Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.4] ~~¤
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 116 117
@oranitha aaaahh this is so exciting. i love anything pastel but specifically green/pink seeds!! verdant colors r also to die for
@oranitha aaaahh this is so exciting. i love anything pastel but specifically green/pink seeds!! verdant colors r also to die for
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar
@Sciencing Great eye, 32 and 33 are glitched! They were mistakenly duplicated from "real" palettes way back when, and by the time I realized, changing them to be proper, unique palettes would have "mutated" a lot of seeds. They were left as-is and removed from the generation altogether--the completion tracker draws from the same pool as the generator, so they shouldn't appear in either place. Formally, those are glitched colors, not part of any tracked completion. But I can still generate them using admin tools. So if you do want to include some XXX glitches (which I think should work just fine, though the Analyze panel will look a little weird) and run into a wall, let me know, I'm more than happy to help! :] @gardening You got it! I'll get some cooking and send them over [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Sciencing Great eye, 32 and 33 are glitched! They were mistakenly duplicated from "real" palettes way back when, and by the time I realized, changing them to be proper, unique palettes would have "mutated" a lot of seeds. They were left as-is and removed from the generation altogether--the completion tracker draws from the same pool as the generator, so they shouldn't appear in either place.

Formally, those are glitched colors, not part of any tracked completion. But I can still generate them using admin tools. So if you do want to include some XXX glitches (which I think should work just fine, though the Analyze panel will look a little weird) and run into a wall, let me know, I'm more than happy to help! :]

@gardening You got it! I'll get some cooking and send them over
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha, no real preferences, I'm just excited to get earning and experimenting again!! Edit: made a garden with one of them! [img]https://i.imgur.com/l7hZFLZ.png[/img]
@Oranitha, no real preferences, I'm just excited to get earning and experimenting again!!

Edit: made a garden with one of them!
l7hZFLZ.png
tumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngtumblr_o9w9hrHZ0r1vosak4o1_r1_100.pngNlfNctV.pngQMvFMzB.png
[quote name="Oranitha" date="2024-05-04 10:49:41" ] @Vanshira i what now [emoji=skydancer sad size=2] ohh god I did and I overwrote the push. Thankfully they're in the exact same order so nothing actually breaks (hopefully???), but that is [i]embarrassing[/i]. Thank you for catching it, I'll update the post! And yeah the campfire is INCREDIBLE. [/quote] They have not broken. I went and checked earlier and the new freebie bench and bush are right there with my older benches and bushes when I sort by base.
Oranitha wrote on 2024-05-04 10:49:41:
@Vanshira i what now

ohh god I did and I overwrote the push. Thankfully they're in the exact same order so nothing actually breaks (hopefully???), but that is embarrassing. Thank you for catching it, I'll update the post!

And yeah the campfire is INCREDIBLE.
They have not broken. I went and checked earlier and the new freebie bench and bush are right there with my older benches and bushes when I sort by base.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@Oranitha Ah since they're duplicate palettes I'll hang onto my old glitch seeds and skip those numbers in my rock collection. I should back up those seeds somewhere in case of accidents XD Thanks for the info!
@Oranitha Ah since they're duplicate palettes I'll hang onto my old glitch seeds and skip those numbers in my rock collection. I should back up those seeds somewhere in case of accidents XD Thanks for the info!
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@Oranitha Is there a way to start fresh with the Collection tool? I just made the mistake of adding my seed collection twice and now I have a double of everything:(
@Oranitha Is there a way to start fresh with the Collection tool? I just made the mistake of adding my seed collection twice and now I have a double of everything:(
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@chamilet There is! Not "officially", maybe something I should look into... 1. right-click anywhere on the page and click "inspect" 2. your browser's dev tools will pop up. look for a tab called "console" 3. click "console" to open a sort of command-line interface 4. paste in the below and hit enter: [code]delete localStorage.seed_collection[/code] 5. ctrl+r to reload the page If you have any trouble opening the console, googling "[chrome/firefox/brave/etc.] open dev console" should pull up some guides. Good luck!
@chamilet There is! Not "officially", maybe something I should look into...

1. right-click anywhere on the page and click "inspect"
2. your browser's dev tools will pop up. look for a tab called "console"
3. click "console" to open a sort of command-line interface
4. paste in the below and hit enter:
Code:
delete localStorage.seed_collection
5. ctrl+r to reload the page

If you have any trouble opening the console, googling "[chrome/firefox/brave/etc.] open dev console" should pull up some guides. Good luck!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha oh an update!! Nice I'm not too particular about colors, have some fun with it:D I should look into doing some new stuff too! Also I never posted it because it got a bit out of season but I did at one point do this cute little snowman I feel like I should actually remember to post now lol [img]https://file.garden/ZKhjJSqTm3hRWYVP/snowman.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZKhjJSqTm3hRWYVP/snowmanrc.png[/img] Also another "can only be used as a wildcard because copyright" I was inspired a while ago by the jellyfish to do these little metroids [img]https://file.garden/ZKhjJSqTm3hRWYVP/metroid.png[/img]
@Oranitha oh an update!! Nice
I'm not too particular about colors, have some fun with it:D
I should look into doing some new stuff too!
Also I never posted it because it got a bit out of season but I did at one point do this cute little snowman I feel like I should actually remember to post now lol
snowman.png snowmanrc.png

Also another "can only be used as a wildcard because copyright" I was inspired a while ago by the jellyfish to do these little metroids
metroid.png
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
I also need slugs and ducks in every color now. Planter boxes too. Maybe gladebounders and lavender.
I also need slugs and ducks in every color now. Planter boxes too. Maybe gladebounders and lavender.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
[quote name="Oranitha" date="2024-05-05 06:14:28" ] @chamilet There is! Not "officially", maybe something I should look into... 1. right-click anywhere on the page and click "inspect" 2. your browser's dev tools will pop up. look for a tab called "console" 3. click "console" to open a sort of command-line interface 4. paste in the below and hit enter: [code]delete localStorage.seed_collection[/code] 5. ctrl+r to reload the page If you have any trouble opening the console, googling "[chrome/firefox/brave/etc.] open dev console" should pull up some guides. Good luck! [/quote] That worked. Thanks!!
Oranitha wrote on 2024-05-05 06:14:28:
@chamilet There is! Not "officially", maybe something I should look into...

1. right-click anywhere on the page and click "inspect"
2. your browser's dev tools will pop up. look for a tab called "console"
3. click "console" to open a sort of command-line interface
4. paste in the below and hit enter:
Code:
delete localStorage.seed_collection
5. ctrl+r to reload the page

If you have any trouble opening the console, googling "[chrome/firefox/brave/etc.] open dev console" should pull up some guides. Good luck!

That worked. Thanks!!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 116 117