Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Where are you
Where are you
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
feeling sleepy...
feeling sleepy...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
i will never spend money on a gacha game *15 minutes later* me and the cyborg cowboy bestie
i will never spend money on a gacha game *15 minutes later* me and the cyborg cowboy bestie
a1a7b2494a0a4e37bcd248d9541a2df6001a20dd.png
I'm going to Blackpool Pleasure Beach today!! I am so excited Though I'm currently dying because it's 4:39 AM and I need to be awake [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I'm going to Blackpool Pleasure Beach today!! I am so excited

Though I'm currently dying because it's 4:39 AM and I need to be awake
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
mtHAEL4.png
ypcKWM0.png
QUIpVFE.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
need a new body. throw this one away boys it's not working.
need a new body. throw this one away boys it's not working.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
I hate my sinus headaches but I feel bad for hating them bc my dad feels such tremendous guilt for giving me the gene for them he says it like a character in a fantasy novel weeping about passing on a cursed bloodline its okay dad!! I’ll just have some medicine I’m not doomed to devour my firstborn or anything
I hate my sinus headaches but I feel bad for hating them bc my dad feels such tremendous guilt for giving me the gene for them he says it like a character in a fantasy novel weeping about passing on a cursed bloodline its okay dad!! I’ll just have some medicine I’m not doomed to devour my firstborn or anything
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
me @ self from a month ago Oh, you're learning chinese? Okay, which one?! Going on a crusade for knowledge to learn more about dialects, LETS GO [emoji=coatl star size=1]
me @ self from a month ago
Oh, you're learning chinese? Okay, which one?!

Going on a crusade for knowledge to learn more about dialects, LETS GO
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
if i ever get asked what my favorite color is the answer is mazda soul red crystal specifically that color of car paint. nothing else reaches it. nothing compares. no other color no other paint no other manufacturer's red not even other mazda colors compare and mazda makes the most beautiful paint and most beautiful cars i love mazda i love mazda vehicles i love mazda
if i ever get asked what my favorite color is the answer is mazda soul red crystal specifically that color of car paint. nothing else reaches it. nothing compares. no other color no other paint no other manufacturer's red not even other mazda colors compare and mazda makes the most beautiful paint and most beautiful cars i love mazda i love mazda vehicles i love mazda
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
Slept for 12 hours like a rock and now I feel like a zombie
I could drop back into bed right now and sleep another two hours but that feels like wasted time
Slept for 12 hours like a rock and now I feel like a zombie
I could drop back into bed right now and sleep another two hours but that feels like wasted time
2aoyUTU.png My wood carvings

Got ancients?
one yay for insomnia
one yay for insomnia
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png