical Gullmance? They’re new and upcoming, and just released their album The Seagull Parade. I’ve got tickets to their show next week if you want to come?” You reply with “Yes! I’d love to see em!”, and just like that a second date is set.
hFZSb6U.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
3CWJL5M.png
mi0V3S8.png
7YfgrTm.png
R6OjJmf.png
Kitty is seemingly exploding with energy. So much so, that by the end of the night, we've accomplished quite the list of crimes.
  • Three stolen pieces of silverware from the fancy restaurant, as well as a lifetime ban
  • Six boardwalk dinners interrupted
  • 24.5 fries hoarked between the two of us
  • Wanted in at least 1 county

"The night is young!" she screeches, swooping towards another picnic table.

Date score: ???/10, ask me tomorrow
Kitty is seemingly exploding with energy. So much so, that by the end of the night, we've accomplished quite the list of crimes.
  • Three stolen pieces of silverware from the fancy restaurant, as well as a lifetime ban
  • Six boardwalk dinners interrupted
  • 24.5 fries hoarked between the two of us
  • Wanted in at least 1 county

"The night is young!" she screeches, swooping towards another picnic table.

Date score: ???/10, ask me tomorrow
jt3PpxV.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6SQuSxS.png[/img] "the FRIES? we can get the FRIES right after this- helping those in need!" You exclaimed. "Doesn't it feel good to help your community B.B.?" "My name is BLACK BACK, not B.B., don't make it sound so- so cutesy! And FRIES are for eatin', not fer givin away! What made you think I'd like this!" The pirate exclaims before storming outside. You finish up in the kitchen before finding Black Back outside. "Black Back i-" "I don't wanna talk to you! Yer givin' away fries and not even to me! I- I thought you loved me!" Black Back is speaking through a mouth full of food scraps. "Black Back I do, but think about it, there are so many hungry gulls out there, ones that can't dive bomb for fries, or hotdogs, or well, can barely dig through scraps!" "REALLY??" "Yes! There's so much garbage that gets eaten, or gulls tangled in trash that they can't feed themselves anymore!" You exclaimed. Black Back seems taken aback by your statement, "REALLY??" "Yes, really!" "Well I don't want any FRIES right now! Let's go to the beach and pick up some trash!" -- [i]later...[/i] "No Black Back don't eat that! That's a straw, not a FRY!"
6SQuSxS.png

"the FRIES? we can get the FRIES right after this- helping those in need!" You exclaimed. "Doesn't it feel good to help your community B.B.?"

"My name is BLACK BACK, not B.B., don't make it sound so- so cutesy! And FRIES are for eatin', not fer givin away! What made you think I'd like this!" The pirate exclaims before storming outside. You finish up in the kitchen before finding Black Back outside.

"Black Back i-"

"I don't wanna talk to you! Yer givin' away fries and not even to me! I- I thought you loved me!" Black Back is speaking through a mouth full of food scraps.

"Black Back I do, but think about it, there are so many hungry gulls out there, ones that can't dive bomb for fries, or hotdogs, or well, can barely dig through scraps!"

"REALLY??"

"Yes! There's so much garbage that gets eaten, or gulls tangled in trash that they can't feed themselves anymore!" You exclaimed.

Black Back seems taken aback by your statement, "REALLY??"

"Yes, really!"

"Well I don't want any FRIES right now! Let's go to the beach and pick up some trash!"

--

later...

"No Black Back don't eat that! That's a straw, not a FRY!"

7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/KvFFDqzv/image.png[/img][/center]
image.png
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
[img]https://i.imgflip.com/8pyr2c.jpg[/img] Me wanting to me a supportive date to Kitty but just getting embarrassed and breaking more glasses. A failure of a parrot
8pyr2c.jpg

Me wanting to me a supportive date to Kitty but just getting embarrassed and breaking more glasses. A failure of a parrot
looks like some of y'all's dates made the local paper: [img]https://i.imgur.com/jrpv0HU.png[/img] (@Sketchy, @MysticMeat, @humbledarkmage, @Bowsham squinting at y'all in particular ;) ) loving everyone's entries!!
looks like some of y'all's dates made the local paper:

jrpv0HU.png

(@Sketchy, @MysticMeat, @humbledarkmage, @Bowsham squinting at y'all in particular ;) )

loving everyone's entries!!
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
A date with somebird named Kitty should be a breeze. We just talk about cats. And punk rock music? A great topic, full of history and -

Oh. I do not think this date is going to go quite how I imagined.
A date with somebird named Kitty should be a breeze. We just talk about cats. And punk rock music? A great topic, full of history and -

