Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.5] ~~¤
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 120 121
@gardening

I FORGOT

THE TEA

god I'm sorry I see a bug report and I just lock in...aagh they look incredible. Perfect scale too! I should probably only put in 2, just because of the internal base count, but that's a really hard call to make. How would you feel about the teapot sans the flower? I was JUST lamenting over here that we have very little for setting a "clan scene", and the teapot would be really flexible for something like that...picnic, knicknack shelf, cookout.

The teacup planters, that is such a good use of the random flowers, and the patterns are great. Love how you made it look like the lid's on on rolls where the flower doesn't show up.

The pour effect...and the whimsy of the floating teacup...love it. I guess it's a bit less flexible but I just love the look of it. Could be a goodie item if you have a preferred palette or two? The rotation on that top teacup is fantastic.
@gardening

I FORGOT

THE TEA

god I'm sorry I see a bug report and I just lock in...aagh they look incredible. Perfect scale too! I should probably only put in 2, just because of the internal base count, but that's a really hard call to make. How would you feel about the teapot sans the flower? I was JUST lamenting over here that we have very little for setting a "clan scene", and the teapot would be really flexible for something like that...picnic, knicknack shelf, cookout.

The teacup planters, that is such a good use of the random flowers, and the patterns are great. Love how you made it look like the lid's on on rolls where the flower doesn't show up.

The pour effect...and the whimsy of the floating teacup...love it. I guess it's a bit less flexible but I just love the look of it. Could be a goodie item if you have a preferred palette or two? The rotation on that top teacup is fantastic.
cL9yafY.gif
@oranitha ur totally okay dw!! if we are only going with two i think the teapot and teacup planters will work, i could probably mess around with the floaty teacups for goodies when i have more time!

and your first paragraph- i'm not sure if i'm reading this right but if you'd like to remove the flower that can grow out of it i can do that! i like it both ways but i thought the random flower looked really cool pokin out :) it's ur final call ofc so just lmk! i can go in an edit that later today.
@oranitha ur totally okay dw!! if we are only going with two i think the teapot and teacup planters will work, i could probably mess around with the floaty teacups for goodies when i have more time!

and your first paragraph- i'm not sure if i'm reading this right but if you'd like to remove the flower that can grow out of it i can do that! i like it both ways but i thought the random flower looked really cool pokin out :) it's ur final call ofc so just lmk! i can go in an edit that later today.
kpwiExq.gif
valley/garden
xe/she fr+3
The updates are very exciting! I've been playing with scaling, i Looooove being able to layer the garden! [img]https://imgur.com/ck5XKkR.png[/img] So many colors now! [img]https://imgur.com/2LuIDIW.png[/img] Some spooky lamps.. And my scaling joy, the rock garden! [img]https://i.imgur.com/gbQ8tzZ.png[/img] and with breathing room: [img]https://i.imgur.com/bEGmsTw.png[/img] I'm here for the pixel plants too, i swear!
The updates are very exciting! I've been playing with scaling, i Looooove being able to layer the garden!

ck5XKkR.png
So many colors now!

2LuIDIW.png
Some spooky lamps..

And my scaling joy, the rock garden!
gbQ8tzZ.png

and with breathing room:
bEGmsTw.png

I'm here for the pixel plants too, i swear!
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
@Oranitha I'm sorry for the late response, I haven't been online recently!! Thank you so [i]so[/i] much again for the A. glauca sprite - it's a meaningful flower to me because of a family member, so I can't wait to throw it into every garden I can [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm so grateful! And of course I'm glad I can help with this project! ----- [quote]I owe you 3 bughunting seeds! :][/quote] Ummm... it's so hard to choose! What about lavender, a lily of the valley (or just any flowers that [i]look[/i] like those), and the last one can be Ora's choice? [emoji=aether happy size=1]
@Oranitha
I'm sorry for the late response, I haven't been online recently!!
Thank you so so much again for the A. glauca sprite - it's a meaningful flower to me because of a family member, so I can't wait to throw it into every garden I can I'm so grateful! And of course I'm glad I can help with this project!

