Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Hib den] am I the only one relieved…?
1 2 3
I like not having to hoard everything I found in case it's useful for the Hibden. Some items were pretty rare and expensive too, so it's a relief. Now I can concentrate all my energy on the eternal money pit that is the [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]Achievements [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
I like not having to hoard everything I found in case it's useful for the Hibden. Some items were pretty rare and expensive too, so it's a relief. Now I can concentrate all my energy on the eternal money pit that is the Achievements
67085598.png Come wreak havoc with me
i'm down to 40 slots left and it's finally easier and the ones i havent done are mostly egg and speciality ones which like. i barely use my hibden, i'm not going to miss not having them lol
i'm down to 40 slots left and it's finally easier and the ones i havent done are mostly egg and speciality ones which like. i barely use my hibden, i'm not going to miss not having them lol
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
More.

MOOOOOORE.
More.

MOOOOOORE.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
im stuck forever on mine, its all for genes and eggs and i am not going to give eggs to the void and also i hate the idea of buying a gene to also send to the void. i know its the same as buying a slot but theres just something about it yknow???

if i buy that gene just to get a slot, i couldve instead bought a gene i REALLY needed-
im stuck forever on mine, its all for genes and eggs and i am not going to give eggs to the void and also i hate the idea of buying a gene to also send to the void. i know its the same as buying a slot but theres just something about it yknow???

if i buy that gene just to get a slot, i couldve instead bought a gene i REALLY needed-
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
Only thing I got left are the newest scroll slots that was added! It was such a relief when I first finished them all. And it was a really fun activity that got me actively playing a lot!
Only thing I got left are the newest scroll slots that was added! It was such a relief when I first finished them all. And it was a really fun activity that got me actively playing a lot!
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
my toxic trait: keeping everything with a hibden tag even though I KNOW I don't need it (I have 8 tasks left and it's mostly genes)

even when my tasks weren't complete I kept hib items in far greater quantities than the hibden would ask for (291 balsas anoles? hibden tag, keeping)

I really need to get around to selling some of this junk
my toxic trait: keeping everything with a hibden tag even though I KNOW I don't need it (I have 8 tasks left and it's mostly genes)

even when my tasks weren't complete I kept hib items in far greater quantities than the hibden would ask for (291 balsas anoles? hibden tag, keeping)

I really need to get around to selling some of this junk
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
The relief was One of the major reasons I got every unlocked slot in my first year, before my first anniversary. It was a lot, but I was so scared I'd throw away important items on a whim.
The relief was One of the major reasons I got every unlocked slot in my first year, before my first anniversary. It was a lot, but I was so scared I'd throw away important items on a whim.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
It is really nice to have all but like 6 item slots unlocked. I literally only have 3 eggs and a couple of market place scrolls left. (And the stupid Pink Harpy)
It is really nice to have all but like 6 item slots unlocked. I literally only have 3 eggs and a couple of market place scrolls left. (And the stupid Pink Harpy)
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
I’m down to about ten and very excited to start clearing out my hoard for bonus currency and food once I finish
I’m down to about ten and very excited to start clearing out my hoard for bonus currency and food once I finish
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
I'm down to 12 myself; every time I get it under ten they add more ;_;
I'm down to 12 myself; every time I get it under ten they add more ;_;
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
1 2 3