Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i NEED a permababy scroll for this guy... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94937124][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949372/94937124_350.png[/img][/url]
i NEED a permababy scroll for this guy...

94937124_350.png
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
I'm actually tweaking so much

I used to love dogs but living in this household has ruined them for me. It's not even their fault, but like... i'll never be able to look at a dog and be excited about it. I miss it.

In other news, I told my crush that I liked someone else...but I think I do also like that person so GREAT today is GREAT i am THRIVING of COURSE
I'm actually tweaking so much

I used to love dogs but living in this household has ruined them for me. It's not even their fault, but like... i'll never be able to look at a dog and be excited about it. I miss it.

In other news, I told my crush that I liked someone else...but I think I do also like that person so GREAT today is GREAT i am THRIVING of COURSE
0T9buOf.png
sWGIYD3.png
wTVVdiJ.png
nRUr50B.png
hSzgn50.png
wLurwzJ.png
bCuiqGR.png
JDlFtpY.png
TfeviN2.png
bqI0ApO.png
joJXsVi.png
6meUms1.png
1zZlm83.png
J7D1quC.png
Plague-Only Lair!
sketch is looking good so far... hopefully i can keep this motivated streak up and have it done by tonight... dont care if its gonna be rougher than the other piece because i am not spending another 2 days just to make sure its nice and refined. it can be rough the other piece is the main attraction, this is just meant to be an add-on doodle of the other fandragons.

still cant believe how good the other piece turned out though, finally got art of my boy (and his husband, but this aint about him)... maybe i'll crop and resize it for my signature and swap out the current icon, so it finally matches
sketch is looking good so far... hopefully i can keep this motivated streak up and have it done by tonight... dont care if its gonna be rougher than the other piece because i am not spending another 2 days just to make sure its nice and refined. it can be rough the other piece is the main attraction, this is just meant to be an add-on doodle of the other fandragons.

still cant believe how good the other piece turned out though, finally got art of my boy (and his husband, but this aint about him)... maybe i'll crop and resize it for my signature and swap out the current icon, so it finally matches
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
>be me
>collecting elemental eggs (idk what for. give away later maybe)
>took over 5 months to get wind egg
>scavenging in water
>get egg after a week in 4 gathering turns
>oh sweet all i need to complete my whole collection is a nature egg!
>nature scavenging for 1 turn
>nature egg

mfw
>be me
>collecting elemental eggs (idk what for. give away later maybe)
>took over 5 months to get wind egg
>scavenging in water
>get egg after a week in 4 gathering turns
>oh sweet all i need to complete my whole collection is a nature egg!
>nature scavenging for 1 turn
>nature egg

mfw
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
i wish i had some kind of reassurance to know i was doing a good job as a mom.
i wish i had some kind of reassurance to know i was doing a good job as a mom.
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.pngYUzmw5z.png
finals tmrw [emoji=skydancer scared size=1]
finals tmrw
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
I want to go to Nature but I can't. Why are flight changes so expensive [emoji=auraboa sad size=2]
I want to go to Nature but I can't. Why are flight changes so expensive
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
manifesting 275372736 purple sludge please please please please please
manifesting 275372736 purple sludge please please please please please
yeehaw cowboy #nosleepgang here I come!!!!! (I've been here for years and there is no escape. Help.)

Ever close your eyes, hoping to drift off to sleep, only to then open them up and realize that you wasted four hours doing nothing? Yes? Same buddy, same.
yeehaw cowboy #nosleepgang here I come!!!!! (I've been here for years and there is no escape. Help.)

Ever close your eyes, hoping to drift off to sleep, only to then open them up and realize that you wasted four hours doing nothing? Yes? Same buddy, same.
rsz-2img-1151.png
Pretty excited for next fest!
Pretty excited for next fest!
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2802457.png2804985.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png