Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 928 929 930 931 932 ... 940 941
[center][size=5][b]It's time to announce the next winners in the [/b][/size] [b][size=7][color=navy]Wavecrest Saturnalia[/color][/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uTam0Hp.png[/img][/center] There are SO MANY pretty dragons (and other prizes) this time that everyone should get to take one home! Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. [i]Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just let me know. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/914#post_56634940]Click here to see the original post and the prizes that are available![/url] [size=5][color=navy][b]And, the next ten winners are...[/b][/color][/size] [u]Please[/u] include the prize numbers in your response. [columns][indent][LIST=1] [*]@Kiwith (previous round) [*]@DismasYves [*]@Schellis [*]@HawkMartian [*]@Storygeek [*]@DarkCheetah [*]@bananaquit [*]@Zikitty [*]@StrangeMeursault [*]@mngwa [/LIST] [nextcol][indent][indent][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/EgilEX8.png[/img][/columns] Please try to respond within 24 hours, but I'll wait 48 hours before I'll need to skip you and send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know. ----- For more raffle fun, remember that the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/891#post_56422849]Spring Cleaning Raffle[/url] is still happening! ----- [center]Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles! [pinglist=91][/center] ----- [size=0][size=0]@Juxta13[/size][/size]
It's time to announce the next winners in the
Wavecrest Saturnalia
uTam0Hp.png
There are SO MANY pretty dragons (and other prizes) this time that everyone should get to take one home!

Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference.

Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just let me know. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.

Click here to see the original post and the prizes that are available!

And, the next ten winners are...
Please include the prize numbers in your response.
EgilEX8.png
Please try to respond within 24 hours, but I'll wait 48 hours before I'll need to skip you and send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know.

For more raffle fun, remember that the Spring Cleaning Raffle is still happening!

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

@Juxta13
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Thank you!!

1) 69 - Chalcedony Snipper Crate

2) 70 - DaintyWavehopper Crate
Thank you!!

1) 69 - Chalcedony Snipper Crate

2) 70 - DaintyWavehopper Crate
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
badge
badge
Ferberus-Kitten.png
CYBqRJK.png
Thank you for hosting!

1. 69 - Chalcedony Snipper Crate
2. 70 - DaintyWavehopper Crate
(If both items are already claimed, you can move onto the next person)
Thank you for hosting!

1. 69 - Chalcedony Snipper Crate
2. 70 - DaintyWavehopper Crate
(If both items are already claimed, you can move onto the next person)
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

Again, thank you for hosting! If 61 - Unnamed - 92277174 isn't available, you can skip me.
Again, thank you for hosting! If 61 - Unnamed - 92277174 isn't available, you can skip me.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> art for wishlist items

>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Cache
#1 - Dragon 14
#2 - Dragon 33
#3 - Dragon 37
#4 - Dragon 38
#5 - Dragon 27
#6 - Dragon 28
#7 - Dragon 26
#8 - Dragon 25

Beyond that, if none of those are available, please skip me!
#1 - Dragon 14
#2 - Dragon 33
#3 - Dragon 37
#4 - Dragon 38
#5 - Dragon 27
#6 - Dragon 28
#7 - Dragon 26
#8 - Dragon 25

Beyond that, if none of those are available, please skip me!
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
Belated badge show-off for the Spring Cleaning raffle~
Belated badge show-off for the Spring Cleaning raffle~
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
#1 14 - Unnamed - 86111085
#2 69 - Chalcedony Snipper Crate
#3 54 - Unnamed - 94182034

If none of the above are available, skip me
#1 14 - Unnamed - 86111085
#2 69 - Chalcedony Snipper Crate
#3 54 - Unnamed - 94182034

If none of the above are available, skip me
3a2eEFc.gif
tn0RSo5.png
uY2YPWr.png
hh5n4WA.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
I don't remember if I said I still have the badge recently, so I'll just say I have it just in case
I don't remember if I said I still have the badge recently, so I'll just say I have it just in case
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
[center][size=5][b]It's time to announce the next winners in the [/b][/size] [b][size=7][color=navy]Wavecrest Saturnalia[/color][/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uTam0Hp.png[/img][/center] There are SO MANY pretty dragons (and other prizes) this time that everyone should get to take one home! Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. [i]Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just let me know. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/914#post_56634940]Click here to see the original post and the prizes that are available![/url] [size=5][color=navy][b]And, the next ten winners are...[/b][/color][/size] [u]Please[/u] include the prize numbers in your response. [columns][indent][LIST=1] [*]@HawkMartian (previous round) [*]@Storygeek (previous round) [*]@DarkCheetah (previous round) [*]@StrangeMeursault (previous round) [*]@MapiRanch [*]@Bisons [*]@HunterN44 [*]@LoveAccidentally [*]@SocklessWonder [*]@Lockets [/LIST] [nextcol][indent][indent][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/EgilEX8.png[/img][/columns] Please try to respond within 24 hours, but I'll wait 48 hours before I'll need to skip you and send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know. ----- For more raffle fun, remember that the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/891#post_56422849]Spring Cleaning Raffle[/url] is still happening! ----- [center]Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles! [pinglist=91][/center] ----- [size=0][size=0]@Juxta13[/size][/size]
It's time to announce the next winners in the
Wavecrest Saturnalia
uTam0Hp.png
There are SO MANY pretty dragons (and other prizes) this time that everyone should get to take one home!

Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference.

Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just let me know. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.

Click here to see the original post and the prizes that are available!

And, the next ten winners are...
Please include the prize numbers in your response.
  1. @HawkMartian (previous round)
  2. @Storygeek (previous round)
  3. @DarkCheetah (previous round)
  4. @StrangeMeursault (previous round)
  5. @MapiRanch
  6. @Bisons
  7. @HunterN44
  8. @LoveAccidentally
  9. @SocklessWonder
  10. @Lockets
EgilEX8.png
Please try to respond within 24 hours, but I'll wait 48 hours before I'll need to skip you and send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know.

For more raffle fun, remember that the Spring Cleaning Raffle is still happening!

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

@Juxta13
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
1 2 ... 928 929 930 931 932 ... 940 941