Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
really dislike the new ish dusthide breed

came back after a while and got jumpscared by bald isopods
really dislike the new ish dusthide breed

came back after a while and got jumpscared by bald isopods
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Imagine being me and falsely thinking that Silhouette scrolls are treasure items when in reality, they are gem items... I need like FIVE of these things at LEAST [emoji=snapper sad size=1]
Imagine being me and falsely thinking that Silhouette scrolls are treasure items when in reality, they are gem items... I need like FIVE of these things at LEAST
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
I kinda thought she might not be mad anymore...hhhhhh--

On a side note I keep underestimating how long it takes my nails to dry. Gonna have to redo/remove the polish on one already...
I kinda thought she might not be mad anymore...hhhhhh--

On a side note I keep underestimating how long it takes my nails to dry. Gonna have to redo/remove the polish on one already...
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Can you just respond Jesus christ
Can you just respond Jesus christ
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
It's comforting to see these dragon shaped pixels after a long day. [emoji=cloud size=1] I've found myself in intriguing circumstances, some of which may be described as troubling and loud. Nevertheless, I've been told countless of times it builds character. And so it will. I'm going to make sure it will. This may be a momentary lapse of judgement via sleepiness, but I'll take anything to motivate myself. Anything over being idle. [emoji=cloud size=1] Anyway, hurray to progress on my FR projects.
It's comforting to see these dragon shaped pixels after a long day.

I've found myself in intriguing circumstances, some of which may be described as troubling and loud. Nevertheless, I've been told countless of times it builds character. And so it will. I'm going to make sure it will.

This may be a momentary lapse of judgement via sleepiness, but I'll take anything to motivate myself. Anything over being idle.

Anyway, hurray to progress on my FR projects.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
In the maelstrom of chaos that created and shaped this world, it's a shame that a dragon god of cheese didn't arise amidst the wreckage. I wish thy lactose tolerance of thy bowels.
In the maelstrom of chaos that created and shaped this world, it's a shame that a dragon god of cheese didn't arise amidst the wreckage. I wish thy lactose tolerance of thy bowels.
There should be more cheese in the auction house
it just came to me... maybe my mental health isn't declining because my hyperfixation is declining, maybe my hyperfixation is declining because my mental health is

I'd actually be relieved if it's the second one, because I really really don't want to let go of this hyperfixation lmao

(I know if it IS the first option, that whenever I develop a new hyperfixation I'm sure I will no longer miss the old one, which is what happened when my old fixation (mha) was fixed with my new fixation (the batfamily) - but at the moment I can't imagine what else I could possibly replace the batfamily fixation with haha)
it just came to me... maybe my mental health isn't declining because my hyperfixation is declining, maybe my hyperfixation is declining because my mental health is

I'd actually be relieved if it's the second one, because I really really don't want to let go of this hyperfixation lmao

(I know if it IS the first option, that whenever I develop a new hyperfixation I'm sure I will no longer miss the old one, which is what happened when my old fixation (mha) was fixed with my new fixation (the batfamily) - but at the moment I can't imagine what else I could possibly replace the batfamily fixation with haha)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
nothing but pretty trash
nothing but pretty trash
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Art block please go away
Art block please go away
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
Do most people smile like an idiot when they see their best friend, or feel their heart speed up after not seeing them in a while? Do most people feel like their heart has been ripped out of them when they don't see their friend in a while? Is this normal friend behavior?
Do most people smile like an idiot when they see their best friend, or feel their heart speed up after not seeing them in a while? Do most people feel like their heart has been ripped out of them when they don't see their friend in a while? Is this normal friend behavior?
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder