Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.4] ~~¤
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 116 117
I've been using some of the Tools that I haven't tried out before and on the Completion Tracker, I can't find two Goodies that I have in my Collection called meat_stalagmite_left and meat_stalagmite_right (I think they were freebies). They also don't show up if I put them in the Garden Generator. Were they just temporary?
I've been using some of the Tools that I haven't tried out before and on the Completion Tracker, I can't find two Goodies that I have in my Collection called meat_stalagmite_left and meat_stalagmite_right (I think they were freebies). They also don't show up if I put them in the Garden Generator. Were they just temporary?
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@chamilet Ah, that's embarrassing...I got rid of them because, iirc, I thought no one used them and I was going to make it a dedicated base instead. WHOOPS. Here's their raw images if you want to use them for wildcards:

https://i.imgur.com/B2Xy5fz.png
https://i.imgur.com/JsZZYIF.png

I'm not 100% happy with the base yet, so it might not be in the next push, but this did push it to the top of my brain. We need more rocks and rock-adjacent structures!
@chamilet Ah, that's embarrassing...I got rid of them because, iirc, I thought no one used them and I was going to make it a dedicated base instead. WHOOPS. Here's their raw images if you want to use them for wildcards:

https://i.imgur.com/B2Xy5fz.png
https://i.imgur.com/JsZZYIF.png

I'm not 100% happy with the base yet, so it might not be in the next push, but this did push it to the top of my brain. We need more rocks and rock-adjacent structures!
cL9yafY.gif
Thanks!
Thanks!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8asTCZs.png[/img] @pinglist-10683 [size=5]Garden Save/Load, Mirroring, Bases, Palettes, & More[/size] [/center] Again so soon! Sorry, the hyperfocus gods are with me yet. I expect there might be one more update in the wings, but this one includes important bugfixes, so I wanted to get it out. Namely, [b]the garden maker was pretty busted on Chrome. I think I have that stable now[/b], or at least, things are working properly on my phone ("properly", there's still work to be done making things mobile-friendly). Content wise: [b]3 new bases and 3 new palettes![/b] You can see two of the new bases and one of the palettes in the header image. No community sprites this time, but I do want to shout out @Hiddenite for introducing me to [i]Argemone glauca[/i], aka Hawaiian poppy. I captured what I could in four colors, but its foliage is striking and very worth a Google. Code wise: [LIST] [*]The most major features is that you can now [b]save and load gardens[/b]. "Claiming" a garden shows the save text, and the load button is right on the tool. Hopefully this makes it way easier to tweak gardens. [*]I made some changes to [b]enhance performance[/b] to hopefully help stave off more Chrome weirdness. Mostly re-ordering loads, reducing draws. That fight's not over. [*]You can now [b]horizontally flip seeds[/b]. Just add a < after the seed in the garden maker. Example coming up. [*]Further [b]bugfixes[/b] like unbreaking the sprite generator and wildcards. WHOOPS. [*][b]Slightly increased the default garden height[/b], 70->80. The original height is a relic of the pre-sky days, so your gardens should be a little less claustrophobic now. Lemme know if this causes more trouble than it solves [*]The [b]randomize button uses seed controls[/b] now. If you've never seen those, it's the word I made up where you can put a "%80" after a seed to make it appear 80% of the way across the canvas. If you didn't know you can precisely place plants...sorry bout that!! and that's why I added it to the random button [/LIST] And of course, the freebies! I hope you like the banner image, because it's yours. Here's its seeds for your collection (whimsymelon for fog palette and also because it's neat): CxS0OC2D1C, CrLGbCTiNn, CbJBqCSZ6Z, C0Ix5ByUQr, D5KzmCH6ha, D4afaCIeLc, CqzluCHtcu and here's the save data! Triple-click, copy-paste it into the [url=https://oriwritesaplugin.github.io/EndlessGarden/create_garden.html]garden maker[/url] after hitting "load". Remember you can change which layer's seeds are visible with the star button! That makes more sense if you're looking at the page. [code]{"version":0.1,"w":450,"h":90,"s":1,"layers":[{"type":1,"x":0,"y":0,"w":450,"h":90,"seeds":["D4afaCIeLc%35.00<","D4afaCIeLc%50.00","CrLGbCTiNn%42.50","CqzluCHtcu%14.22","CqzluCHtcu%79.11","D5KzmCH6ha%62.44","CbJBqCSZ6Z%64.67","CbJBqCSZ6Z%55.11","C0Ix5ByUQr%1.33","C0Ix5ByUQr%46.67","D5KzmCH6ha%81.33","C0Ix5ByUQr%36.22"],"palette":"CunEjC0KIh","gcover":"grass [palette]","ground":"clumpy dirt","s":1},{"type":1,"x":0,"y":0,"w":450,"h":90,"seeds":["D5KzmCH6ha%43.56<","CbJBqCSZ6Z%51.78","CbJBqCSZ6Z%70.22","C0Ix5ByUQr%8.22<","C0Ix5ByUQr%43.56<","D5KzmCH6ha%26.67<","C0Ix5ByUQr%34.89"],"palette":"CunEjC0KIh","gcover":"grass [palette]","ground":"clumpy dirt","s":1},{"type":2,"x":0,"y":0,"w":750,"h":90,"content":"vines","palette":"CunEjC0KIh","s":0.75},{"type":3,"content":"Fog","palette":"custom","cust":["#452a31","#3b1817","#29100e","#1a0a06"],"a":0.65},{"type":1,"x":0,"y":90,"w":450,"h":90,"seeds":[],"palette":"CunEjC0KIh","gcover":"grass [palette]","ground":"growth","s":1}]}[/code] Hope you have a great week and see you around! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wJIyRRf.png[/img][/center]
8asTCZs.png
@Endless Garden Updates

Garden Save/Load, Mirroring, Bases, Palettes, & More

Again so soon! Sorry, the hyperfocus gods are with me yet. I expect there might be one more update in the wings, but this one includes important bugfixes, so I wanted to get it out.

Namely, the garden maker was pretty busted on Chrome. I think I have that stable now, or at least, things are working properly on my phone ("properly", there's still work to be done making things mobile-friendly).

Content wise: 3 new bases and 3 new palettes! You can see two of the new bases and one of the palettes in the header image. No community sprites this time, but I do want to shout out @Hiddenite for introducing me to Argemone glauca, aka Hawaiian poppy. I captured what I could in four colors, but its foliage is striking and very worth a Google.

Code wise:
  • The most major features is that you can now save and load gardens. "Claiming" a garden shows the save text, and the load button is right on the tool. Hopefully this makes it way easier to tweak gardens.
  • I made some changes to enhance performance to hopefully help stave off more Chrome weirdness. Mostly re-ordering loads, reducing draws. That fight's not over.
  • You can now horizontally flip seeds. Just add a < after the seed in the garden maker. Example coming up.
  • Further bugfixes like unbreaking the sprite generator and wildcards. WHOOPS.
  • Slightly increased the default garden height, 70->80. The original height is a relic of the pre-sky days, so your gardens should be a little less claustrophobic now. Lemme know if this causes more trouble than it solves
  • The randomize button uses seed controls now. If you've never seen those, it's the word I made up where you can put a "%80" after a seed to make it appear 80% of the way across the canvas. If you didn't know you can precisely place plants...sorry bout that!! and that's why I added it to the random button

And of course, the freebies! I hope you like the banner image, because it's yours. Here's its seeds for your collection (whimsymelon for fog palette and also because it's neat):

CxS0OC2D1C, CrLGbCTiNn, CbJBqCSZ6Z, C0Ix5ByUQr, D5KzmCH6ha, D4afaCIeLc, CqzluCHtcu

and here's the save data! Triple-click, copy-paste it into the garden maker after hitting "load".

