Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2016+ Fest, under LAH~
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
JUST got home from work, phew. Let's take it from the top!

@BadPearl

Heyo~ Yeah honestly that's totally fine - whichever currency/mix is cool. I'll send you a CR in sec :)

@drpepsicola

That sounds good! ^-^ You're snagging the last spare Sunbeam I currently have too, so I had to take that off before I forgot HAH I'll toss a CR your way shortly~

@Raon222

Why hello again! I'm also on my laptop again this time so the CR will not get eaten! XD I'll send ya those in a bit :)

@TempleSystem

I'm impressed you got that many honestly! LOL I'm fine with mixes, yeah - 400 scrolls would just leave 200g/kt, whatever combo you wanted to do

@Suomi

And hi! Yeah, I have a few - I'll set it in a PA for ya since it's just the one item c:
JUST got home from work, phew. Let's take it from the top!

@BadPearl

Heyo~ Yeah honestly that's totally fine - whichever currency/mix is cool. I'll send you a CR in sec :)

@drpepsicola

That sounds good! ^-^ You're snagging the last spare Sunbeam I currently have too, so I had to take that off before I forgot HAH I'll toss a CR your way shortly~

@Raon222

Why hello again! I'm also on my laptop again this time so the CR will not get eaten! XD I'll send ya those in a bit :)

@TempleSystem

I'm impressed you got that many honestly! LOL I'm fine with mixes, yeah - 400 scrolls would just leave 200g/kt, whatever combo you wanted to do

@Suomi

And hi! Yeah, I have a few - I'll set it in a PA for ya since it's just the one item c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh Hi! I'm wondering if you have this 2022 fest skin? If so, the LAH price is 64kt, would you accept 54g?
@Cuddleh Hi! I'm wondering if you have this 2022 fest skin? If so, the LAH price is 64kt, would you accept 54g?
Keraunia Hatchery
@StaticVitals

Heyo! Yeah, I should have one of those in the hoard - I'll toss ya a PA for one :)
@StaticVitals

Heyo! Yeah, I should have one of those in the hoard - I'll toss ya a PA for one :)
@Cuddleh Thank you so much! ^^
@Cuddleh Thank you so much! ^^
Keraunia Hatchery
Missed the last three events before wavecrest so just poking around to see if you might have spares of these:

Skin: Hainu Herder (21kt) x3
Accent: Breezeback Prance (25g) x3
Accent: Zephyre Fay (29kt)
Accent: Snowy Chase (30g)

As for some other items:

Vista: Starfall Celebration (45g)
Vista: Arcanist (30g) [next listing: 50g]
Shining Cancer (40g) [next listing: 60g]

Wasn't sure how much was too much of an undercut for you so yeah, I may be hopeful though lol

edit: to actually put in the calculation/prices

Skins + Starfall = 242 * 0.85 = 205.7kt
All = 242+70 = 312 *0.85 = 265.2kt
Missed the last three events before wavecrest so just poking around to see if you might have spares of these:

Skin: Hainu Herder (21kt) x3
Accent: Breezeback Prance (25g) x3
Accent: Zephyre Fay (29kt)
Accent: Snowy Chase (30g)

As for some other items:

Vista: Starfall Celebration (45g)
Vista: Arcanist (30g) [next listing: 50g]
Shining Cancer (40g) [next listing: 60g]

Wasn't sure how much was too much of an undercut for you so yeah, I may be hopeful though lol

edit: to actually put in the calculation/prices

Skins + Starfall = 242 * 0.85 = 205.7kt
All = 242+70 = 312 *0.85 = 265.2kt
@LittleMinn0w

I have like NOT been on here the past week other than to feed - I am so sorry! @.@ (I also really need to drop some of my pinglist followings, just because I lose actual pings amongst the other notifs that I don't want anymore LOL)

If you're still wanting to grab the stuffs, for the lower numbers you mentioned, I'm totally fine for it (and will send a trade before I leave my house tomorrow because otherwise it'll get lost amongst the concert shuffle come tomorrow!) :)
@LittleMinn0w

