Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | project nerves
1 2
You only have one lair and so much lair space. All your dragons must submit to your aesthetic.
You only have one lair and so much lair space. All your dragons must submit to your aesthetic.
I've breed changed imps before and two of them were for fodder breeding pairs (Need some plentiful that have 15 day breeding cooldown instead of once a month). I don't regret it but too often I encounter breeding projects I have to change to plentiful.
I've breed changed imps before and two of them were for fodder breeding pairs (Need some plentiful that have 15 day breeding cooldown instead of once a month). I don't regret it but too often I encounter breeding projects I have to change to plentiful.
[quote name="Ador" date="2024-05-09 19:47:42" ] You only have one lair and so much lair space. All your dragons must submit to your aesthetic. [/quote] yes, this. I once breed changed an imp to a bog to wear a skin. I like to imagine at the next family gathering, all the imperials were gathered in their finery, ready to make passive-aggressive remarks about anyone whose tie doesn't match their tailcoat, and then there's this [i]bogsneak[/i] guzzling from the punch bowl "sup bros its me"
Ador wrote on 2024-05-09 19:47:42:
yes, this.

I once breed changed an imp to a bog to wear a skin. I like to imagine at the next family gathering, all the imperials were gathered in their finery, ready to make passive-aggressive remarks about anyone whose tie doesn't match their tailcoat, and then there's this bogsneak guzzling from the punch bowl "sup bros its me"
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
actually same, but not because it's a faux pas - it's because I'm worried that maybe someday I will want to turn the dragon back into an imp, and then I'll regret things because that's impossible
or I will want to give a gem gene back to a dragon, even though it's way too expensive
neither of those have ever happened, but I'm still nervous lol
actually same, but not because it's a faux pas - it's because I'm worried that maybe someday I will want to turn the dragon back into an imp, and then I'll regret things because that's impossible
or I will want to give a gem gene back to a dragon, even though it's way too expensive
neither of those have ever happened, but I'm still nervous lol
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I love it when people buy one of my dragons and change it up/turn it into a project or something. Way back in the early days of FR, someone bought one of my Imps and turned it into a Guardian and made it a fandragon. I thought that was really cool.
I love it when people buy one of my dragons and change it up/turn it into a project or something. Way back in the early days of FR, someone bought one of my Imps and turned it into a Guardian and made it a fandragon. I thought that was really cool.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Recently turned an imp into a snapper and a sandsurge into a fae [emoji=sandsurge scared size=1]
Recently turned an imp into a snapper and a sandsurge into a fae
they/them
As a person that has actively needed specifically colored imps to finish projects before, I say go ahead and do it! They're your dragons, and if you have no use for them as an imp then why keep them that way?
As a person that has actively needed specifically colored imps to finish projects before, I say go ahead and do it! They're your dragons, and if you have no use for them as an imp then why keep them that way?
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
I've done that too for a project. I needed a lower breeding cool down. I usually put an image of what the dragon looked like as an imp in their bio to remind me of their heritage and sacrifice. A little tribute if you will. And then I still get to look at the imp version of them everyday so they haven't really gone anywhere
I've done that too for a project. I needed a lower breeding cool down. I usually put an image of what the dragon looked like as an imp in their bio to remind me of their heritage and sacrifice. A little tribute if you will. And then I still get to look at the imp version of them everyday so they haven't really gone anywhere
f0NVJxG.png
1 2