Oh. I do not think this date is going to go quite how I imagined.
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zqd2rrw.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uS4clRa.png[/img] "Hi, I'm Star." The swallow-tailed gull extended its wing towards Kitty, foolishly expecting the gesture to be reciprocated. "He-hey!" Kitty laughed, throwing her head back. "That's a cool trick ya pulled there!" She motioned towards the shards of glass that lay on the floor and sparkled in the candle light like very, very dangerous glitter. "Oh, I didn't really mean to-" Star was interrupted by the sound of another glass shattering as Kitty swept her own glass off the table. "I like the way you party," the kittiwake chirped with a smirk and a wink. She glanced around the restaurant. "Although..." she lowered her voice and leaned in close, covering her beak with a wing,"... it seems like this crowd ain't our speed." Star turned and grimaced at the sight of a waiter approaching. "Come on, let's go some place else. I know some folks that that can really bring some [i]spice[/i] to a night like this." She swatted their shoulder and took flight, soaring directly past the waiter's face. Star anxiously followed, steering wide of the waiter for fear that they might catch it. Kitty Wake met them atop a light post just outside of the restaurant. "You gotta loosen up a bit! Look at ya!" Star was visibly shaken and its eyes were wide. It trembled slightly with adrenaline. "Shouldn't we go back?" "Whaaat? No way! We've got places to go! 'Sides, wasn't that fun?" "Um..." She prodded them with her foot. "Say it! I could see it all over your face!" "That... was fun." It risked a smile. Kitty grinned wide. "Now we're making progress! Let's go, it ain't even dark yet!" The two gulls took off together. In the morning, the two of them would wake up to the news of mischief that trailed them. And that would just be the beginning.
uS4clRa.png

"Hi, I'm Star." The swallow-tailed gull extended its wing towards Kitty, foolishly expecting the gesture to be reciprocated.

"He-hey!" Kitty laughed, throwing her head back. "That's a cool trick ya pulled there!" She motioned towards the shards of glass that lay on the floor and sparkled in the candle light like very, very dangerous glitter.

"Oh, I didn't really mean to-" Star was interrupted by the sound of another glass shattering as Kitty swept her own glass off the table.

"I like the way you party," the kittiwake chirped with a smirk and a wink. She glanced around the restaurant. "Although..." she lowered her voice and leaned in close, covering her beak with a wing,"... it seems like this crowd ain't our speed."

Star turned and grimaced at the sight of a waiter approaching.

"Come on, let's go some place else. I know some folks that that can really bring some spice to a night like this." She swatted their shoulder and took flight, soaring directly past the waiter's face. Star anxiously followed, steering wide of the waiter for fear that they might catch it.

Kitty Wake met them atop a light post just outside of the restaurant. "You gotta loosen up a bit! Look at ya!"

Star was visibly shaken and its eyes were wide. It trembled slightly with adrenaline. "Shouldn't we go back?"

"Whaaat? No way! We've got places to go! 'Sides, wasn't that fun?"

"Um..."

She prodded them with her foot. "Say it! I could see it all over your face!"

"That... was fun." It risked a smile. Kitty grinned wide.

"Now we're making progress! Let's go, it ain't even dark yet!"

The two gulls took off together. In the morning, the two of them would wake up to the news of mischief that trailed them.

And that would just be the beginning.

Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
blackback seems awfully hungry. not to worry! gullo monebags, extremely law abiding citizen of the gulliverse, knows a great solution! [img]https://www.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/7-62862d4e791c9__700.jpg[/img] ... just a minute, there are some people looking... okay cool [img]https://www.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/6-62862d561b2e5__700.jpg[/img] he's on his way. hang in there, blackback! don't worry, there's enough for squeak, too. [thank u for the article boredpanda. also everyone just pretend there's a monocle and top hat on this gull. it felt wrong to draw over such a magnificent creature] [several edits for several typos]
blackback seems awfully hungry. not to worry! gullo monebags, extremely law abiding citizen of the gulliverse, knows a great solution!

7-62862d4e791c9__700.jpg

... just a minute, there are some people looking...

okay cool

6-62862d561b2e5__700.jpg

he's on his way. hang in there, blackback! don't worry, there's enough for squeak, too.

[thank u for the article boredpanda. also everyone just pretend there's a monocle and top hat on this gull. it felt wrong to draw over such a magnificent creature]

[several edits for several typos]
Feel free to ping me! All friend requests are welcome!

I LOVE FLIGHT RISING RAAAAH!!
1 2 3 4