I have like NOT been on here the past week other than to feed - I am so sorry! @.@ (I also really need to drop some of my pinglist followings, just because I lose actual pings amongst the other notifs that I don't want anymore LOL)

If you're still wanting to grab the stuffs, for the lower numbers you mentioned, I'm totally fine for it (and will send a trade before I leave my house tomorrow because otherwise it'll get lost amongst the concert shuffle come tomorrow!) :)
Hi I have a [item=Hydra] - you mentioned you'd take familiars you didn't have in trade. If you're interested I need Sundial Gem Guardian - 100g Highland Gem Guardian - 90g Emberglow Gem Guardian - 90g Contagion Gem Guardian - 130g Burning Virgo - 115g Flowing Taurus - 95g Sprouting Gemini - 95g Marble Lightweaver-100g Cinnabar Plaguebringer - 275g Granite Earthshaker - 160g 1250g for above (before arcanist oof) - so tundra and currency or tundra and noc egg + currency for above And if you'd sell the Arcanist for a discount I can pay straight gems/treasure for that Chalcedony Arcanist - 400g
Hi

I have a Hydra - you mentioned you'd take familiars you didn't have in trade.
If you're interested I need

Sundial Gem Guardian - 100g
Highland Gem Guardian - 90g
Emberglow Gem Guardian - 90g
Contagion Gem Guardian - 130g

Burning Virgo - 115g
Flowing Taurus - 95g
Sprouting Gemini - 95g

Marble Lightweaver-100g
Cinnabar Plaguebringer - 275g
Granite Earthshaker - 160g
1250g for above (before arcanist oof) - so tundra and currency or tundra and noc egg + currency for above

And if you'd sell the Arcanist for a discount I can pay straight gems/treasure for that
Chalcedony Arcanist - 400g

lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gifiSeAVDm.gif
@Cuddleh Oh dear lol, the same thing seems to be happening to me as well. I got too overzealous with my selections for GASP pinglist about a year ago when I more often than not prefer to manually go through listings [emoji=skull size=1] so I guess we'll both have to figure that out sometime lol. I haven't been on FR too frequently this past week so sorry for missing your ping, hope the concert went swell! ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/13787946]here's the cr[/url], feel free to get to it when you see it lol)
@Cuddleh

Oh dear lol, the same thing seems to be happening to me as well. I got too overzealous with my selections for GASP pinglist about a year ago when I more often than not prefer to manually go through listings so I guess we'll both have to figure that out sometime lol.

I haven't been on FR too frequently this past week so sorry for missing your ping, hope the concert went swell!

(here's the cr, feel free to get to it when you see it lol)
@Cuddleh Could I have these: [item=feathery fallout] LAH: 135g [item=Voltaic Ambassador] LAH: 99g Total: 234 gems For: [item=nightfall starsilk shawl] LAH: 17g [item=rainbow starsilk tailwrap] LAH: 115g [item=ruby starsilk circlet] LAH: 15g [item=celadon arm silks] LAH: 17g [item= silver flowerfall] LAH: 16g [item=daisy flowerfall] LAH: 20g [item=ghost flame candles] LAH: 23g [item=Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets] LAH: 16g Total: 239 gems
@Cuddleh Could I have these:
Feathery Fallout LAH: 135g
Voltaic Ambassador LAH: 99g
Total: 234 gems
For:
Nightfall Starsilk Shawl LAH: 17g
Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap LAH: 115g
Ruby Starsilk Circlet LAH: 15g
Celadon Arm Silks LAH: 17g
Silver Flowerfall LAH: 16g
Daisy Flowerfall LAH: 20g
Ghost Flame Candles LAH: 23g
Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets LAH: 16g
Total: 239 gems
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
Can I get a price check for Skin: Hyaline?
Can I get a price check for Skin: Hyaline?
EI9hMzj.png Stuff
Stuff

Wishlist
Badges
Sales tab
_
_

2KAdknV.png
JvUa9ma.png
Shadowling.png
Please-ping.png
eL2ee4F.gif