Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Name your favorite pokemon
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Giratina is my all time favorite, particularly the shiny origin form!!
Beyond that, I like Clefable, Gengar, Dusknoir, Skitty, Vaporeon, and Ribombee.
As a small bonus: My favorite megas are Audino and Absol.
Giratina is my all time favorite, particularly the shiny origin form!!
Beyond that, I like Clefable, Gengar, Dusknoir, Skitty, Vaporeon, and Ribombee.
As a small bonus: My favorite megas are Audino and Absol.
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
keldeo and scraggy!!! theyre so silly ... :3
keldeo and scraggy!!! theyre so silly ... :3
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
My absolute favorite is Froslass! [emoji=snowflake size=1] But I also love Umbreon, Gardevoir and Gallade, Lopunny, Diancie and Gengar :)
My absolute favorite is Froslass! But I also love Umbreon, Gardevoir and Gallade, Lopunny, Diancie and Gengar :)
478.gif someone I loved once gave me
a box full of darkness.
it took me years to understand
that this, too, was a gift.
My favorite Pokémon is easily Typhlosion. I have one in Heart Gold named Rage (he’s over a decade old).

The Hisuian version is also cool, but the original design is my favorite.
My favorite Pokémon is easily Typhlosion. I have one in Heart Gold named Rage (he’s over a decade old).

The Hisuian version is also cool, but the original design is my favorite.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
i have a lot! but my first favourite was mew :}
i have a lot! but my first favourite was mew :}
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
gee I wonder who FR user Total Overqwil's favorite Pokemon is

anyways other favorites include Bulbasaur, Gyarados, the Meltan line, Kleavor, and Tatsugiri
gee I wonder who FR user Total Overqwil's favorite Pokemon is

anyways other favorites include Bulbasaur, Gyarados, the Meltan line, Kleavor, and Tatsugiri
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I think it might be obvious for me lmao

Seriously the Squirtle line is my absolute favorite. Blastoise being my top pick, it’s such a simple yet cool design I love how cool but goofy it looks. Also cool water cannon guns.

Decidueye is a very close second as Rowlet was actually my very first Pokémon when I first played Moon. I also did archery at the time and lived at the beach so I felt a really special connection.

Arcanine is my third pick, he’s such a good boy I want to hug and cuddle with him, he looks so toasty, soft, and warm :)
I think it might be obvious for me lmao

Seriously the Squirtle line is my absolute favorite. Blastoise being my top pick, it’s such a simple yet cool design I love how cool but goofy it looks. Also cool water cannon guns.

Decidueye is a very close second as Rowlet was actually my very first Pokémon when I first played Moon. I also did archery at the time and lived at the beach so I felt a really special connection.

Arcanine is my third pick, he’s such a good boy I want to hug and cuddle with him, he looks so toasty, soft, and warm :)
you’re telling me this shrimp fried this rice???
WOOLOO
WOOLOO
Squirtle!

...and vaporeon and mewtwo! xD
Squirtle!

...and vaporeon and mewtwo! xD
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
oh okay so I love way way too many 'mons :0

Trubbish is my daughter, Meowth is my partner in crime's and mine resident companion, Gligar is the coolest design, Delibird is my fave concept, Raticate is the one I have on every team, Growlithe is the cutest puppy, and Cyndaquil is my baby and favourite starter !!!

but tbh, I love so so many others :3 tho I know absolutely nothing about the last two gens, I dont have a switch and I never got into it online :/
oh okay so I love way way too many 'mons :0

Trubbish is my daughter, Meowth is my partner in crime's and mine resident companion, Gligar is the coolest design, Delibird is my fave concept, Raticate is the one I have on every team, Growlithe is the cutest puppy, and Cyndaquil is my baby and favourite starter !!!

but tbh, I love so so many others :3 tho I know absolutely nothing about the last two gens, I dont have a switch and I never got into it online :/
~ Cheers, Mr. Koopa
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27