Remember you can change which layer's seeds are visible with the star button! That makes more sense if you're looking at the page.
Code:
{"version":0.1,"w":450,"h":90,"s":1,"layers":[{"type":1,"x":0,"y":0,"w":450,"h":90,"seeds":["D4afaCIeLc%35.00<","D4afaCIeLc%50.00","CrLGbCTiNn%42.50","CqzluCHtcu%14.22","CqzluCHtcu%79.11","D5KzmCH6ha%62.44","CbJBqCSZ6Z%64.67","CbJBqCSZ6Z%55.11","C0Ix5ByUQr%1.33","C0Ix5ByUQr%46.67","D5KzmCH6ha%81.33","C0Ix5ByUQr%36.22"],"palette":"CunEjC0KIh","gcover":"grass [palette]","ground":"clumpy dirt","s":1},{"type":1,"x":0,"y":0,"w":450,"h":90,"seeds":["D5KzmCH6ha%43.56<","CbJBqCSZ6Z%51.78","CbJBqCSZ6Z%70.22","C0Ix5ByUQr%8.22<","C0Ix5ByUQr%43.56<","D5KzmCH6ha%26.67<","C0Ix5ByUQr%34.89"],"palette":"CunEjC0KIh","gcover":"grass [palette]","ground":"clumpy dirt","s":1},{"type":2,"x":0,"y":0,"w":750,"h":90,"content":"vines","palette":"CunEjC0KIh","s":0.75},{"type":3,"content":"Fog","palette":"custom","cust":["#452a31","#3b1817","#29100e","#1a0a06"],"a":0.65},{"type":1,"x":0,"y":90,"w":450,"h":90,"seeds":[],"palette":"CunEjC0KIh","gcover":"grass [palette]","ground":"growth","s":1}]}

Hope you have a great week and see you around!
wJIyRRf.png
cL9yafY.gif
@Hiddenite I owe you 3 bughunting seeds! :] Thanks again for all your help with Chrome, hopefully this fixes it all. What would you like?
@Hiddenite I owe you 3 bughunting seeds! :] Thanks again for all your help with Chrome, hopefully this fixes it all. What would you like?
cL9yafY.gif
I bump; still unreasonably happy I got to help fix the 'Firefox color issue'!
I bump; still unreasonably happy I got to help fix the 'Firefox color issue'!
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
@ErebusValkyrie ![emoji=auraboa love size=2] BUG IS DEAD [emoji=auraboa love size=2]! [sup]hopefully[/sup] speaking of I definitely owe you, like, six bughunting seeds or something and I never followed up...sorry about that! You were so patient! Absolute nightmare bug. Just let me know what you want!
@ErebusValkyrie ! BUG IS DEAD ! hopefully

speaking of I definitely owe you, like, six bughunting seeds or something and I never followed up...sorry about that! You were so patient! Absolute nightmare bug.

Just let me know what you want!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha :: That's ok! Been busy on both our parts, and as I said before? Just happy I got to help!! But...hmmm..what are my options??
@Oranitha :: That's ok! Been busy on both our parts, and as I said before? Just happy I got to help!! But...hmmm..what are my options??
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
@ErebusValkyrie Agh yeah, life's been hectic, hope you're well! As for the seeds, it's really anything you can get using the tool, any base, any colors. Some folks ask for their favorite flower sprite in their favorite color, some folks ask for one they haven't discovered yet (if you screenshot a segment of your completion tracker, I can ID what's missing), or something more open-ended like "blue and gold trees" or "vaporwave".
@ErebusValkyrie Agh yeah, life's been hectic, hope you're well! As for the seeds, it's really anything you can get using the tool, any base, any colors. Some folks ask for their favorite flower sprite in their favorite color, some folks ask for one they haven't discovered yet (if you screenshot a segment of your completion tracker, I can ID what's missing), or something more open-ended like "blue and gold trees" or "vaporwave".
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha :: Oh! Then we did this!! I asked for the gold and red tree and such!
@Oranitha :: Oh! Then we did this!! I asked for the gold and red tree and such!
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 116 117