Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[quote name="LaurenBlu" date="2024-04-20 21:29:02" ] @Seirye Can do for sure!! Iv'e done one that looks nearly the same as this guy before the names are different tho, but I feel the need to see if they are the same still x'D Link def wasn't for you before tho. Not that I wouldn't do them again of course but just wanna double check cause the ref also looks familiar <33 [/quote] DM'd you!! :D
LaurenBlu wrote on 2024-04-20 21:29:02:
@Seirye Can do for sure!! Iv'e done one that looks nearly the same as this guy before the names are different tho, but I feel the need to see if they are the same still x'D Link def wasn't for you before tho. Not that I wouldn't do them again of course but just wanna double check cause the ref also looks familiar <33

DM'd you!! :D
@balthy

Heck yeah perfect! And gems are good <3 I'll add you to my to-do list now, and you can send the gems through Crossroads or DMs up to you and I'll get started. There are a few ppl ahead of you but I'll be around with sketches for you to check out hopefully sometime within this week.
@balthy

Heck yeah perfect! And gems are good <3 I'll add you to my to-do list now, and you can send the gems through Crossroads or DMs up to you and I'll get started. There are a few ppl ahead of you but I'll be around with sketches for you to check out hopefully sometime within this week.
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
It's me again!!

Username: Seirye
Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon/Character: Hisdarayth
Drawing Type: Sig for Meraki lol

We can discuss more details re: her patterning in DMs if needed, you know where to reach me. Topside looks like in the reference pic and the bottom is the same style but with a little less purple and a little more on the blue and white side. She's a super nervous girl and I wanna reflect that, maybe with a front paw up like when dogs are nervous and do a lil paw lift (I can send you specific examples LMAO)
It's me again!!

Username: Seirye
Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon/Character: Hisdarayth
Drawing Type: Sig for Meraki lol

We can discuss more details re: her patterning in DMs if needed, you know where to reach me. Topside looks like in the reference pic and the bottom is the same style but with a little less purple and a little more on the blue and white side. She's a super nervous girl and I wanna reflect that, maybe with a front paw up like when dogs are nervous and do a lil paw lift (I can send you specific examples LMAO)
@seirye Looks good to go!! adding you now and I see the nervous doggo vision x'D
@seirye Looks good to go!! adding you now and I see the nervous doggo vision x'D
Surprising literally nobody (and especially not you), I have returned with more BS.

---

Username: Fishy
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: Beaseth https://i.imgur.com/owZKaQj.png ← Ref Image
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: Gentle and Nurturing, Kind and eager. Sweetest little cinnamon roll that has to love and mom everyone around her. Described as a Lady first and foremost, elegant and composed. Dainty.

---

Dragon/Character: Sarosath https://i.imgur.com/bblBaC6.png <--Ref

Notes: Cheerful and laid back, mellow and sociable. Doting and fussy, very sweet. This is a secret present for the GF so pls don't post it in the discord LOL
Surprising literally nobody (and especially not you), I have returned with more BS.

---

Dragon/Character: Beaseth https://i.imgur.com/owZKaQj.png ← Ref Image

Notes: Gentle and Nurturing, Kind and eager. Sweetest little cinnamon roll that has to love and mom everyone around her. Described as a Lady first and foremost, elegant and composed. Dainty.

---

Dragon/Character: Sarosath https://i.imgur.com/bblBaC6.png <--Ref

Notes: Cheerful and laid back, mellow and sociable. Doting and fussy, very sweet. This is a secret present for the GF so pls don't post it in the discord LOL
ixeclKz.png
@fishy Hey!! Welocome back as always [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] Both the kiddos look good to go on my end, you can shoot the gems over on CR whenever, you know the drill x'33 Oh also I don't think that you have been here since the price bump so it will be 5k gems all together, in case you didn't look at the prices this time! Adding you to the to-do list now!
@fishy Hey!! Welocome back as always

Both the kiddos look good to go on my end, you can shoot the gems over on CR whenever, you know the drill x'33

Oh also I don't think that you have been here since the price bump so it will be 5k gems all together, in case you didn't look at the prices this time!

Adding you to the to-do list now!
@Laurenblu

Sent! Thank you!
@Laurenblu

Sent! Thank you!
ixeclKz.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25