Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcana City, Shattered Ideals OOC CLOSED
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
[quote name="Halloweddd" date="2024-05-11 16:31:58" ] hm if I put KDE in here would that count as one character or three? [/quote] I count them the same sort of way I'd count Emily, one character with two others along for the ride since they're a packaged deal and sorta dependent on each other.
Halloweddd wrote on 2024-05-11 16:31:58:
hm
if I put KDE in here would that count as one character or three?

I count them the same sort of way I'd count Emily, one character with two others along for the ride since they're a packaged deal and sorta dependent on each other.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-05-11 17:10:04" ] [quote name="Halloweddd" date="2024-05-11 16:31:58" ] hm if I put KDE in here would that count as one character or three? [/quote] I count them the same sort of way I'd count Emily, one character with two others along for the ride since they're a packaged deal and sorta dependent on each other. [/quote] uehehe
SmilodonLady wrote on 2024-05-11 17:10:04:
Halloweddd wrote on 2024-05-11 16:31:58:
hm
if I put KDE in here would that count as one character or three?

I count them the same sort of way I'd count Emily, one character with two others along for the ride since they're a packaged deal and sorta dependent on each other.
uehehe
[quote name="Nmrdragon" date="2024-05-11 15:23:28" ] [quote name="Nmrdragon" date="2024-05-10 18:10:21" ] @/Halloweddd could Rudi possibly find Abhorrent by accident? they're currently going on a little hunting run so they can eat <3 [/quote] @/RaccoonusDoodus u ok w/ dis? [/quote] As long as Rudi is okay is with an onslaught of questions from the eager scientist lolll [S]sorry it took so long to respond. I got stuck trying to make an animation work and I just can't seem to get it :/[/s]
Nmrdragon wrote on 2024-05-11 15:23:28:
Nmrdragon wrote on 2024-05-10 18:10:21:
@/Halloweddd could Rudi possibly find Abhorrent by accident? they're currently going on a little hunting run so they can eat <3
@/RaccoonusDoodus u ok w/ dis?

As long as Rudi is okay is with an onslaught of questions from the eager scientist lolll

sorry it took so long to respond. I got stuck trying to make an animation work and I just can't seem to get it :/
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-05-11 15:18:09" ] Yeah it's me that should hopefully have a post out tomorrow, if I don't get too distracted by other things. [/quote] Said the fool. But in my defence I'm an easily distracted dingus and I had to cry about my life stresses. Will actually get a post out tomorrow. As my brain cells can't rn.
SmilodonLady wrote on 2024-05-11 15:18:09:
Yeah it's me that should hopefully have a post out tomorrow, if I don't get too distracted by other things.

Said the fool.
But in my defence I'm an easily distracted dingus and I had to cry about my life stresses. Will actually get a post out tomorrow. As my brain cells can't rn.
slXRG.gif

I can't explain exactly why but if y'all could give me some questions that sound like they came from Twitter pointed towards the situation Vera/Jason are trying to deal with that would be helpful.
Including some that feel like trash takes. You won't be disappointed.
I can't explain exactly why but if y'all could give me some questions that sound like they came from Twitter pointed towards the situation Vera/Jason are trying to deal with that would be helpful.
slXRG.gif

Not Keith making every enemy possible now

Also ye ye lemme think of some

xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-05-13 18:29:46" ] I can't explain exactly why but if y'all could give me some questions that sound like they came from Twitter pointed towards the situation Vera/Jason are trying to deal with that would be helpful. Including some that feel like trash takes. You won't be disappointed. [/quote] The most twitter-y thing I can think of: "Is the killer single?" Or maybe it'd have some kinda nickname for the killer like "Is Butcher Pete single," or whatever
SmilodonLady wrote on 2024-05-13 18:29:46:
The most twitter-y thing I can think of:

"Is the killer single?" Or maybe it'd have some kinda nickname for the killer like "Is Butcher Pete single," or whatever
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-05-13 19:44:33" ] Not Keith making every enemy possible now Also ye ye lemme think of some [/quote] Oh no, he didn't p-ss Lance off for more than like a moment. Besides the worst thing to come of it is getting exactly half of his socks/underwear stolen/arranged in a vaguely threatening manner out on his front lawn or whatever. And ah yes, the question of if Shifty Sydney is single is a burning one.
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-05-13 19:44:33:

Oh no, he didn't p-ss Lance off for more than like a moment. Besides the worst thing to come of it is getting exactly half of his socks/underwear stolen/arranged in a vaguely threatening manner out on his front lawn or whatever.

And ah yes, the question of if Shifty Sydney is single is a burning one.
slXRG.gif

[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-05-13 18:29:46" ] I can't explain exactly why but if y'all could give me some questions that sound like they came from Twitter pointed towards the situation Vera/Jason are trying to deal with that would be helpful. Including some that feel like trash takes. You won't be disappointed. [/quote] Twitter incel: "Clearly this is a woman as a *man* would never leave behind so much evidence (Thread quickly explodes into chaos as the whole point is that there is no evidence) Or a new trending tag #justiceforshiftysydney Idk how many apologists are in Twitter. I'm never on there so idk how it goes lollll

Twitter incel: "Clearly this is a woman as a *man* would never leave behind so much evidence

(Thread quickly explodes into chaos as the whole point is that there is no evidence)

Or a new trending tag

#justiceforshiftysydney

Idk how many apologists are in Twitter. I'm never on there so idk how it goes lollll
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-05-13 21:06:01" ] [quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-05-13 18:29:46" ] I can't explain exactly why but if y'all could give me some questions that sound like they came from Twitter pointed towards the situation Vera/Jason are trying to deal with that would be helpful. Including some that feel like trash takes. You won't be disappointed. [/quote] Twitter incel: "Clearly this is a woman as a *man* would never leave behind so much evidence (Thread quickly explodes into chaos as the whole point is that there is no evidence) Or a new trending tag #justiceforshiftysydney Idk how many apologists are in Twitter. I'm never on there so idk how it goes lollll [/quote] "This is why (insert current president) should never have been elected. (Former president) would never have let this happen." "Are we sure the culprit isn't the chief of police?" "Sponsered by Pepsi"
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-05-13 21:06:01:

Twitter incel: "Clearly this is a woman as a *man* would never leave behind so much evidence

(Thread quickly explodes into chaos as the whole point is that there is no evidence)

Or a new trending tag

#justiceforshiftysydney

Idk how many apologists are in Twitter. I'm never on there so idk how it goes lollll
"This is why (insert current president) should never have been elected. (Former president) would never have let this happen."

"Are we sure the culprit isn't the chief of police?"

"Sponsered by Pepsi"

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42