Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games you love but won't play
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Fnaf: Help Wanted 2 [or Fnaf 4]

I've played this game a little bit- and I'm kinda close to getting an ending
I love the horror aspect of things, BUT when I know I'm probably going to get a jumpscare I usually go do a different level or something. Or quit.
I haven't played HW2 in about 3 weeks or so now because to get an ending, I'm gonna have to get through the levels that make me the most jumpy.

Stuff kinda like that has happened with games like LoZ: Wind Waker.
I'm barley halfway into the game and i haven't played in about a year because i'm too lazy/jumpy to go through dungeons. I have a weird fear of fake monsters in video games and stuff
Fnaf: Help Wanted 2 [or Fnaf 4]

I've played this game a little bit- and I'm kinda close to getting an ending
I love the horror aspect of things, BUT when I know I'm probably going to get a jumpscare I usually go do a different level or something. Or quit.
I haven't played HW2 in about 3 weeks or so now because to get an ending, I'm gonna have to get through the levels that make me the most jumpy.

Stuff kinda like that has happened with games like LoZ: Wind Waker.
I'm barley halfway into the game and i haven't played in about a year because i'm too lazy/jumpy to go through dungeons. I have a weird fear of fake monsters in video games and stuff
"A sword is a weapon of war, a dagger is a weapon of murder."
FNAF. :B
FNAF. :B
I am but a humble peach farmer.
I like watching people discover The Stanley Parable and the plus version again and again, but since I've watched so many videos of it, there's nothing for me to discover if I play the game myself.

I learned everything about the game before I had money, so I couldn't play. Begging my parents usually worked but caused a lot of guilt :(
I like watching people discover The Stanley Parable and the plus version again and again, but since I've watched so many videos of it, there's nothing for me to discover if I play the game myself.

I learned everything about the game before I had money, so I couldn't play. Begging my parents usually worked but caused a lot of guilt :(
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I love watching my bro play Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, but I know I'll never play them- I'm just not much for the -not being able to progress until enemies are killed- part. Which is weird?? Maybe it's the story, or the artstyle, because GoW Ragnarok came out and I was ALL over that. It feels more progressive, though, with the layouts and such.

Minecraft, too. I only ever play at friends' houses cause I'd get bored by myself.
I love watching my bro play Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, but I know I'll never play them- I'm just not much for the -not being able to progress until enemies are killed- part. Which is weird?? Maybe it's the story, or the artstyle, because GoW Ragnarok came out and I was ALL over that. It feels more progressive, though, with the layouts and such.

Minecraft, too. I only ever play at friends' houses cause I'd get bored by myself.
8094.png

Darling, whatever made you believe I wasn't a monster?
1168.png
One of my favorite streamers plays primarily the Resident Evil games and while I love watching him play them, I don't find it very fun to play them.
One of my favorite streamers plays primarily the Resident Evil games and while I love watching him play them, I don't find it very fun to play them.
Elden Ring. Bloodborne as well. My reflexes are too poor to play any soulsborne games but I love them anyway
Elden Ring. Bloodborne as well. My reflexes are too poor to play any soulsborne games but I love them anyway
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
Any souls-like game - Elden Ring, Bloodborne, those sorts. I'm garbage at them, but adore watching my friends play them. Same goes for horror games.
Any souls-like game - Elden Ring, Bloodborne, those sorts. I'm garbage at them, but adore watching my friends play them. Same goes for horror games.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
FNAF - I obsess over everything FNAF-related, but I don't think I'm "suited" for this kind of game xD
FNAF - I obsess over everything FNAF-related, but I don't think I'm "suited" for this kind of game xD
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
Any pc-only game
I don't have a computer and don't plan to get one any time soon
Any pc-only game
I don't have a computer and don't plan to get one any time soon
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
i feel that way about most video games, to be honest. i'm weirdly picky about what games i play - i prefer stuff like animal crossing or starbound where you can build/decorate things - but when it comes to watching other people play games i'm down with just about anything :D

i guess i feel the same way about video games the way some sports fans feel about competitive sports - i'm not really interested in playing them myself but i'll gladly watch other people do them!
i feel that way about most video games, to be honest. i'm weirdly picky about what games i play - i prefer stuff like animal crossing or starbound where you can build/decorate things - but when it comes to watching other people play games i'm down with just about anything :D

i guess i feel the same way about video games the way some sports fans feel about competitive sports - i'm not really interested in playing them myself but i'll gladly watch other people do them!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12