Quote:
I owe you 3 bughunting seeds! :]
Ummm... it's so hard to choose! What about lavender, a lily of the valley (or just any flowers that look like those), and the last one can be Ora's choice?
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
I finally figured out and started experimenting with the background and effects and got this :D features my collection of sluggies too [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/QXp29ZY/Waterfall-Dragons.png[/img][/center] [code]{"version":0.1,"w":450,"h":90,"s":1,"layers":[{"type":3,"content":"Fog","palette":"soft sunset","cust":[],"a":0.4},{"type":1,"x":0,"y":2,"w":450,"h":90,"seeds":["D19cqCFCFg%11.78<","D19WaCTJdI%30.00","D18LaCDGQg%70.67","D1Aj8CPVtI%1.78","D18TOC6pUY%22.22","D2h-iCIDpF%4.67<","CrLGbCTiNn%39.78","D2h-iCIDpF%76.44"],"palette":"CunEjC0KIh","gcover":"eyeball","ground":"glossy","s":1},{"type":2,"x":0,"y":0,"w":450,"h":90,"content":"vines","palette":"CunEjC0KIh","s":1},{"type":1,"x":0,"y":88,"w":450,"h":90,"seeds":[],"palette":"CunEjC0KIh","gcover":"sand [palette]","ground":"none","s":1},{"type":2,"x":0,"y":0,"w":450,"h":90,"content":"waterfall","palette":"CunEjC0KIh","s":1}]}[/code] thought I would share it 'cause its pretty <3 Btw I LOVE the flipping feature!
I finally figured out and started experimenting with the background and effects and got this :D features my collection of sluggies too
Waterfall-Dragons.png
Code:
{"version":0.1,"w":450,"h":90,"s":1,"layers":[{"type":3,"content":"Fog","palette":"soft sunset","cust":[],"a":0.4},{"type":1,"x":0,"y":2,"w":450,"h":90,"seeds":["D19cqCFCFg%11.78<","D19WaCTJdI%30.00","D18LaCDGQg%70.67","D1Aj8CPVtI%1.78","D18TOC6pUY%22.22","D2h-iCIDpF%4.67<","CrLGbCTiNn%39.78","D2h-iCIDpF%76.44"],"palette":"CunEjC0KIh","gcover":"eyeball","ground":"glossy","s":1},{"type":2,"x":0,"y":0,"w":450,"h":90,"content":"vines","palette":"CunEjC0KIh","s":1},{"type":1,"x":0,"y":88,"w":450,"h":90,"seeds":[],"palette":"CunEjC0KIh","gcover":"sand [palette]","ground":"none","s":1},{"type":2,"x":0,"y":0,"w":450,"h":90,"content":"waterfall","palette":"CunEjC0KIh","s":1}]}
thought I would share it 'cause its pretty <3 Btw I LOVE the flipping feature!
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
@gardening aagh sorry my typing is chaos sometimes. Right: the flower DOES look really cool poking out! Apologies if that sounded otherwise! I'm trying to increase the number of "clan decor" items, so I asked in case you're totally ambivalent to the flower. If it's part of your intent, like, that is a teapot planter (vs. me unintentionally pressuring people to make things overtly garden themed, I do worry that I do that), then no worries and keep the flower! Me having the final call is more an accident of implementation than anything. Last thing I want is project planning overwriting artistic intent--if you prefer the flower, it's gonna look fantastic [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Kirrashi OH WOW THAT LOOKS SO GOOD. Excellent excellent use of scaling also, I love how you made the crystals look :] @Ice047 That's a good point! Next update will make opacity: 1 show as opacity: 1.0 to make it a little more obvious that it can go into the decimals. The fog not affecting the sky is intended, lets you do some weird ambient lighting effects, and also prevents washout if you're using the fog to sort of color-correct the background, but is definitely a bit confusing. What I really need to do is get things finished enough so I can write a tutorial or something... @Hiddenite No worries! I'm glad it suits and I wish you both the best :] CRml5C4tfc, B-wcrC4V8s, C+sxKCFyLp @Zoyki Ow whoa, those colors...I really love what you did with the fog :O
@gardening aagh sorry my typing is chaos sometimes. Right: the flower DOES look really cool poking out! Apologies if that sounded otherwise! I'm trying to increase the number of "clan decor" items, so I asked in case you're totally ambivalent to the flower. If it's part of your intent, like, that is a teapot planter (vs. me unintentionally pressuring people to make things overtly garden themed, I do worry that I do that), then no worries and keep the flower!

