Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | auto remove banned user's AH listings
1 2
nothing is more annoying than going to buy smth priced cheaper than usual only to find out the user has been banned, and u are unable to purchase whatever it is they've got on the auction house
nothing is more annoying than going to buy smth priced cheaper than usual only to find out the user has been banned, and u are unable to purchase whatever it is they've got on the auction house
dlPR7wK.png
Please. There is literally no reason to keep them up. People can just re-list them on the rare case they successfully appeal. It's less inconvenient in the long run than having people trying to buy a fodder floor priced dragon for a week and getting frustrated/confused and reporting it as a bug and the like.
Please. There is literally no reason to keep them up. People can just re-list them on the rare case they successfully appeal. It's less inconvenient in the long run than having people trying to buy a fodder floor priced dragon for a week and getting frustrated/confused and reporting it as a bug and the like.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Seems to be a technical oversight, indeed. Hope it's easy to correct.
Seems to be a technical oversight, indeed. Hope it's easy to correct.
This happens? I've never encountered it, but then again I've never even considered that anything else would be the norm.

Support. This just seems silly. If a user is banned, they shouldn't still have their AH goods still out on the market.
This happens? I've never encountered it, but then again I've never even considered that anything else would be the norm.

Support. This just seems silly. If a user is banned, they shouldn't still have their AH goods still out on the market.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I've bumped into this a couple of times and it's very annoying. Please auto remove the listings if we can't even buy them.
I've bumped into this a couple of times and it's very annoying. Please auto remove the listings if we can't even buy them.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
+1
+1
sixivRf.gif
Astral - 1990 - They/Them
Freelance Artist for hire!

Art Shop | Hatchery

AVEOprG.png
neopets actually had a recent-ish update to the game that automatically hides a user's shop from appearing in the shop search when they've been banned, frozen, et cetra, which has been a problem for their site for over two decades. if they can do it, i'm sure the same can carry over here. support.
neopets actually had a recent-ish update to the game that automatically hides a user's shop from appearing in the shop search when they've been banned, frozen, et cetra, which has been a problem for their site for over two decades. if they can do it, i'm sure the same can carry over here. support.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
I really do feel like the better solution here is to find a way for any banned user to behave like they're blocked by everyone as far as the AH is concerned- if I can't buy their dragons, why not, eh?

(I'm torn on whether they should be considered blocked on all aspects of the site, though- a user who's gotten a second chance might like to revisit their old lair once in a while, and sometimes a banned user might still have had a productive forum presence, so like... Nuance, I guess)
I really do feel like the better solution here is to find a way for any banned user to behave like they're blocked by everyone as far as the AH is concerned- if I can't buy their dragons, why not, eh?

(I'm torn on whether they should be considered blocked on all aspects of the site, though- a user who's gotten a second chance might like to revisit their old lair once in a while, and sometimes a banned user might still have had a productive forum presence, so like... Nuance, I guess)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Please staff either auto remove the listings or hide them from view.

Idk what happens if a user is banned but they have pending pa/one way cr is that sale still allowed to happen?
It happens to me regularly (idk weekly, sometimes it's multiple different ppl in same day).

Please staff either auto remove the listings or hide them from view.

Idk what happens if a user is banned but they have pending pa/one way cr is that sale still allowed to happen?
Support. I've never run into this but seems like an obvious thing that should be fixed
Support. I've never run into this but seems like an obvious thing that should be fixed
Natasha/Tash - she/her - Australia (FR+17)
image credit to lizzytiki
XZYlZXs.png
1 2