Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Seagull Dating: HOW'S IT GOING, BIRDS?
[quote=Channel 11] Hello, and welcome to the 6 o'clock news! I am your host, Pied Stilt, reporting to you live from Wake Cove. This just in! Local gull [b]Kitty the Kittywake[/b] has been spotted terrorizing upscale restaurant Mother of Pearl for the third time this month. Witnesses express their lack of surprise at this development, along with irritation that she has not yet been permanently banned from said establishment. There have also been reports of an unfamiliar gull bouncing along behind her - literally. Witnesses report this stranger as "The strangest bird I have ever seen in my life" and "How do they even fly, they look like they'd hit every tree on the way up" and "Somehow this weirdo managed to stare both straight into my soul and in two opposite directions, I don't know whether to be terrified or impressed." Citizens are advised to be on the lookout for these two delinquents, and as always report any instances of fry thievery to the proper authorities. This madness must stop. This has been the 6 o'clock news. Pied Snipe, signing off. [/quote] [img alt="Image of a small, black-and-white bird with extremely long pink legs. The bird is wading through the water."]https://nzbirdsonline.org.nz/sites/all/files/Pied%20Stilt-Mar-08-252-1024web.jpg[/img]
Channel 11 wrote:
Hello, and welcome to the 6 o'clock news! I am your host, Pied Stilt, reporting to you live from Wake Cove.

This just in! Local gull Kitty the Kittywake has been spotted terrorizing upscale restaurant Mother of Pearl for the third time this month. Witnesses express their lack of surprise at this development, along with irritation that she has not yet been permanently banned from said establishment.

There have also been reports of an unfamiliar gull bouncing along behind her - literally. Witnesses report this stranger as "The strangest bird I have ever seen in my life" and "How do they even fly, they look like they'd hit every tree on the way up" and "Somehow this weirdo managed to stare both straight into my soul and in two opposite directions, I don't know whether to be terrified or impressed." Citizens are advised to be on the lookout for these two delinquents, and as always report any instances of fry thievery to the proper authorities. This madness must stop.

This has been the 6 o'clock news. Pied Snipe, signing off.

Image of a small, black-and-white bird with extremely long pink legs. The bird is wading through the water.
_______
Ashen Lightning Glass

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
Lightningtale

Fulgurite