Me having the final call is more an accident of implementation than anything. Last thing I want is project planning overwriting artistic intent--if you prefer the flower, it's gonna look fantastic

@Kirrashi OH WOW THAT LOOKS SO GOOD. Excellent excellent use of scaling also, I love how you made the crystals look :]

@Ice047 That's a good point! Next update will make opacity: 1 show as opacity: 1.0 to make it a little more obvious that it can go into the decimals. The fog not affecting the sky is intended, lets you do some weird ambient lighting effects, and also prevents washout if you're using the fog to sort of color-correct the background, but is definitely a bit confusing. What I really need to do is get things finished enough so I can write a tutorial or something...

@Hiddenite No worries! I'm glad it suits and I wish you both the best :] CRml5C4tfc, B-wcrC4V8s, C+sxKCFyLp

@Zoyki Ow whoa, those colors...I really love what you did with the fog :O
cL9yafY.gif
Wait right, third update previews. Now featuring QoL no one asked for: [img]https://i.imgur.com/DFhIKhH.png[/img] The tool's now aware of which sprites make the most use of which palettes! Should make it easier to find things in a specific color when making gardens. I ran out of lunch break time, but might implement tonight: an option to sort palettes by averaged HSV instead of palette number. I've got it half-written! In English, that plus the above == sorting your collection in approximate rainbow order.
Wait right, third update previews.

Now featuring QoL no one asked for:
DFhIKhH.png

The tool's now aware of which sprites make the most use of which palettes! Should make it easier to find things in a specific color when making gardens.

I ran out of lunch break time, but might implement tonight: an option to sort palettes by averaged HSV instead of palette number. I've got it half-written! In English, that plus the above == sorting your collection in approximate rainbow order.
cL9yafY.gif
@oranitha ur totally fine dw, i just wanted to make sure i was understanding right!! i personally love the flower and would like to see it included, especially since the marker sometimes doesn't include one and i think the flower combos look great so if that's fine with u i would love it to be a planter! i was thinking it would probably be considered a contruct like the other planters? also new qol updates wooo! you've been killing it this week :D
@oranitha ur totally fine dw, i just wanted to make sure i was understanding right!! i personally love the flower and would like to see it included, especially since the marker sometimes doesn't include one and i think the flower combos look great so if that's fine with u i would love it to be a planter! i was thinking it would probably be considered a contruct like the other planters? also new qol updates wooo! you've been killing it this week :D
kpwiExq.gif
valley/garden
xe/she fr+3
Wooohooo, thanks for the updates :}
I love the new bases & functions !!
Wooohooo, thanks for the updates :}
I love the new bases & functions !!
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

@gardening Absolutely! I'll have it added for the next release :] And thank you! @forestmouse Thanks! Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see, by the by. Always down to make things easier to use. ----- Finished work on the "rainbow sort", you can access it on AlphaGarden. The sort UI in general is Kind Of Bad, the checkboxes are fiddly. Maybe I could just make clickable toggles instead? If you didn't know, you absolutely can click on the words to activate their checkboxes, but I always forget that that's an option meself. Circled in red: buttons to activate Rainbow Mode:tm:. Circled in green: new color filter options. Ever wondered if you have any seeds that have ONLY metallic palettes? Now you can find out! Probably more useful is the Main option, which will ONLY show seeds that are mostly metallic by pixel. In other words, you can activate Rainbow Mode:tm: and then filter by "main, pastel" for a good time. [img]https://i.imgur.com/uuofFlJ.png[/img]
@gardening Absolutely! I'll have it added for the next release :] And thank you!

@forestmouse Thanks! Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see, by the by. Always down to make things easier to use.

Finished work on the "rainbow sort", you can access it on AlphaGarden.

The sort UI in general is Kind Of Bad, the checkboxes are fiddly. Maybe I could just make clickable toggles instead? If you didn't know, you absolutely can click on the words to activate their checkboxes, but I always forget that that's an option meself.

Circled in red: buttons to activate Rainbow Mode:tm:.

Circled in green: new color filter options. Ever wondered if you have any seeds that have ONLY metallic palettes? Now you can find out! Probably more useful is the Main option, which will ONLY show seeds that are mostly metallic by pixel. In other words, you can activate Rainbow Mode:tm: and then filter by "main, pastel" for a good time.

uuofFlJ.png
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 120 121