Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you use the hibernal den??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ive been playing fr on and off for five years now and my hibernal den is still empty!! but when i look at other peoples lairs, theirs are FULL of dragons!

i think i mostly skip it because i plan to pair and breed almost all my dragons. plus, i don't really have lore, so all my faves are in the same tabs together

does anyone else have specific uses for their hibernal den?
ive been playing fr on and off for five years now and my hibernal den is still empty!! but when i look at other peoples lairs, theirs are FULL of dragons!

i think i mostly skip it because i plan to pair and breed almost all my dragons. plus, i don't really have lore, so all my faves are in the same tabs together

does anyone else have specific uses for their hibernal den?
I use mine to store Fodder until i'm ready to train it with exalt bonuses, G1s that are waiting to be made into projects, and other dragons that are on a break from breeding.
I use mine to store Fodder until i'm ready to train it with exalt bonuses, G1s that are waiting to be made into projects, and other dragons that are on a break from breeding.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
I use one tab for extra dragons that are not a part of my main clan. They either have lore or/& I just really like them. They also work as badge dragons. The rest of my den is for leveled fodder dragons that are being saved for future Dom events.
I use one tab for extra dragons that are not a part of my main clan. They either have lore or/& I just really like them. They also work as badge dragons. The rest of my den is for leveled fodder dragons that are being saved for future Dom events.
MT1tHzE.png
i maxed mine out as far as i was comfortable just to hold fodder but now it's just. purgatory for previous lore dragons i'll probably recycle. and also my dragons i would rather eat rocks than part with but don't fit my main clan.
i maxed mine out as far as i was comfortable just to hold fodder but now it's just. purgatory for previous lore dragons i'll probably recycle. and also my dragons i would rather eat rocks than part with but don't fit my main clan.
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
For permas! I have too many favs to keep them all in my main den, so a lot of them are in hib. I rotate somewhat based on who I want to breed and/or feature (e.g., someone gets a new skin, I may move them to main; or a particular couple's hatchlings haven't been doing it for me lately, I rotate them out in favor of a couple I haven't bred in a while). Hibden spaces are way cheaper/easier to acquire than main den space, so it's super convenient.

I also have a back tab for fodder, hatchlings, and undecided/WIPs.
For permas! I have too many favs to keep them all in my main den, so a lot of them are in hib. I rotate somewhat based on who I want to breed and/or feature (e.g., someone gets a new skin, I may move them to main; or a particular couple's hatchlings haven't been doing it for me lately, I rotate them out in favor of a couple I haven't bred in a while). Hibden spaces are way cheaper/easier to acquire than main den space, so it's super convenient.

I also have a back tab for fodder, hatchlings, and undecided/WIPs.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
my hibden has some random dragons in it that i need to figure out what to do with.
it also holds my permas and perma babies, my retired breeders and also my project dragons!
my hibden has some random dragons in it that i need to figure out what to do with.
it also holds my permas and perma babies, my retired breeders and also my project dragons!
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.pngYUzmw5z.png
Mine is under construction, but it's mostly used to store fan dragons and projects. It's eventually going to be straightened out to showcase fan dragons & finished gen ones, and house my projects.
Mine is under construction, but it's mostly used to store fan dragons and projects. It's eventually going to be straightened out to showcase fan dragons & finished gen ones, and house my projects.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
I don't really have lore for my lair either (Although I've been working on a little organization the past few days), so I just throw a majority of my projects in there.
I don't really have lore for my lair either (Although I've been working on a little organization the past few days), so I just throw a majority of my projects in there.
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png Ello.
Just a
Dragon
Enthusiast.
for dragons that just aint selling + extra storage when absolutely needed
for dragons that just aint selling + extra storage when absolutely needed
1cLgG.gif 2532J.gif 5vtjg.gif zQFbf.gif 8qraf.gif N3zyR.gif joSqb.gif 3fDKw.gif SC6sI.gif
saves me food points to store my permas in there
saves me food points to store my permas in there
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7